• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    iOS Beta Texts of home widget on CC is still cut by notch

    iOS Beta Texts of home widget on CC is still cut by notch


    Texts of home widget on CC is still cut by notch

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Unable to turn off Headphone Safety notifications in iOS 14.4

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I turned on this notification feature cuz I thought it was cool but now it's annoying. But I can no longer turn it off!

    I thought it was a regional thing but my other iPhones allow me to turn it off. Bug or is it like two-factor verification, once you turn it on you can't turn it off?

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else experienced major lag on some animations with 14.4

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Whenever I am scrolling, or going to and from on my Home Screen, I am getting major lag and choppy animations.

    submitted by /u/DLCNoahSandoval
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tested the Xbox Series X controller on iOS 14.4?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:16 AM PST

    everything will crash when I try to open an old photo 14.4DB1

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    When I try to open an old photo in gallery (like scroll up and randomly open something old) it will open pixelated even though its stored directly in iphone storage (not icloud) and then when I close gallery, every other app will just freeze and never load again (like discord will just freeze on that logo loading thing, instagram too, snapchat will just hang on black screen) and only way to fix this is to restart the phone. It has never happened to me on older versions and like 5x on 14.4DB1, its very annoying

    submitted by /u/Martaxd
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage voice note bug (iOS 14.4 beta 1)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    There's a bug that's been going on for a while that you can't cancel a voice note while recording by tapping anywhere on the screen. You need to leave the conversation so you can cancel it. No one seems to be talking about it and it's been going on for a while now. It's really annoying :/

    submitted by /u/Hamzehf
    [link] [comments]

    (14.4 PB1) Widgets Shown in Landscape Viewing

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Something seems off

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel