• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    iPhone iTunes

    iPhone iTunes


    iTunes

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hello. So as a bit of background, my mom has all her old CDs downloaded onto the iTunes on the computer. There is also songs that were purchased through iTunes on there.

    Earlier, I dragged a song from one of the CDs to my phone so it would be added to my phone. It then began to copy 680 songs that I already had on my phone. Now a good majority of my songs have been duplicated and with the wrong album artwork (all of the songs that duplicated are from CDs). One song will have the right album cover, the other will have the wrong one, but both play fine. Some songs that have been purchased through iTunes, but not all, now have the wrong album artwork (all of the artwork that was changed comes from a CD). I also now can no longer download songs to my phone. CD and songs that have already been purchased from iTunes both don't work. Is there any way to fix this?

    *I have an iPhone 11 that I just recently got and whose data was just transferred from my iPhone 8. I transferred it by doing the thing where you place the phones beside each other. I have turned my phone on and off and that did nothing. I have not tried restoring my last backup yet because it is an iOS update behind and I do not know if that would affect anything.

    submitted by /u/peppermintpup03
    [link] [comments]

    How to convert a photo/file to SVG on iOS 13?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Whatsapp and other apps only work when manually open.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Hello, thanks for reading the post.

    I have an iPhone X that's giving me a headache. I no longer get notifications from apps because no apps load content in the background. For examplo Whatsapp only loads new messages when im in the app, same for instagram, messenger, emails and such. I already updated the software, resetted settings, checked settings related to battery, storage, background refresh and still noting.

    Any help would be greately appreciated.

    submitted by /u/VoraxMD
    [link] [comments]

    Safari tabs aren’t syncing with MacBook or iPad right away (shows tabs feom few days ago)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:17 PM PST

    This was working flawlessly on all devices uo until a month or two ago. It happened randomly and not after any big updates.

    I think all my settings are find. I have handoff on and iCloud for safari on.

    I don't always see what tabs I have open on Mac/iPad on my iPhones safari app, but occasionally there will be some tabs but they are things I had open hours or days ago and have closed. On ipad, i dont see any tabs I have open in iPhone safari

    For example if I had Apple and Google websites open on iPhone on Sunday and have since closed both, if I check iPad now, it will sometimes still show those ad being open

    Any fixes for this? Is it a bug? Or could my settings might be wrong?

    submitted by /u/DoctorQuinlan
    [link] [comments]

    Will all of my "indexed" content move over to a new iphone?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I currently have a 64gb iPhone 8 plus running iOS 13.4.1

    I have been low on storage for awhile and recently it has been basically removing all content from text conversations I have had and says "More photos will be shown once Messages finish indexing." In addition, when I search texts from conversations with people, they will rarely ever appear and I get the same message.

    1) Is there a way for me to turn off this option?

    2) If I get a new iPhone with more storage and my phone is backed up daily, will all over my indexed data move over or do I need to essentially re-download it to my phone before getting a new one?

    submitted by /u/ComedyJ
    [link] [comments]

    Can you highlight text in Safari and perform a Google search for that text?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Can you highlight text in Safari and perform a Google search for that text? If you choose "Look Up" and it finds a direct result, I don't see any option to "Search Web" at the bottom.

    Can this be modified to somehow force a google search or always allow you to use "Search Web"?

    submitted by /u/ACAx1985
    [link] [comments]

    No contacts show for calls or messages.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    iPhone 12 running 14.3 Purchased 12/12/20 in Oklahoma.

    I have my contacts, but nothing is recognized when I get a call or message. I've restarted the phone. Toggled off contacts in iCloud. Not sure what else to try. Just picked up a call from old ex, so this needs to stop!

    Any solutions would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/roboklahoman
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to install install apps from App store.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Hello,

    I have iPhone 11 pro & iOS 14.2

    I'm unable to install apps from app store, it gives a pop up saying "There is a billing problem with previous "

    Earlier some of my subscriptions (of which I wasn't aware of) were getting renewed and my bank balance from that particular debit card's account got empty. Then I tried to delete the card but it wouldn't let me saying that some of the payment is pending.

    I put in another a new card info after that it automatically charged me for some subscriptions & then I was able to delete them both.

    But now I'm unable to install even free apps from app store. It always shows the pop up mentioned above.

    I watched a few videos on YouTube and it suggested me to cancel​ the active subscriptions. I do have 2 active subscriptions but there is no "Cancel Subscription" button as shown in the video.

    submitted by /u/Forsaken-Garlic
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 camera issue

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I just recently bought a new iPhone 11, and just a few days ago my front facing camera has started having pink/purple lines running across my screen(Only the front facing camera, not the back facing camera). This issue occurred out of nowhere and I just wanna know if there's anything I can do to fix the issue.

    submitted by /u/Some-dumbguy
    [link] [comments]

    Locked iPhone X

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    My mother recently forgot the code for her phone. It's on its last attempt now and I think it's going to reset next time it's wrong. The last time the phone was backed up was over an year ago. I've done some research on third party software and found dr fone. Is there a way to unlock the phone without data loss? Also is dr fone any good? Thanks

    submitted by /u/shMebil0CK
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone headphones messing with my phone

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Every time I use my headphones (they're the Apple ones that come with the phone when you get it) they end up messing with my phone and music. They turn off songs, turn my volume down, pull up Siri, skip songs, and probably more I don't notice. It's only with these headphones. My Bluetooth ones work great no problems and my phone does just fine without them when I play music. It's super frustrating and they worked fine until a few months ago.

    Any suggestions on what to do?

    I don't know if it matters but I have an iPhone X

    submitted by /u/guccidepth
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked back of iPhone 12

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    I just dropped my brand new iphone 12 and cracked the back glass pretty good. I do not have apple care nor the money to get it replaced right now, i was wondering what are some options i can use to hold the glass in place and prevent the one big chunk from falling out? I just got my case in and would like to have something holding the glass in place plus the case.

    submitted by /u/9Moon9Man9
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone battery keep increasing without connected to charger

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    My iPhone battery keeps increasing even after i plugged it out of charging. After charging i have to use it constantly till it drops one percent otherwise if i dont use it after a charge, battery keeps increasing. Are there any verified solutions? Is this a serious issue?

    Phone: IPHONE 11 Battery health: 97%

    submitted by /u/Umayrr_7
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone saying not enough storage after upgrading storage

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 7 running iOS 14.0.1. I got it secondhand off of a friend in perfect condition. The other day I tried backing up the photos because I plan to factory reset it and give it to my mom. It only had 12 gb of storage so I upgraded to 50 gb for 0.99¢. I tried to back up the pictures to iCloud again, it got 1,027 out of 1,309 pictures and 138 videos out of 243. The ones synced were also randomly picked, not in the same order off of my phone. I went into the settings>iCloud>manage storage and unselected everything except photos and notes. In iCloud it says I'm using 12.4 gb out of 50 gb, and whenever I try to back up the photos it says my storage is full and I'm unable to upload them. I've tried everything and I'm at my wits end. Any and all help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/melanayyylmao
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking websites and blocking youtube ads in firefox?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Is there anyway to redirect websites within ios (in any browser), so for ex going to youtube.com would go straight to the trending feed rather than the home feed.

    And any way to block youtube ads in firefox? Adguard pro seems ineffective.

    submitted by /u/lifelong_winner
    [link] [comments]

    Do shortcuts slow down your phone

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I recently got a iPhone 12 pro and was doing my custom app icons through shortcuts and was wondering if they slow down your phone because my friend says they do and Idk if it is me being paranoid or what but I am noticing things like when I was trying to join this sub Reddit it took longer than I thought it would to bring up the keyboard so idk but any feedback will help

    submitted by /u/stanktaint69
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone SE 2016 - "this accessory may not be supported"

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    1. IPhone SE (2016-first generation) running IOS 14.3

    2. December 20 2020 used at someone's house.

    3. My IPhone keeps sending the message "this accessory may not be supported" when charging, despite using an official apple charger. I can't even charge the phone anymore.

    4. I'm guessing this might be a software issue, but I had the same exact problem on my Iphone 5s too, though that is a different story.

    5. I've tried cleaning the charging port, and replacing it too. This did not do anything.

    6. I was thinking about jailbreaking it, but I can't do that if the phone isn't charged. Mind that the Iphone SE was running perfectly fine on IOS 14.3, and the charging issue just occured yesterday. All of the parts on this phone are in good condition, and I don't want to let it go to waste because of such a stupid problem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

    submitted by /u/hopelessleafsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone not charging properly

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    So I've got an Iphone 8. A few days ago I charged it properly to 100%, but after that time it stopped charging. Tried a bunch of adapters, bought a new cable but it still doesn't work. When I try to connect it to my PC, it connects like 2/100 times if I'm lucky and starts charging but when I try to connect it to the adapters it stops. I've managed to charge it the last 2 days normally with my cable, but the moment I gave a friend the cable to try it (it didn't wanna charge her phone) and had it back it stopped charging my phone. I really don't know what to do since it charges wireless normally and obviously can charge through the port there's just some problem I can't solve.

    I've tried cleaning the cable, the port, all of the USB ports on my PC, and it still doesn't want to.

    I'm suspecting it has something to do with some bug in the software or something but I really don't know, it's really weird.

    submitted by /u/Andromar1205
    [link] [comments]

    Will iPhone connect to iTunes/Power on without the screen connected?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Smashed my iphone the other day and it wont turn on at all.

    I opened the phone up and everything seems intact inside so I am not sure what the issue could be.

    If a component such as the rear camera or screen were faulty, would it prevent the phone powered on and connecting to iTunes?

    My laptop makes a sound when I connect the phone to it but nothing connects to iTunes.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Share-ty
    [link] [comments]

    I Need help with my ICloud Email

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    First of all English is not my first language so please forgive any typos. I have a question about my iCloud Email service. (This all happens on an I Phone X. Recently i have discovered that in my Mail account (iCloud) a draft of a possible spam mail was saved. (Sadly I can't post a screenshot of it but i will try my best to describe it) It was about an article of the newspaper Bild asking if a personal surgery had to be postponed because of covid, the mail also contained two links, a salutation and a closing speech. ( normally when you go on any article in safari and tap on the share button and select the mail option, the then created draft mail will only contain the link to the article) But in my scenario a whole email with greetings and all that stuff was saved in my drafts. This all happened roughly 4 days ago and I already deleted it. So my question is why was it there?, where might this have possible came from? and is it harmful (malware, etc)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Visilius
    [link] [comments]

    Retrieving photos from broken iPhone4

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    About 6 years ago my stepchildren's father passed away. At the time they both had iPhones and did not back up anything on icloud. Passwords are forgotten long ago.. Are all the pictures and videos still on the phone?

    Is there anything that can be done to retrieve those files?

    submitted by /u/_-Unbeliever-_
    [link] [comments]

    Migration suggestions

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Had a 5c. Bought a (used) 8. My iMac will not support the 8 (updates maxed out. Not buying a new Mac). In-laws have a newer MacAir that supports the 8. Did backup of 5c then restored to the 8. Got all but the music that was associated to my iMac (of course).

    Can anyone suggest a way to get the music to the new 8 BESIDES an iCloud route(hillbilly internet just won't do it). 5c tops out at IOS10 so "phone to phone" won't work.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/warlockridge
    [link] [comments]

    99 gig “other” section

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    In my storage it has a 99 gigabyte section. That's insane! Over half of my storage in some "other" category. Very frustrating

    submitted by /u/jakepaul-lover
    [link] [comments]

    Mute News+ Sources

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    I have been trying to mute a few channels on the News+ app. I long-press the article and select block source and the app will tell me the source has been blocked. All well and good, when I refresh the app, the top stories part still has articles from those sources showing, and as I scroll through the feed I will get messages that an article is from a source I blocked, do I still want to view.

    Is there a way to have the app show me what I want or am I stuck with what someone else thinks I need to see?

    And get the downvotes out, I was trying to block the Washington post.

    submitted by /u/sterrac
    [link] [comments]

    Name doesn’t come up when receiving calls need help

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Last few weeks any calls I receive the name doesn't come up. I've looked on the net for answers can't figure it out. Can anyone help

    submitted by /u/omarkop10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel