• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [DISCUSSION] I've open sourced all my tweaks!

    iOS Jailbreak [DISCUSSION] I've open sourced all my tweaks!


    [DISCUSSION] I've open sourced all my tweaks!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I've open sourced all my tweaks so anyone can learn from the code or contribute to it.

    submitted by /u/SecondEight1
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] [Tutorial] [Free release] [Discussion] a vital update for the how to become a tweak dev tutorials

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Hi, a few days ago, I said that I was going to teach tweak development done right, (including teaching objective c, setting up theos, and making tweaks with no coding experience) I have created a repo: https://demhademha.github.io/repo and on there, you can find a package called tweakdevupdatenotifier. I beleive this is the best way for you to be updated on when a new chapter of the guide is released. Please leave any feedback you have below, and check out my previous post :).

    submitted by /u/DenhademhaXYZ22
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Chimera 13 is back up.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    [Update][Free Release] iOS13 System Wide Touch Simulation - Programmable - Example With Fortnite & PUBG Mobile & Jailbroken Environment Detection Bypass

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    This is a tweak that can let you simulate touch events at the system level. You can control this tweak using any programming language as long as it supports socket.

    Original Post:

    iOS13 Simulate Touch Library - Reddit

    Github link: https://github.com/xuan32546/IOS13-SimulateTouch

    Discord: https://discord.gg/acSXfyz (I will post updates on discord. Many amazing features is coming! You can also give me some suggestions on discord)

    (Please give me a star on Github!!! I want nothing but a star on Github!)

    Features

    1. Touch Simulation
    • Multitouch supported (no other library you can find supports multi touching).
    • Programmable. Control scripts can be programmed with all the programming languages you desire.
    • Instant controlling supported. The ios device can be controlled with no latency from other devices/computers.
    • System-level touch simulation (will not inject to any process).
    1. GUI Application
    • Script shop to download scripts. (NEW)
    • Write your own script. (NEW)
      • Jailbroken environment detection bypass (will disable all the tweak injecting to the process. DON'T CHEAT IN THE GAME!) (NEW)
    1. Others
    • Foreground application switching. (NEW)
    • System wide alert box displaying. (NEW)
    • Shell accessing. (NEW)

    Upcoming Feature Updates (ALL FREE & OPEN SOURCE!)

    1. GUI Application
    • Color picker. Get the color of a specified pixel.
    • Touch recording. Record your touch event and play back.
    • Image matching.
    1. Others
    • Physical buttons simulations.
    • Submit suggestions on discord!

    Demos

    Demo #1: iPad Pro Remote Controlling from iPhone

    Demo #2: PUBG Mobile & Fortnite

    I know these are not good demos which damage the game environment, and I will replace these demos soon). And if you come up with good ideas about useful scripts, just let me know. I will write scripts for you.

    See Original Post

    submitted by /u/Ms1019
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] when I try to update these two items, a bunch more try to install. Is this fine?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    [question] is there a tweak that would give spotify the background that apple music has ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak that can expand full text when choosing answer option in browser.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    [Help]After updating Link Identity Editor i get the error“installed Idid package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status2!Has anyone a solution for this?Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    [Free release] rgbattery - make your battery status bar-icon go brrr in RGB.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    As requested by u/bresten , here comes the tweak.

    Screenshot and request: https://imgur.com/a/Er8rDFz

    But what does it do?

    The little battery icon in the Status bar will change its color to random RGB colors while the device is plugged in, and revert to normal when unplugged. No options to configure.

    Is it opensource?

    It will be open-sourced together with my other tweaks in the future, but I need to clean up the mess of code I produced first.

    Where can I install it?

    To install it, add my repo here.

    Edit:

    There seems to be a bug on notched devices with the color not changing, i cant fix this as i only have an iPhone se

    submitted by /u/jesseb0rn
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] iOS 10 Notification Center for iOS 13

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    [Question] Any tweaks can turn off screen but keep app running

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Is there a tweak that can turn off the screen to save battery power while keeping a game app running for auto farming in the background?

    submitted by /u/CyberAsura
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a way to create a Control Center shortcut to run a terminal command ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I occasionally need to run "killall CommCenter" in terminal to get my phone to connect to a better LTE band. Is there a way to make a CC icon that would run this command?

    submitted by /u/theirishrepublican
    [link] [comments]

    [request] flashlight in status bar

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    An indicator in the status bar when your flashlight is on

    submitted by /u/IfYouWoooshUrGay
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] I don’t know if this possible. A tweak that trigger a sound e.g. alarm or whatever, if you plug in your charging cable but do not turn on the plug switch.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    [Help] BackgrounderAction 2 and MilkyWay2 deb file

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Since the Akusio repo is down, I'm unable to install MilkyWay2. Does anyone have the deb files?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChocolateBanana134
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] anyone have the “amuze” deb so i can get rid of this pls

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    [Question] Lockscreen kalm labels hooked font size issue

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    hey developers i need a little bit of help I am going crazy because as I use Kalm I requested a dev friend to hook two labels below the kalm date and the issue i have is that the 3 labels below the clock somehow changes font size themselves so i would like to know what could it be that is causing that? 🤔

    labels below date

    submitted by /u/ApolloXI89
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] The Un-Jailbreakable iPhone 7 Plus

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I bought this IPhone probably 3 months ago and have loved it. I got it on iOS 13.5 and had it jaipbroken within the day. Now, 3 months later, I'm drifting between 13.5.1 and 13.6 with no jailbreak solution. Checkra1n and bootra1n do not work (I've done a decent amount of question asking and troubleshooting), and obviously unc0ver doesn't work above 13.5. This is not only a plea for help on this issue, but a warning for the others that may still be hanging back or wondering about their new used iPhone. Take it from me guys, stick to 13.5 or wait until the full iOS 14 launch cause this makes me big sad.

    submitted by /u/LegitimateLobotomy
    [link] [comments]

    [help] [question] i need some help

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    so i've been jailbroken for a while, and this has been happening for about a month i'd say - usually like once a day, i get a notification like normal, but the app logo isn't in the notification, when i go to my app switcher, instead of getting previews of my apps, they're all black, and the volume icon doesn't show in the slider whenever i change the volume/brightness - all i do to fix it is to resorting, but it gets annoying a lot, and if i don't respring when that happens, it does it out of nowhere later. any help?

    submitted by /u/shidmypant
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] My old iPhone X busted and I'm a bit tight on money at the moment so I'm getting an iPhone 7. Not sure what iOS version it will be running or the newest that it can run, but do either Unc0ver or Checkra1n support the iPhone 7 if it's running a compatible iOS version?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    [Giveaway] 2 Dra1n copies

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I am giving away 2 copies of Dra1n on my Twitter. To enter, just retweet https://twitter.com/iosnjb/status/1290532414633246720?s=21 the giveaway tweet, follow @iOSNJB and @JailbreakAward

    submitted by /u/iOSNJB
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] After installing update I got the error. And after this I couldn’t install any tweaks.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    [Question] Tweak that disables pop ups on safari requesting to sign up or remove Adblock to view webpage.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel