• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    iOS Beta (Concept) iOS Theme Store

    iOS Beta (Concept) iOS Theme Store


    (Concept) iOS Theme Store

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Posting here for visibility - successful update to iOS 14.2 beta 4 (public) on iPhone 12 Pro

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Got the iPhone 12 pro and found out I can't transfer my backup to it because I'm on beta. This sucks :D Any idea on how to get around that?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I’ve never seen so freaking fast download speed’s ever in my life

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I downloaded the iOS 14 beta several months ago, and upgraded to the final version when it became open to the public. Now settings shows the 14.2 is available- is my phone stuck in beta mode?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    To elaborate on my question- this is my first time downloading a beta. Will I be offered all the new betas moving forward because I downloaded to software once? I found iOS 14 beta very buggy and am concerned about trying 14.2 and may want to coast on 14 for a bit. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/woodbro-chillson69
    [link] [comments]

    Question about submitting a bug. iOS 14.1, iPhone X.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So there's an annoying bug in Instagram where when you're watching a dm video etc that a friend sent you, your feed in the background is also playing sounds/videos if you happen to be located on a video when you click your DM's to check. It results in a double video earrape.

    Make sense?

    Anyone know if I should submit this to apple or not, cause instagram's feedback was not pointed enough to get the issue fixed. Very broad, basically "is this page spam" feedback options.

    Any help appreciated. ✌️

    submitted by /u/Bad___new
    [link] [comments]

    Airpods trouble with new beta release?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Anyone having trouble with their airpods after updating? I'm able to connect mine but now the click buttons do not work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/chris_comfort
    [link] [comments]

    14.2 Beta 4 changes up the style of the now-playing sections.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Something off about Apple Pay; iOS 14.2 Public Beta 4 iPhone XS Max

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 - 14.2 Beta

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Any of you lucky guys today tested if he can install ios14.2 beta? Because my iCloud backup is locked upon this version

    submitted by /u/sidy93
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music lyrics fade

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Hi there

    Has anyone got a fix for this issue?

    When I use Apple Music, then tap to see the lyrics, they appear for a second then disappear.

    I've tried fixes based explicit content restrictions, resetting network settings, soft reset and opening/closing the app. Nothing works.

    submitted by /u/bertrandothegreat
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.1] Anyone experiencing freeze or lag or even complete deletion of downloaded content in Apple Music?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Any issue you're facing in iOS 14.3 beta?

    submitted by /u/whiskymusty
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] What’s up with Safari? (iOS 14.2 beta 4)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Did anyone forget about the Precise location feature? iOS 14.2 pb4

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    [iOS 14.2 B4] This popped up when I connected the aux cord in my SO’s car.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Issues with AirPods Pro since Beta 4. Initially was only getting sound through one piece. Paired with another iPhone, repaired, and now my case isn’t being recognized as mine. However audio is in both ears now.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting these pop-up messages since last two beta updates? I updated iOS on cellular data by changing the date manually. Can that be the reason for it? Also I have developer profile from betaprofiles.com

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Can’t restore 14.2 b4 backup to new iPhone 12. Ideas?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Going from 8 plus to 12 pro with Apple Watch 5. If I can't restore a 14.2beta versioned backup to 14.1, would setting up new phone and adding it to beta program work? Assuming it will install the same beta version. Or should I just wait for 14.2 final?

    submitted by /u/marmiteMate
    [link] [comments]

    So I can have Dimmer switch as one of my favourite HomeKit accessory, but not the temperature/contact sensor. Right.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Hey Apple - Does it make any sense to remove the temperature/humidity/motion/contact sensors from Home favourites? Dimmer switches are still allowed to be added as favourites, which do not serve any purpose, but I can't have the sensor accessories in my favourites? Seriously?

    submitted by /u/ss_174
    [link] [comments]

    Beta seems to be getting worse and worse

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Newest beta , constant call fail and drop, signals keep going to zero. Thinking to just restore to regular iOS 14 and and wonder if it will fix the dual sim issue where text goes from wrong number.

    submitted by /u/GadgetGeek407
    [link] [comments]

    When I set a timer on my watch, I can see it on my phone

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    And vice versa. I take break at work and my phone is in my pocket so I set a timer my watch to clock in. I then use my phone on my break but I have go back to my watch to see my timer. Why?

    submitted by /u/iveseensomethings82
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.2 beta 4 got rid of close all tabs in safari

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I can no longer hold down tabs or done in safari and get a pop up for closing all tabs like in all previous betas.

    submitted by /u/Youllneverknow94
    [link] [comments]

    [ios 14.2 beta 4] Where do all my Shazams go after using the new music recognition toggle?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel