• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    iPad Concept imagines iOS 14 with true home screen widgets on iPad

    iPad Concept imagines iOS 14 with true home screen widgets on iPad


    Concept imagines iOS 14 with true home screen widgets on iPad

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    YouTube’s new video quality options on iPadOS 14.0.1

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Pain to install, once on looks clean

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I used glasses cleaner on my iPad to clean it yesterday, but I heard that I shouldn’t be doing this. I’ve only done it once though. Will this damage any coatings I have on my screen?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Can I damage the oleophobic coatings I have on my iPad by cleaning it with glasses cleaner?

    submitted by /u/Georgio3985
    [link] [comments]

    True Tone on or off?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Do you guys use True Tone?

    submitted by /u/Georgio3985
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else tired of this? Home control centre, fingers not recognized there.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Windows and Pro gaming coming to mobile

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Excel question. Any help would be great.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I'm trying to add a time stamp feature...IE everytime I type in a field the time gets automatically recorded in another column. Any idea how to do this? I was able to find a hack to do it on my PC, but not my iPad. This would be invaluable for data collection. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Cougargirl1025
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else NOT get used to the double tap gesture on the Apple Pencil 2?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    The first time I tried using it to switch to the eraser, it seemed incredibly awkward. But I figured I'd get used to it. Months later, I'm no better at it. It seems to require just a tad too much force to do casually without taking my concentration off what I'm working on. I've even dropped it a few times while trying to trigger it.

    Does anyone have any tips on how to get better at it?

    submitted by /u/forcetrackpadissues
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app for speeding up online video playback from non-Youtube sites?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make it through some Continuing Medical Education videos but people be talking REAL slow. The apps I've tried sifting through on the app store focus on altering playback speed of downloaded videos or one's that you need to shoot yourself.

    submitted by /u/potatomonger
    [link] [comments]

    +Mellow Yellow �� Loving these skins! Also highly recommend the 8Bitdo Controller and the game Sayonara Wild Hearts ����

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Web Developers: Do You think Devtools will ever come to iPadOS?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    So... I'm a web developer who bought an iPad Pro for creating music. It wasn't long until I asked myself the question: "Can this replace my work laptop?" So I watched vídeo after vídeo, read a couple of tutorials and (being tech saavy myself) came up with a workflow for acomplishing just that. I have all the must needed apps:

    • Blink
    • Working copy
    • Textastic
    • Nomachine
    • Inspect Browser

    yadda yadda...

    However with all that, the experience with devtools (via inspect browser) is pretty lackluster... When I need to debug a website I'm forced to access my computer at Home (with the help of Tailscale and NoMachine) and then fire up the whole desktop GUI just for accessing a full-fledged browser.

    I mean this is ok, but on a struggling connection, the pitfalls of such approach are evident. I fould a way of "serving" the devtools from a PC browser (vía the --remote-debug flag in Chrome) and it works! (On Android 🙃); it does not work on iOS because browsers here are Merely a skin upon apple's webview engine.

    I mean if Apple would just allow a full fledged version of Mobile Chrome on the Appstore... If they just did that...

    So the question is basically that, What do You think the future of the iPad as a device for developers looks like? I've been thinking a lot about this and I think the only thing that does not seem repleaceable are the devtools (at least for me)

    submitted by /u/honigbadger
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative apple pencil tips/nibs that provide a little friction?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I'm looking for nibs that provide a little friction like rubber tips or something else. Cold plastic does not work well with glass, and I'm saying it after using it for one year.

    Do you guys use anything else? If yes then please share.

    submitted by /u/Sandile95
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using this drive with their iPad Pro?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Is there a way to automatically group pictures appropriate albums?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    I have 3 separate drawing apps and I want to be able to export and have it automatically go into a album for each app instead of the current everything in one album.

    submitted by /u/adhdBoomeringue
    [link] [comments]

    iPad HDMI out and Steam Link

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    So just got my gen 8, and am looking at possibly using it as a steam link device. As is, games seem to run pretty damn smoothly, making it a good device to sit in bed and play games on. My question is though, how is it when plugged into a tv using the lightning to HDMI? Is there much lag that will affect gameplay? I would love to hear from people who have used it like this, before I then shell out for the appropriate HDMI cable

    submitted by /u/Zombozard
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Invents a Folding Device that includes a Layer of Self-Healing Material that could make dents & scratches on the cover disappear

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    can you charge the apple pencil gen 1 on the lightning dock?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    been looking for a way to charge the apple pencil in an upright position. saw the lightning dock for iphones and it looks nice. i was wondering if you put the adapter on it, it'd maybe charge the pencil? has anyone ever tried this?

    submitted by /u/anemicb1tch247
    [link] [comments]

    Free AirPods offer with iPad Air 4

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    In the U.K. the offer for the free AirPods ends on the 29th of October. Do you guys think the free AirPods offer will apply to the iPad Air 4? Because currently you can only get them if you get the pro

    submitted by /u/sam42789
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning to HDMI adaptor

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    So I bought a generic HDMI to lightning adaptor for my iPhone about a year ago. It worked for a while on and off but now stopped working. When it was working, it kept showing a USB symbol on my TV telling me to scan a code and download some Chines app.

    I had no idea these knock off adaptors would be a problem so tried it. Should I invest in a genuine Apple adaptor to hook up to my TV or will that present the same problems?

    submitted by /u/caseyw121586
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel