• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    iOS Beta The iOS 14 beta season in a nutshell

    iOS Beta The iOS 14 beta season in a nutshell


    The iOS 14 beta season in a nutshell

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Hold er' in boys.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Apparently Spotify gives me additional storage an my iPhone (iOS 14 pb1)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I can't wait for people to ask if Beta 3 is stable 1 minute after it drops

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    When Tim Cook knows everyone is waiting for next developer beta update at 1pm and tells his Developer team... ��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I don’t think Dev Beta 3 is coming out today. I was really excited tbh.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    What widgets are you interested in seeing for iOS 14?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I'm working on an app that is hoping to provide multiple widgets for iOS 14 - focusing on ones currently not provided by Apple.

    I'll soon share a TestFlight beta (as soon as my latest build is reviewed by Apple!). In the end, I do hope to sell this app for something reasonable (say $0.99 or $1.99), but I'll give anyone who sends me feedback after testing the beta an opportunity to get it for free.

    That being said, what kind of widgets are you interested in seeing?

    It'll be great if you can fill out the survey! (Completely anonymous)

    https://forms.gle/VHkzhPLKivh2rxP39

    submitted by /u/NinjaAssassinKitty
    [link] [comments]

    We should be able to place Widgets anywhere on iPadOS 14 home screen

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    I don't understand, why Apple hasn't added that feature.
    The iPad screen is big, and there is so much room for placing widgets anywhere you want.
    But hey, it's Apple.

    This would be great

    submitted by /u/mr_burtz
    [link] [comments]

    Apple should add a way to change the snooze time.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Please. It's so stupid that it's nine minutes. They need to make a way to customise it. You can even customise it on Blackberry phones, so you should be able to on iPhones.

    submitted by /u/callumdisney
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 14 - Beta 2 - Siri Suggestion Widgets are intelligent to know what other Siri Suggestion Widget is suggesting. Watch till the end. I have now 3 Siri suggestion widget as home screen.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Been experiencing random shutdowns on iOS 14 Public Beta

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I have random restarts on my phone, but it never happens when im using the phone, only happens when im not using it. Im using an iPhone 11

    submitted by /u/Astrotas
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with data on cell and on Wifi? Iphone 11 ios 14 beta 2 AT&T network and I can barely access the web. I’ve rebooted my device several times with no luck.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Home Screen widgets stuck in Dark mode. IOS 14 DEV Beta 2

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    [BUG]? iPadOS Beta 2 (also on beta 1) iPad Air 3rd gen wallpaper doesn’t show up in settings

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is a beta bug but when my iPad Air arrived I installed iPadOS 14 right away (beta 1 at the time). I realized the exclusive iPad Air wallpaper was missing but I assumed it was a beta 1 bug, now at beta 2 it's still not there. I'm not sure if it was there at iPadOS 13 because after I restored from backup I didn't check. Is this a beta bug or could it be from the iPad Mini backup I restored my iPad from?

    submitted by /u/kiwi0803
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music Force Closes (Beta 2)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    My friend is running the newest beta on an iPhone XS Max and her Apple Music force closes every time. The only time it has worked is when she is not connected to the internet/has no service. Anyone have a fix for this? I told her to report it and wait for the next update.

    submitted by /u/peachybitches
    [link] [comments]

    Unexpected shutdown and reboot when accessing camera in third party app

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I've been experiencing this bug where whenever I attempt to access the camera app in a third party app (ex. Messenger, Twitter, Target), my iPhone XS Max (running public beta) has a freak out or something and reboots unexpectedly. It fixes itself for a few minutes after reboot but then it happens again. Has Antoine else experienced this? I already reported it in the feedback app.

    submitted by /u/techhausinc
    [link] [comments]

    Tesla app doesn't work on cellular

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Don't leave home without a key (unless you've got a car with bluetooth key)

    submitted by /u/moohah
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t put the Battery widget on the bottom of the screen

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    [Bug? IPadOS 14 Public 1] System search on top of safari with no keyboard attached

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I put my iPad with safari open on the bed beside me today and it opened a new search menu. I thought I accidentally triggered a gesture that I haven't discovered yet.

    After further research I found out that gesture doesn't exist. Am I missing something? Have they added it in the latest beta release and I just missed it? Does anyone experience the same behaviour?

    I cannot reproduce it.

    submitted by /u/Infishav
    [link] [comments]

    Is the IOS 14 beta making anyone elses phone unresponsive?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Literally made my IPhone 11 have an extremely slow keyboard and screen

    submitted by /u/fryson1234
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14 DB 2] App Icon Changes don’t show immediately in Library or Dock but in Siri Suggestions it works just fine (the Apollo icon is the second from right in the dock)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Messaging suggestions disappeared today. Only suggestion is a discord friend. iOS 14 DB2 iPhone 11PM

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Wifi no longer works on my ipad

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I updated to ipados 14.0 I got an update and now when I try to connect to the internet it just starts searching for wifi and then shuts the wifi off again. Is there any workaround, fix, or way to roll back to ipados 13 without loosing my apps, data, and media?

    submitted by /u/TheDoctore38927
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel