• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Apple Help Will i be able to play the sims 4 on an IMac late 2012?

    Apple Help Will i be able to play the sims 4 on an IMac late 2012?


    Will i be able to play the sims 4 on an IMac late 2012?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    So I’m selling my MacBook Pro 2016. I went and wiped for new user and now giving me issues. It won’t let me install OS and I have two hardrives? Wont let me unmount or erase. It let me wipe the first time and now here.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Can I buy Applecare or any coverage service after the warranty date?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    My macbook pro 15 inch (3yrs old) had to have its entire LED replaced for over $800 last week. I didn't buy applecare and thats a big regret. I dont want to go through that whole damage thing again if it happens, so I would like to pay for Applecare or ANY coverage service incase something happens. Is this possible and if so where can I do this if not Apple?

    submitted by /u/musicalbeartraps
    [link] [comments]

    My AirPods Pro Return was lost ... anyone been in a similar situation?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    So long story short, I ordered two variations of IPad Pros I ended up cancelling, and got free AirPods with them and sent those both in together. However, one of them was fully refunded and the other is marked as still waiting to be received by the carrier. I'm honestly pretty worried right now and talked to Apple and they will investigate, has anyone gone through this before?

    submitted by /u/rosh7887
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Warranty 1 or 2 Years?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Hi I was wondering if iPhones come with 1 or 2 year warranty's? I checked my serial number says I'm out of coverage with a 1 year warranty. But I specifically remember my last IPhone having a 2 year warranty. If you read the 2 year warranty says any Apple product so I'm confused here.

    Reasoning for all this is my XS max has a green line on the OLED screen. No cosmetic damage, glass is fine so I believe that would be covered? I do fall within the 2 year period if it still exists.

    Really don't want to put money into an old phone unless the iPhone 12 has little to no improvements.

    submitted by /u/g597
    [link] [comments]

    Question about MacBook Pro mail in repair time

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I called Apple on yesterday the 4th and set up a mail in repair where they would send me a box and I would ship my 2017 13" MacBook Pro w/ TouchBar to have its battery replaced. As of the 5th, The repair status just says "Service Requested" and I don't know when the box is coming, how long should I expect it to take for the box to come to my house, then send it back and have it repaired and send it back to me. I and going to college on the 26th, and so I need the laptop repaired back on the 25th or earlier. Can I expect to meet that date or should I just cancel and get a refund now?

    submitted by /u/xMerp305
    [link] [comments]

    Photos app draining battery crazy fast today. 85% of total battery usage despite only being on screen a total of 5 minutes...?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Saw that a random "Galaxy s10e" was connected to my iphone bluetooth?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Hello! I was going into my iPhone 8's bluetooth settings to reconnect my airpods and noticed that a random "Galaxy s10e" showed up under "My Devices" and said connected. I've never connected with a device like that before so it freaked me out. I live in an apartment complex and sometimes other devices show up under "Other Devices" but never "My Devices" let alone saying it's connected. I was about to tap on it when it disappeared. I've turned off my bluetooth settings for now - should I be worried? Is there any way to protect my phone's bluetooth against random people?

    submitted by /u/movelikeajelly
    [link] [comments]

    i bought a macbook pro but i cant even reinstall mac os

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    so i have a 2017 macbook pro that i bought and i cant even reinstall macos. i have partitions on it because the guy couldnt get rid of his windows BOOTCAMP. i try erasing it and i cant. i cant start this thing up, i feel so lost and kinda frustrated. if any of you can please help please do so as itll be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Former-Recover
    [link] [comments]

    Anything i can do with this thing?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    2015 MacBook Pro keeps shutting off

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hello all, I recently found out that my 2015 MacBook Pro will ask me if I want to shut down the laptop and before I can press cancel it automatically shuts down by itself. I have run diagnostics and all the fans work so I know it is not overheating. Sometimes it just goes black and shutdowns without the prompt. The battery does not seem to be an issue because it stays at the same level as before and does not die until 0. I tried the trick of updating the software and the problem persists. Any Ideas? Thank you for any and all responses!

    submitted by /u/DaDonJuanJon
    [link] [comments]

    GF’s text messages gone, no backup

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Happened earlier today, our text history disappeared on her phone (iPhone XS Max ) I have iPhone 8, my history is fine. We tried troubleshooting with google, she has no phone backups (Ik she should,) and we checked her storage and the data is gone, no storage of our convo under messages top conversations. Is there any way for me to copy the text history from my phone and paste it onto hers using my laptop? Or is there any other way to recover the texts if she has no iCloud backups and the messages are supposedly deleted? Thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/swoopclout
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use an iPad Pro as a tablet for a Windows laptop?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I use Blender and was recently gifted an iPad Pro/Apple Pencil and I was wondering if it would be possible to use it in conjunction with my Windows laptop as the stylus would be very convenient for sculpting. Obviously this is a weird question, but I figured it was worth a shot. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/velgi
    [link] [comments]

    My order is being denied and canceled

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I have tried to make this purchase multiple times on two different cards (once on one card and three times on another). My purchase is of a new iPhone 11 Pro, and yet each time I go to confirm everything my card gets declined by Apple. I have enough money for this purchase and I've talked to my banks they say the problem is not on their side. The few times that the order has gone through I went and looked up my order confirmation number hours later only for it to tell me that I canceled it when I never did, and the few times that my order hasn't gone through Apple straight up declines my card. The first time that I tried making this purchase I called Apple and the representative I talked to didn't even know what the problem was, couldn't figure out what the problem was, and said to just try again. Obviously I can't go to the store to make this purchase either with what's going on right now. Please somebody give me some advice and help on how to make my purchase?!?

    submitted by /u/Star-Shine48
    [link] [comments]

    My apple id password isn’t working even though I type it in perfectly

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I need help to fix this issue ASAP, I reset my password probably 5 times in the past 2 days and none of them have worked,I need to use them for the App Store if that has anything to do with it

    submitted by /u/HenryKrinkler
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Higher Education Promotion Question

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So apple has their higher education promotion and you can see the various benefits if you go on the site but I don't plan on ordering it, and instead would rather go to the store and first check it out before making the final purchase in person. What would I need to be eligible for the discount if I did it like that? The apple promotion is connected to UniDays so would I just have to show my verified UniDays account?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/meerkatdestroyer12
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 battery overheating and battery health decreases by 2% every week to 3 weeks

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 that I purchased early October, it was fine for the first few months and then in early 2020 the battery health had decreased by like 1 or 2, I didn't care because I knew it was normal. But then I started to notice that the battery health was decreasing by 2% every week to a month. I also do feel a lot of overheating occurring while I'm using my phone even while doing very simple tasks. I only have 172 cycles and I'm already at 87% https://imgur.com/gallery/F2gepyD . There will be days where I will not use my phone at all and I'll just have it charging on my bed (away from sunlight , my room is pretty well ventilated as well) and then within first 5-10 minutes of using it , it starts to overheat. I'm overall just worried of how my phone will perform in the long run if this is it's state right now. I never let my phone go under 40% and always have it charged when I'm not using it. I use the original apple wall plug and charger and I've reset and updated my phone multiple times, same issues still occur.

    submitted by /u/acbariso
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I load up a YouTube video my videos do this, why?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    iPhone X storage constantly full

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I'm someone who takes a lot of photos. Over the years I have thousands upon thousands of photos on every iphone. I'm currently sitting at just over 6000 photos and 200 videos, and this is after I've deleted about 1000 photos and videos this week alone.

    No matter what I do, my iphone storage is full. I have deleted at least 10 apps in addition to the photos and videos and have probably deleted about 4-5gb of storage in the past week. Well the phone is still at 63.9gb. Every time i delete stuff it jumps back up within an hour, i have to assume its updates but i really have no idea.

    Over the past week i have restarted my phone give or take once an hour. i can no longer open apps sometimes without the phone immediately booting me out. my imessages wont send and texts are struggling to send too.

    My "other" in storage is well over 25gb. I have deleted my cache on safari. i have changed my imessage settings to not keep messages forever. at this point i have no idea what to do without wiping the phone clean. its not an old phone either? please help.

    submitted by /u/hoosiernj
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s Constantly Crashing when Opening Apps black screen

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Hi y'all. I recently I had to reset my settings for everything because my wifi wasn't connecting with my phone. After that recently, I've been noticing my phone crashing more whenever I try to open any of my apps and constantly have to reset my phone. I am not too sure if that correlated with my phone always crashing, but who knows.

    Any tips/tricks on how to fix this? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/xtineeeee
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 stuck on Siri screen

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    My mom's iPhone 11 is stuck on the siri screen, she can't shut it off. I'll try to get a video of it soon. I tried calling her and having her call me. I tried doing a soft reset and asking siri to shut down. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/GENERIC_W33B
    [link] [comments]

    Freeing up local disk space

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    How to fix issue with iPhone audio when using MIDI?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    MIDI AUDIO?

    Hi, I recently connected my iPhone (usb a to b and camera adaptor) to my Yamaha p125 keyboard to control GarageBand midi. It works as a controller for my GarageBand sounds but the audio only plays through the KEYBOARD not the iPhone, and everything goes silent (including keyboard) when I connect AirPods. I believe my iPhone thinks the keyboard is also a pair of headphones. Is there a way to continue to use the keyboard as a midi controller but hear the audio through my phone as well and also through AirPods if desired? I'm not sure if this is the right sub but I thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Will2tle
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I being held hostage by my iPhone storage?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    My 3 month old iPhone is full. Do I have dozens of games and video files on my phone? No. About 50% of my storage is taken up by "system" (lots of apps I will never use but are impossible to delete) and "other" which there's no way of knowing what those files even are. 1. Why does iOS have no tools to help you clean your phone? 2. If all I care about is the 10gb of apps and media on my phone, why can't I delete anything else? Everytime I want to do something on the system level with iOS it involves an hour+ of googling and intricate research and I just give up because I guess they have everything so fixated on making money from you that the OS is more like a prison than a tool. Help? If "other" is cached files and messages and stuff, why is it 20gb? How do I get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/ThaiZeta
    [link] [comments]

    13" 2020 Macbook Pro trackpad replacement covered under warranty?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I recently purchased a 13" 2020 MacBook pro and accidentally caused minor damage to the trackpad. Given that I just bought this laptop a month ago, I would hate to affect the experience of using the laptop by enduring the damage caused to the trackpad, so I was looking to replace it. I'm not sure if this damage would be covered under warranty, so assuming it isn't, does anyone know how much a trackpad replacement would cost?

    Thank you,

    submitted by /u/Cloakers02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel