• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Apple Watch 200 days @ 900 kcal (+ 10,000 steps for good measure)

    Apple Watch 200 days @ 900 kcal (+ 10,000 steps for good measure)


    200 days @ 900 kcal (+ 10,000 steps for good measure)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Ever since the beta was released with the hand washing feature, I now definitely wash my hands properly & for the full 20 seconds just to achieve this.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Lollibot, browse Reddit on your watch.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Deleted messages from phone but still visible on watch?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    I just noticed I can see messages on my watch that I've already deleted from my phone. Not just a few messages but the whole thread. Why is this? I can't even tell or remember if the dates are correct or not.

    I've tried restarting and reinstalling both my phone and watch but it's still the same. Any other way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/mylilsecrets
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Series 3 battery

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Longest move streak glitch?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I'm currently puzzled by the fact that, although I have been meeting my move goal every day this week (it's set fairly low since lockdown three my exercise habits out the window!) my longest move streak is stuck sitting at 17th July.

    I definitely passed the goal every day, and completely fairly too - in the past I have sometimes fudged the numbers with a sneaky retroactive workout if I only missed by a few kJ, but not this week!

    The weird thing is, if I go into the award, it says I earned it on 17/07 for a 204 day streak...but that my current streak is 206 days. I've also just gone midnight here, and the perfect week (move) award hasn't updated.

    The only thing I can think might be a factor is that my watch OS updated overnight and I'm pretty sure it was that night (17th-18th.) just wondering if anyone else has encountered a glitch like this?

    submitted by /u/jessinwriting
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing my music without having to add each and every song or album individually?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I hate having to go through every single album or song one by one to sync to my watch. is there anyway I can do this as a batch job?

    submitted by /u/GMPWack
    [link] [comments]

    Charging experiment with Apple watch

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    so if anyone is wondering if you start a workout (in my case cycling) you can take your watch off and charge it. All it does is put your watch on pause and you have to unpause it.The gps data is not effected. I tested this out yesterday with my series three watch. I am also wondering what happens if your watch dies mid workout. Do you loose the workout completely or does it stop the work out just before dying ?

    submitted by /u/tusabescomoes
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 5 stuck at 100 percent battery

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I just got a S5 3 weeks ago and the last 4 days has been stuck at 100 percent battery level. I've already turned it off several times, without success.

    Has anyone experienced this issue? Any way to fix this?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/torresxs
    [link] [comments]

    Question about hand washing fearure watch os 7

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Does this new feature also keeps track of how many times you wash your hands??

    submitted by /u/Desiree12345
    [link] [comments]

    Today I learned: When out of charge, the Apple Watch still tells the time

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Can I show my reading goal on my watch face?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I just learned about reading goals today, and think it would be immensely helpful

    submitted by /u/cinode
    [link] [comments]

    how can i free up some storage?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Watch not waking for interval alerts when running.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I am new to running and I noticed my watch does not alert me to time interval changes if the screen is not awake. I have it set to wake screen 70seconds but it still sleeps as soon as I lower my wrist and am not always alerted when it is time to either walk or run. I have tried 2 different running apps. Has anyone had experience with this? It is a 3 series and up to date ios 6.2.8. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/onyxpup7
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna close them all even with a busted ankle !

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Does handwashing disable the noise detection to prevent hand dryer trigger?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Hi all. I'm wondering if anyone running the beta knows the answer to this as I've not been able to find it online. With the addition of the hand-washing detection, (and cute visuals to boot) does the watch now suppress the noise detection for 30 seconds or so afterwards? I don't know about everyone else but I find using a hand dryer almost always triggers the noisy environment warning. If it doesn't, free idea for Apple that would be an easy fix.

    submitted by /u/paulypies
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting heart rate notifications.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Both phone and watch are updated and rebooted. I've got heart rate notifications turned on in the settings, and I'm getting all my other notifications.

    I'd appreciate any advice because I have no idea what the problems is.

    submitted by /u/fatpat
    [link] [comments]

    I won’t look down on my band anymore.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Still getting used to my arm hairs getting yanked out.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    watchOS 7 beta feedback

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I'm considering updating to watchOS 7 beta.

    To the people who already installed it: - Did you find any boring bug? - What about battery life?

    submitted by /u/theo_brlle
    [link] [comments]

    This has not only saved our quality of life but also a stranger’s life

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    After being offered 50% off from Sprint for months, we finally both my wife and I decided to get the Apple Watch. With the pandemic its been harder to stay active so we are hoping this will keep us accountable. And so far, its the only thing that kept my wife a habit to get out and walk, and just last week allowed me to call 911 for a neighbor who fell off his ladder. It has not only saved our quality of life but also another person's life. Truly not just a watch.

    submitted by /u/brianpand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel