• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    iPhone Iphone 6 overheated and turned off the screenlight, How do I turn it on?

    iPhone Iphone 6 overheated and turned off the screenlight, How do I turn it on?


    Iphone 6 overheated and turned off the screenlight, How do I turn it on?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So my Iphone 6 overheated today because I had it stuck on google map in safari. My phone went into protect mode and turn off my screen light. It hasn't turned back on. I do not know what setting turns back on the screenlight. The brightness can move up and down but the screenlight is off. If I shine a flashlight to my screen I can see my phone is on. I also checked my LCD screen on another Iphone 6 and it is working perfectly fine. So how do you turn back in the screenlight?

    submitted by /u/Peachbubble1
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped my iPhone 6 and now it's not turning on.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Two days ago, I dropped my iPhone 6 and now it's not turning on. It was dropped off my bed which is suspended about 1 1/2 feet off the ground. Help please

    submitted by /u/voidcore2708
    [link] [comments]

    My front facing camera stopped working

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6 and whenever I try to use my front facing camera on ANY app it doesn't work. It just shows a blurry image of what the back facing camera is pointing at or just shows a black screen. I've googled, watched videos on YouTube, and tried everything that they're saying. Nothing seems to work. Any tips or anything helpful?

    submitted by /u/dOmesticatedr0ck
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Mount shake - damage the phone?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I've just recently bought an iPhone 11 Pro and just got a Belkin phone mount for the car. It shakes pretty profusely, but not to where it'd fall off. I'm not sure if that's normal with car mounts, but I was wondering if it would damage the phones internals or camera stabilisation? Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/Fbean01
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 plus, iOS 13.5 lock screen black light

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Hello, I recently got an iPhone 8 plus. It was sold to me at a lower price by my sister bec of the issue and is impatient about it.

    It was purchased here in the Philippines. I just wanted to consult here (covid reasons) before going out to repairman.

    The issue is basically on the video shown. (On the link below) When pressing the side button, it would show a blank screen (black light) then have to click again the side button to see the lock page. She said it started when she updated it.

    I tried to update/restore it on itunes but nothing changed and still happening, I tried to use 3uTools to flash and same thing happens.

    Issue iPhone 8 Plus vid

    submitted by /u/razzamic
    [link] [comments]

    A shared photo album is not updating for me or my wife

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. My wife and I are experiencing an issue with a shared photo album that we are a part of. It seems this issue only recently started happening.

    So lately when the owner of the album uploads a photo or video, it does not show up for me or my wife. I've been able to get it to update twice after rebooting. My wife tried rebooting but it doesn't update the album for her.

    Is this a common issue and is there a simple fix? It seems other shared albums update and notify us just fine.

    We used to have no issues with this shared album. We would get notifications and updates immediately.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/shiggity80
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 6s Plus: phone vibrates 4 times when I get a message, used to only vibrate once

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Whenever I get a text, my phone vibrates 4 times instead of one, how do I change it

    submitted by /u/red_tupperware
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 freezes and restarts after entering pin code

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So I have an iPhone 6 and the issue is that after entering the pin code the phone freezes for a couple of seconds and then restarts. When it freezes it shows the pin code screen and the last number I pressed is highlighted as if my finger is still on the button.

    However after like 5-6 times it accepts my pin code and I can use the phone as usual. Then it sometimes happens that it restarts or is stuck in a bootloop out of the blue.

    What I already tried:

    • DFU restore with a MBP
    • Battery Health Status is OK and reports as good for peak performance, which is strange as the battery does not last long (maybe the battery stat was reset with the factory reset?)

    Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TerrAustria
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE 2nd Gen, headphone volume lowers on its own

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I have a new iPhone SE which I got at launch and about a couple of weeks ago have started having the follow issue:

    When I use headphones and play music the volume lowers on its own, it seems to only happen when I'm walking. As a test I shaked the phone a little and the volume dropped as well.

    I don't have this problem with Bluetooth headphones, only when using the lighting headphones or 3.5m adapter.

    I tried a force reset and the issue still persists, I'll do a full IOS restore tonight and see if that resolves it. But, wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem.

    Phone is running IOS 13.5.1

    submitted by /u/mas-sive
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete other system data in storage?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I got the iPhone XR and bought it around 2 years ago, and i noticed that i'm running out of space for some reason and when i checked my storage and scrolled to the bottom i seen "Other System Data" and it was at 38GB and just wanted to know how to delete some of that data if you can? I've searched it up and tried to delete my history/cookies on safari but it didn't change at all, any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/bernardoFB6
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone advice

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    What do you think guys wich phone is better in 2020 iPhone 6s Plus or the iPhone 8 What i should buy ?

    submitted by /u/DrowsyMonster95437
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7. Boot Loop?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    My cousin has asked me to fix an iPhone 7 she had gotten from a friend. I plugged it into my charger and left it for about 25 minutes, powered it on and it seems to be stuck on an occurring boot loop(Apple flashes, shuts off) and the cycle repeats itself. I tried plugging the phone into my Windows PC but the computer doesn't even recognize the device this is even after the screen came up about connecting it to the iTunes Store. It won't stay powered on. I've also tried putting it into DFU mode, and downloaded 3U tools and neither of them have any effect because it cannot connect to the Computer nor keep a charge. I'm about to leave and I suppose I'll leave it plugged in for awhile. Any help would appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iNRB
    [link] [comments]

    Cant record

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    When I go to the camera there is only an option to take pictures and time lapses, I can't video anything tho there's just nothing there it doesn't say "video" or anything at the bottom. I keep getting notifications that my iCloud cant be backed up but idk if that's why? Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/jacks-mcqweenie
    [link] [comments]

    Sign in to the Itunes store, if you have an apple id, sign it with it here issues

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Any solutions for this issue? I try to update apps but this message keeps appearing.

    submitted by /u/safwan105
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped my phone and it has green lines and a black line on the side.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    My phone dropped and there's green lines all over the screen and a big black line on the side. We tried to reset it and don't have enough money to get it fixed properly. The phone still works normally, i would just rather not having the green and black lines.

    submitted by /u/DeepthroatedToes
    [link] [comments]

    So my camera has been on in the background for 24 hours?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I just decided to check battery usage today and noticed this ??

    Image: https://imgur.com/a/fUP1SHa

    I have no idea why this even started

    submitted by /u/10blue1
    [link] [comments]

    Reduce transparency setting resetting when entering widgets.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I have an iPhone 6S and prefere to have the reduce transparency option turned on. When I enable this feature it works, but whenever I swipe left (to widgets) from my homescreen the setting disables. Or the transparency is at least not resuced anymore. Whenever I go into settings after this happens, the setting is enabled but does not seem to work, if I then disable it and enable it again it work as intended untill I swipe to my widgets again.

    Is this a known bug? Or is there any way of fixing it? Any help is greatly appreciated. I can provide screenshots/other settings as well if that can help.

    Thanks in advanced.

    submitted by /u/Andyyy1337
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Stupid

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    So about last week, or whenever the iOS 14 Beta came out, I was amazed with all of the new features provided in the new public beta. So I decided to try this out on my MAIN phone instead of testing it out on my old phone. After finally deciding after a week that I wanted to uninstall (mainly because the other section in storage took 30gb), I decided to by following some tutorials. I've been currently stuck on a boot loop for three full hours and my phone isn't working. Does anyone also have this problem? And if so, can someone please help? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kbmats69
    [link] [comments]

    Camera issue...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    My phone fell and now there is a black smudge on every picture i take from the front camera. No noticeable dent on the camera itself tho

    submitted by /u/head4shot
    [link] [comments]

    Voice recording doesn’t work

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    When i'm on the phone or even when i'm recording a video with the phone camera the sound can be heard but when i try to screen record (with microphone on) or use voice recorder or even send voice messages (and even videos recorded) on ig , snap & whatsapp my voice or any voice in general can't be heard (i say voice because a scratchy sound can be heard) . My phone is an iphone Xs, current ios is 13.5.1 . Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/revisionaire
    [link] [comments]

    locked out and need to verify acc but cannot

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I have been locked out of my phone and need to sign into my Apple ID on a PC in order to reset my X. It sends a verification code for me to use to get into my account on my pc but it can only be accessed via my phone which is locked and unaccessible.. what can I do?

    submitted by /u/PERFECT-EMPEROR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel