• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    iPad My iPad mini 5 setup feat. Dbrand white skin, Papaya Smart Cover and magnetic sleeve for the Apple Pencil ✏️

    iPad My iPad mini 5 setup feat. Dbrand white skin, Papaya Smart Cover and magnetic sleeve for the Apple Pencil ✏️


    My iPad mini 5 setup feat. Dbrand white skin, Papaya Smart Cover and magnetic sleeve for the Apple Pencil ✏️

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    My complete mobile setup including fold up table.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Picked up the new Logitech Slim Combo keyboard + Apple Pencil for my iPad Air 3 over the weekend... It changed my iPad to my main laptop now, lol. Highly recommend.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    To everyone using iPads over their laptops

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Can you use the iPad to transfer all types of files between two of your hard drives? I know it's weird but that's the thing I use a laptop for as I study using hard notes always. But I do need to transfer ppts and stuff from my hard drive/device to a pen drive.

    Edit: 1. I have a 10.2 inch iPad 7th Gen. 2. Lightning to USB? Only photos or files both?

    submitted by /u/dan9n
    [link] [comments]

    JerryRigEverything - Did Apple fix the new 2020 iPad Pro?! - Durability Test!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I sticker bombed my magic keyboard

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    How to go to Home Screen using a mouse gesture?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I am using an iPad Mini 4 and have attached a mouse to make the device more versatile. However I cannot find a way to go back to Home Screen when using an app, with the mouse. Someone says clicking mouse wheel will work but it does nothing to me. Can someone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/laeyatm
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any free & reliable Termial for iPad out there?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Couldn't find anything useful via searching any answer is much appreciated.

    edit:Terminal

    submitted by /u/MyStonedArt
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to share an iPad between two people?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    My wife and I both want an iPad but can only afford one. Is there a way to share?

    submitted by /u/KY-Gentleman
    [link] [comments]

    Multitasking is quite difficult with iPadOS. Why is this still the case?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    iPadOS is the thing holding the iPad back from being "your next computer".

    Let's take a step back.

    iPadOS is built from the ground up to be iOS, but more accustomed to the look and feel of the iPad. This is good and fun, but the shutting down of apps in the background while apps are not actively being used is a result of iPadOS's memory management strategies.

    iPad's get excused from including lower amounts of RAM when compared to a computer because of the way the iPad was originally meant to be.

    A media consumption device.

    This begins to make sense when you think that you typically only use one thing when browsing a web page, watching a video, reading a comic, etc, because you are always only in that one specific app that you are using to consume the media.

    With the current advertising and marketing of the iPad Pro, they market it as a media creation device instead, and at this point there begins to be a recurring annoyance.

    Most people nowadays are accustomed to multitasking.

    Think of this, say you are drawing something in Procreate while listening to music. You need to go on Safari to get an image for reference for your drawing. You then decide you want to change the song playing so you leave Procreate and Safari to go to Apple Music and come back and... Safari refreshes the page you were on forcing you to find the image again.

    This is all too common with something like iPad Pro.

    Frankly, for such an expensive device aimed to be a computer replacement, it falls flat at doing the one thing computers do best with its mobile-focused operating system.

    Apple should perhaps include more RAM on the iPad Pro and give the ability to enable a toggle that gives you a notification that you are out of RAM and need to close certain apps to open more apps instead of randomly closing them in the background to solve this issue.

    TL;DR: Apple doesn't include enough RAM in the iPad Pro and needs to find a way to make it so background apps don't close on you while you are doing important work.

    submitted by /u/RandallDigby
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for me to screencast from my iPad to my projector if my media says airplay isn't aloud to cast it.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I spent hours setting up the backyard. But I couldn't play the hockey game!

    submitted by /u/campwn86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel