• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    iPhone No notifications appearing iPhone 11

    iPhone No notifications appearing iPhone 11


    No notifications appearing iPhone 11

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I was taking a nap and was annoyed at a group message. Half awake, I thought I muted the group message but I think I muted all my text notifications somehow? No notifications pop up, no numbers or icons on the text app or even that I have a new message. I have to physically go into a text conversation to see if I have a text.

    I tried turning my phone off/on. It is not on do not disturb and all my messages under notifications are turned on.

    What did I do?

    submitted by /u/dracayla
    [link] [comments]

    saved audio messages from texts

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have an iPhone 8 software version 14.0.1. My question is when I select 'keep' under an audio imessage where does that save to? I can't find them in my voice memos or in the area where I am able to browse all the photos from that message chain. I wanted to listen to some over but definitely am not about to scroll all the way through the texts. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/bananasliannas
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 came with a crack on the back glass, how do I avail of apples warranty service?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    based in ireland if that helps.

    submitted by /u/_jAYsown_
    [link] [comments]

    Can a phone be mirrored (iPhone)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    This may sound crazy, but, can an iPhone be mirrored? Like someone gain access to what it is I'm doing screen-record and save information? If it is at all possible how can I find if it is? Crazy backstory to lead up to this but I need to know how to rid myself of the parasites first!

    submitted by /u/70K1_0085
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyones charging port become loose? And is it repairable?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    My iphone 8s charging port is lose and its not lint or anything inside making it loose i cleaned it out, before id drop my phone and the earphone would catch it not I slightly pull the cord and the earphones or charger comes out easy, has anyone ever gotten theirs repaired for this reason? And if so how much was it and will i loose all my data or is it like a screen repair where i wont loose anything?

    submitted by /u/Smashingradiopixies
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop this pop up from obstructing my screen every 5 seconds (cannot verify server identity)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    And then when I click details, it says "issued by captiveportal.nokia.com"

    submitted by /u/crapperson
    [link] [comments]

    Replace Water Indicator (iPhone 8)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just had my iPhone screen replaced and realize that the repair guy took the water indicator with him. I planned to trade my phone in in TWO days and now think I am screwed.

    Can a new water indicator be added? What should I do besides going back to the repair place and burning it down? Not only am I out the cost of the repair but the $600 trade in value my phone had as of yesterday

    Sorry I know this is my fault but I am panicking and could use some (gentle) help

    submitted by /u/asix66
    [link] [comments]

    Water damage iPhone 6s

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I dropped my phone in the toilet a couple days ago, since then it won't turn on. Once I got it out and tried my best to dry it with a towel it rebooted by itself, the screen went black and the device got very hot, then the screen shut off and it's been dead since. I put it in rice, didn't help, then took it to a repair shop where they did some sort of cleaning on it(?) and repaired something, but it still won't turn on. They said that in order for me to get my data that's on the phone(cuz my icloud storage has been full for over a year ofc) they would have to transplant the processor onto another motherboard, but that would cost more than the price of a new 6s. Any ideas how it could be fixed for less?

    submitted by /u/AdamW36
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Xs Max Factory New

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I brought my first Iphone 2 days ago just to find out that it doesnt actually turn on, after taking it to the store where I brought it they tell that I have to send to apple for a fix, witch upset me a bit but nothing I can do, they have a no money back policy on apple devices.
    I decided to do a a quick search to see if the problem just a factory issue, only to find out this youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_lRJuQtBmc).
    The most obvious conclusion was that it might be a software problem.
    But this was 2 years ago when the phone came out, and I wasn't able to find any information if the problem has been fixed or if apple has said anything about.
    Any leads would help alot.
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Camoufllage
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there only a 100APPLE folder in my DCIM folder on my PC?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Okay, so I just recently got my first iPhone and I was wondering why are all the photos lumped together in 100APPLE folder when I connect it via USB cable to my PC. It seems so messy when pictures aren't separated in different folders like they are on the iPhone. Is there a way to change that? My ocd is running wild

    submitted by /u/Exposian
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to update to 13.7 or further

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Recently my mom tried updating her IPhone XR ( IOS 13.6) to iOS 13.7 but due to internet issue it stuck on downloading it

    After some days when I connected it to a strong network ( around 250mbps) and tried continuing the update it stays on contacting the server and won't update

    Is there a way to update it to 13.7 or any further update

    Edit It's not jail broken if that matters

    submitted by /u/TheGlitch2731
    [link] [comments]

    Passcode screen is on top of the screen

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    whenever i go to enter my passcode, the buttons are on top of the screen and it's really annoying because it's hard to type the password. I have an iphone 11, i tried restarting and tried removing the password and putting it back but nothing seems to work. What can i do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Ramy5509
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus Rear Camera Scratched Fixable Without Replacement?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Hello, I dropped my iPhone a while ago and the camera lens cracked in a spot. I didn't get it fixed(I'm stupid) and now there's pretty much no lens protecting the smaller camera lenses. I've been using it like this for a while, and now my actual camera lens has got scratches on it. Like the little circle lens is scratched. So my camera won't focus, and there are black spots on the screen. It's pretty much unusable.

    Will I have to get the whole camera replaced? Or can I get the actual small camera lenses replaced? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Milk_steak69
    [link] [comments]

    Can't purchase from Apple Online Store

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I purchased a iPhone 12, silicone case and MagSafe from the apple site (Australia) this afternoon but I later decided to just get the 12 Pro mainly because its gonna resell better later on. So I canceled the iPhone 12 and the silicone case while it says "Processing" but when I try paying for the iPhone 12 pro again the payment doest go through from my credit card. It says "authorisation failed". Any idea why? Do I have to wait a certain period of time before buying again?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Shiraf623
    [link] [comments]

    Got my smashed screen replaced at a kiosk twice but the touch is really sporadic and arbitrary, zooming in randomly, hold touching items - this fixable?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    iphone 8 plus speaker

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    so i have a 8 plus and the sound comes out of the right speaker and the speaker at the top is this normal or is something broken

    submitted by /u/jack-has-a-mullet
    [link] [comments]

    How can I control the volume of two apps separately?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I'm constantly using my chat app (Xbox app) and listening to music (usually YouTube or Jango) on an iPhone 5c. When I'm chatting on the Xbox app in reduces all the other sounds including my music, making it very hard to hear. If I raise the volume of the music app it changes all volume including chat, making who I'm talking with unbearably loud.

    Is there a way to tune the volumes separately, install an app to make this possible or make it where the Xbox app does Not reduce the volume of everything else?

    Btw I'm stuck on IOS 10.3.3

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheOneNinja115
    [link] [comments]

    Saving voicemails

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Hello, could you help please ? I am getting a new iPhone with a new sim. Will my voice mails still be saved on my old iPhone which is not in use please? I don't want the voicemails to be on my new phone but I want to be able to go back to them from time to time, Thanks

    submitted by /u/iristurner
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube content buffer

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    My phone has this problem that I've been dealing with for years and I'm getting tired of it. When I'm watching YouTube, occasionally the video will stop losing and my phone entire connection will stop. Meaning when this happens, if I wanted to go on safari and look something up, I wouldn't be able to and it would just try to load forever. The only way to fix this problem is wait 5-10 minutes for it to stop, or restart my phone entirely. It only happens on YouTube, watching videos on safari, and on twitch. What do I do to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/Le_Bork
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel