• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Apple Adobe Flash rides off into the sunset

    Apple Adobe Flash rides off into the sunset


    Adobe Flash rides off into the sunset

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Adobe recommends users to immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Apple patents MacBook keyboard with tiny screens that work like Touch Bar

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Gene Munster, who called Apple’s run to $2 trillion, says a path to $3 trillion is in sight

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:53 AM PST

    x74353/SaveAmphetamine

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Apple's Mac Mini is killing my Hackintosh hobby

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Charger Nerdery

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Apple next innovations depend on a single country, Taiwan

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Fired App Reviewer Sues Apple

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    I’ve gotta hand it to Apple, their 14-day free returns policy is phenomenal.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I recently bought the AirPods Max, and while they are beautifully made and the sound quality/comfort are amazing, they are not worth $900 (Australian dollars). This bummed me out, because I thought I was stuck with a pair of overpriced headphones.

    But nope. I spoke to Apple and they allowed me to return my used AirPods Max (even with this current pandemic) free of charge with a courier picking it up at my front door. Not many places offer this type of refund, usually the consumer has to foot the bill to send them back and let's just say, the price to return these would've been hefty.

    There was no questions asked, no hassles, just box it back up and write a return number on the package. The whole process took about 10 minutes.

    Why didn't I return them to an Apple Store, you ask? Because I live 1.5 hours away from the nearest store and currently you have to make an appointment to even enter the store itself. So that was really handy being able to just package it back up and hand it over to the courier.

    I'm sure this gets talked about a lot, but I really just wanted to praise something that's helped me out ridiculously, even if at Apple's expense.

    Thank you, Apple! I'll stick with my AirPods Pro for now! :)

    submitted by /u/leadmetothebliss
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the iPhone XR (128GB) price low in the( UAE}, given that the device has FaceTime application ?????

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:09 AM PST

    Eugene Volokh: Political Discrimination Lawsuit Against Apple Can Go Forward

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel