• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [September 28]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [September 28]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [September 28]

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Slickwraps Honeycomb skin for my iPhone X. Honestly now that it’s applied it feels nice, but I wouldn’t recommend buying from them. Their customer service is trash and everything takes forever to ship (maybe that’s a covid thing who knows)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Judge Temporarily Blocks US Ban on New TikTok Downloads

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Custom App Icons Slow Down Your iPhone

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I find this waste of space on the control center incredibly disgraceful. Ideally I’d like to keep only the small block (default light ...) and hide the empty blocks and favorites. Is it possible?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Issue with iPhone X

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Which storage option did you choose for your current iPhone and why?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I currently have an XS with 256GB. It has wayyy more storage space than I actually need, but I was nervous about getting the 64GB version. In hindsight, I think I could have gotten by with 64GB easily--I just checked my settings and turns out I've only used 33GB after having this phone for a year and a half. Initially, I assumed I needed more than 64GB because I download music from Spotify frequently and I prefer to keep old photos/videos/text messages on my phone itself and iCloud rather than only saving them to iCloud.

    So now I'm curious about what other people choose in terms of storage. How much storage does your current iPhone have? Did you make the right decision, or do you wish you had more/less storage? Have you ever run out of storage on an iPhone?

    submitted by /u/nyancat_412
    [link] [comments]

    Well this is an interesting iOS 14 glitch. Happened in all apps and home screen. Restarted the phone and it’s fine but wtf

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    iPhone user since 2007 (Apple watch + iPad + MacBook Pro+ Apple TV) I am starting to be fed up by Apple’s attitude toward Xcloud and their control over the App Store. I’m starting to really think to switch to Android (maybe a Pixel?)... am i the only one?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel