• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC] You **MUST** tag your post with [Dev] otherwise it will be removed

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC] You **MUST** tag your post with [Dev] otherwise it will be removed


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC] You **MUST** tag your post with [Dev] otherwise it will be removed

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] I released my game Spooky Squashers this week - It's a fast paced Halloween arcade game about fighting ghosts by playing squash and it's free! (Link in the comments)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Just realized the games I play the most are pixelated

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    [DEV] Code Giveaway! I finished my first game!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    After over a year my game Power Volt is finally ready. I feel nervous and excited!

    Reddit has been a huge help for me to learn and improve from the community, so I wanted to give away "Premium" keys to the first 100 people that PM me.

    Thank you, and I hope you enjoy playing the Game!

    Trailer

    Store Page

    Here are some game details:

    Launch your box around different worlds with different challenges!

    Each world hosting unique mechanics and enemies.

    Defeat powerful unique Bosses, collect customizations for your box and try your hand at the Competitive Challenge modes!

    Features:

    ● MULTIPLE LEVEL ZONES. Can you beat the zones and their challenges?

    ● UNIQUE BOSSES. Each zone hosts a powerful challenging boss to defeat!

    ● COMPETITIVE CHALLENGES. Try your hand at the challenges and see if you can top the Leaderboards!

    ● CUSTOMIZE. Create a unique Box for you to use in your Power Volt adventures!

    ● …and 12 months of content updates planned!

    Edit: Woah, thanks everyone! 25% of the codes are already gone! If you're interested drop me a message as soon as you can!

    Edit: Only 25% of codes left! Thanks everyone! If you would like one, please let me know asap. :)

    submitted by /u/the_efficacy
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon UNITE Gameplay

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    [DEV] Turtoa: Global Rhythm - just released - a musical journey around the world!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Looking for a logic based puzzler that “goes the extra mile” in some regard

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I love logic games, but they bore me quickly if all they offer are logic problems. I like games that have something else to offer, like great art or a story or a sense of progression, just something to keep me interested after the first dozen puzzles or so.

    Some of my favorites are Klocki, Push, (these games have great art and have a tactile feel to them that I love), and the Ace Attorney and Professor Layton games (I love that these games have a story that I'm building to instead of just disjointed puzzles).

    I'm down for pretty much any kind of logic puzzle, just that it can't be just about the puzzles. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/action_lawyer_comics
    [link] [comments]

    Guess My Word for iOS

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Guess My Word for iOS

    A few months ago I started a little weekend lockdown project and shared the result with family and a small group of close friends. They loved it! Pretty soon I had their friends and families asking if they could get it on their phones too.

    Not long after this my wife and I welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world, and so this lost all focus. Now, a few months later I've found time to polish it up, work on the feedback from the testing and can officially announce the launch of Guess My Word for iOS (and the other one).

    It's a very simple word guessing game that takes no time to pickup, but from what I gather is quite hard to put down!

    AppStore link: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/guess-my-word/id1507924295

    Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/UHasF6L

    https://preview.redd.it/6bl36kmpr2v51.png?width=1242&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebe538a37859abb32cfd23d1dfa0328f5eca959e

    submitted by /u/chrise86
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Mergetin - free puzzle - easy to start, hard to master (link in comments)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Short review for Bullet Echo

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Bullet Echo is made by the company who made Cut The Rope. The game is most similar to something like Brawl Stars to give you a comparison. It's free to play with boxes to unlock heroes, skins, gear for your heroes, and other upgrade currencies. It's not too bad in that regard, there's plenty of free boxes you earn without spending a dime.

    The core of the game is you spawn on a map with limited vision in a cone in front of you. On the floor is ammo, gun upgrades, health, armor, and special ability charges. You stand over to loot the stuff so it's very easy. When you spot a player, firing is automatic as long as they're in the cone in front of you. The key skill gap with the game is using corners and stealth to your advantage while you manage reloading, your health/shield, and ability use during fights.

    Give it a try. I like it a lot so far after about 4 hours playing yesterday and today.

    submitted by /u/Louis0nFire
    [link] [comments]

    Sorcery! 4.99 —> .99 (RPG)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Local COOP games recommendations

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Hello, I was looking for local coop (controller support preferred) games on IOS and I noticed that there is few information on this. There is just like a video or two on YT.Are they any new games with these characteristics? I'm currently playing Death Squared and I'm enjoying it so far

    submitted by /u/George01997
    [link] [comments]

    Slim controller for iPhone and iPad?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    What are your recommendations for a slim controller to use with iPhone and iPad? Need something small to carry around with me.

    submitted by /u/bondibeachboy
    [link] [comments]

    Environmental Occlusion and Unlocked Framerate Added to Table Trenches

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Looking for games of the following cartegory

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Im sure its out there im just not knowing the name.

    Looking for a free to play game like "call to power" or "Civ" with some multiplayer elements. Most of what i found are Clash of clans reskins with some having limited building slots.

    A game like the original PC red alert

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/maiodin
    [link] [comments]

    Badlanders not open to Global Play?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Been trying to play since it launched yesterday but keeps telling me the server isn't open. Is there something going on? Tried looking it up on Facebook but it says it's full steam ahead on the launch.

    submitted by /u/Shadowfaunn
    [link] [comments]

    What is daily 10 minutes games that you don't miss opening for weeks now?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Any cute game that grew on your, became your "firend" or routines? Any games like that? 10-12 minutes a day max. Tried to search the app store but it gives me sub-only apps and games...

    I cant spent hours on a game, maybe a small visit or something to do someday is fine, there are so many hidden options I must say, but hard to find, in the app store because of all the huuge games that needs 23 hours a day with battlepasses.

    So what is your favorite in this genre? Do you get me?

    But please no animal crossing, that became a repetitive feels im doing a home work even, in Switch version. :(

    What is your favorite go to game that is not too heavy on your worktime? :3

    Thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/Armi5
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good co-op iPad games, no in game purchases

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    My wife and I are looking for some good co-op games on our iPad. Strong preference for fully paid, no in-game purchases, but that's somewhat negotiable depending on game quality. We are not twitch players or casual gamers, we play MMO's on the PC and sudoku or other strategy games on our mobile phones. We prefer RPG and turn-based play generally but game play is King.

    Thanks for any suggestions or insights.

    submitted by /u/RegnorVex
    [link] [comments]

    GBA Emulators

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I'm just looking for some answers if you don't mind. I'm considering switching over from android to the iphone 12. The main sticking point for me is gba and snes emulation. The last time I had an ios device was one of the first generation ipod touches lol. What are my options now a days for emulating my roms?

    submitted by /u/myrisotto73
    [link] [comments]

    Arena Of Valor or Mobile Legends?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Which MOBA is the better one, I want to know this because I want to play one until wild rift comes out

    submitted by /u/dontknowwhattoput23
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a game like Plants War?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I remembered a game from long ago called Plants War. Here's the trail as I can't describe it well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KmQNUsYx-E

    Is there any game like this that isn't a MOBA?

    submitted by /u/VyeRiosaki
    [link] [comments]

    Trivia with friends?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone know or play any games similar to trivia crack that aren't completely plagued with ads? Me and a few coworkers enjoy playing on our breaks but it seems like with every button press there is a 30 second ad to interrupt whatever you're doing.

    submitted by /u/BepisWildCherry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel