• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    iPhone Christmas present me and my brother made for our dad showcasing the first iPhone that he ever had

    iPhone Christmas present me and my brother made for our dad showcasing the first iPhone that he ever had


    Christmas present me and my brother made for our dad showcasing the first iPhone that he ever had

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Following Apple's footsteps, Xiaomi removed Mi 11's charger from retail box

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:01 AM PST

    First they laugh, then they copy...another one!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I hope I make sense, so If I am getting my phone from my carrier (mines Verizon) can I pay off the phone and finance my devices from Apple from then on?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    The caption, I have like 8 more months of paying off my phone thru Verizon, but I want to be rid of this and finance my devices from Apple. I want to pay off this phone ASAP, and just trade it in and get a new phone sim free. Will carriers let you do that without telling them that you switched ur sim over, or how does that all work? This would be my first time ever doing anything like this

    EDIT:thank you to all who commented, all of this really helps! I am more knowledgeable on what to do in regard to this situation!

    submitted by /u/junkymonkey123
    [link] [comments]

    HOW TO SIRI.pdf a little ebook I wrote! Merry Xmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Best camera and photo editing apps for your iPhone - 9to5Mac

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Microsoft Bringing Cloud Gaming With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to iOS

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Iphone 12 Mini small personal review

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Hey, so I recently bought the new iPhone 12 mini, i replaced it with my two year old iPhone XS. I just wanna say that this phone is absolutely amazing and its perfect in every way (battery could be a bit better). I have quite big hands and still the size is perfect for me. The camera on this little thing is absolutely stunning and im honestly blown away by night mode, its so good. So to people that is in the market for an iPhone, i can suggest this. Now battery life is something that lots of people are talking about when it comes to the iPhone 12 mini. For me its good, better than my XS and if i really stretch it out i can probably get 6 hours of screen time on it. Yesterday i managed 5:40 hours and my usage that day was camera, social media, videos, music, lightroom photo editing, browsing internet. So yeah as everyone else say if you arent a heavy phone user this iphone 12 mini will do just fine in my opinion.

    I got my iPhone 12 mini in blue and i actually went ahead and bought Apples clear case for the iPhone. I have not seen a single positive review of that case, but i didnt care and went ahead and got it for myself. This is my subjective opinion about the clear case. It looks amazing and you get to show off that beautiful blue color. People have complained about the buttons being too hard to press, i mean yeah they are not super easy to press, but its honestly a positive thing. Sometimes earlier when i had other cases on different phones, it would click buttons in my pocket when i pulled it in and out. It wont do that with this cover. For me they are just fine and it feels good to press them. Only thing id say about the cover is they got small stress marks in the bottom (not cracks). I will see how that turns out.

    I really love this phone and im so happy i got it. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

    submitted by /u/kodiexd
    [link] [comments]

    Saddle Brown iPhone 12 Pro

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    I have had saddle brown cases for a while since iPhone 6. I buy the saddle brown for the aging or patina look, but for some reason the iPhone 12 Pro Saddle brown doesn't seem to age but turn black around the edges. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/devinwinz69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having stutters? Iphone 12 Pro.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Straight out of the box day 1 been having stutters when i exit an application to go back to home screen. Or stutters when switching between apps. Two firmware updates later still here and wondering if it's just me?

    submitted by /u/Articul8
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 4?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Curious if anyone out there still uses an iPhone 4. Ik it's a silly question but my grandma up until Christmas has been using an old iPhone 4 we had. I joked that she could be the only one still using a 4. Just wondering if anyone still uses or even has a 4!

    submitted by /u/EmergencyCheesecake
    [link] [comments]

    Best tips and tricks for iPhone, Apple Watch, more - 9to5Mac

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel