• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    iOS Beta [iOS 14.2b4] Just got this pop up today when launching an app, out of the blue. And there was obviously no update. Anyone else seen this?

    iOS Beta [iOS 14.2b4] Just got this pop up today when launching an app, out of the blue. And there was obviously no update. Anyone else seen this?


    [iOS 14.2b4] Just got this pop up today when launching an app, out of the blue. And there was obviously no update. Anyone else seen this?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    AirPods Pro constantly connecting/disconnecting iOS 14.2 b4

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    didn’t even know these were a thing

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    [iOS 14.2b4] In the “Add Calendar” sheet in Calendar app, inputted text turns blue when the onscreen keyboard goes away

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    [14.2 beta 4] Home app now has Announce Messages with Siri using AirPods

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    [iOS 14.2 Beta 4]New options when choosing Media & Purchases.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    When in ‘wiggle mode’ It would be great if you could ‘lock’ an app by tapping it.. With the new big widgets all the apps jump all over the place meaning you end up recreating multiple screens.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Anyone know what this is from or what is causing it it’s very annoying

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    New “Discover” tab in iOS 14.2 public beta 4

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    [iOS14.2B4] Photos sync saving on battery power at 100%?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Both my iPhpne and iPad are doing this now simce upgrading to beta 4, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Piipperi800
    [link] [comments]

    All the new ‪iOS 14.2 beta 4 wallpapers‬‏ – Google Drive

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Beta 4 is smooth

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is the latest beta like butter! I can't believe how smooth and fast everything is on my iphone 11

    submitted by /u/terrystj
    [link] [comments]

    i thought that bare testing was over. why does it still say beta

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    ios 14.2 beta Do Not Disturb bug

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Do Not Disturb will not turn off, or maybe a better way to say it is, it turns on when I lock my phone screen, but when I reopen my phone and manually disable it, it stays off until I lock my phone again, and it turns itself back on.

    has anyone also had this problem and found a fix?

    submitted by /u/FloatyMcBoatface
    [link] [comments]

    [Possibly change?] The caret key (^) isn't as wide anymore on public beta 3. I could swear it was abnormally wide on beta 1 or 2 but I don't have a reference pic. Can someone confirm that?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Stuck on public beta

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Hi guys.

    I'm trying to get rid of the iOS Public beta on my phone. Currently on iOS 14.2 Public beta 3 (18B5072f)

    I installed in via a beta profile i found on Google. I've had it since the iOS 14 beta came out.

    Problem is this is my only phone, and even though exploring the new OS has been fun, i want to go back to a more steady OS.

    But i'm stuck on the public betas. I tried resetting my phone, deleting the beta profile and setting up my phone as a whole new device. But it's still on the beta iOS and it's driving me crazy. How do I get out of this.

    I have 14.000 photos on my iCloud and i really hope they dont get deleted. But i could really use some advice on how to get back to normal iOS.

    And yes, i know it's stupid installing this type of software on your primary phone....

    submitted by /u/dicktwister1
    [link] [comments]

    (iOS 14.2 Public Beta 3) Having trouble with AirPods Pro

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I just bought AirPods Pro to replace my gen 1 AirPods and I'm having trouble using them. I'm on iPhone 11 with 14.2 public beta 3 and I can connect my pros to my phone and use noise cancelling and adjust all the settings and such, but audio won't connect to the AirPods and when I try to go into control center and select my AirPods as the audio source my whole phone freezes and I can't interact with anything until I put my AirPods back in the case and they disconnect.

    My Pros work fine when connected to my Apple Watch Series 6 and on a different phone on iOS 14 non-beta. Anyone know any solutions to this? I've tried multiple hard resets, disconnecting and reconnecting my Pros, and even fully resetting and restoring iOS from a backup. Nothing's worked so far.

    submitted by /u/The_BadJuju
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel