• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Apple TV YSK: Apple TV+ (the service) now supports Dolby Atmos on LG TV WebOS and Roku OS

    Apple TV YSK: Apple TV+ (the service) now supports Dolby Atmos on LG TV WebOS and Roku OS


    YSK: Apple TV+ (the service) now supports Dolby Atmos on LG TV WebOS and Roku OS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    It was only tied to AppleTV(hardware) although Dolby Vision was on other Platforms as well.

    Go update !

    submitted by /u/GhoshProtocol
    [link] [comments]

    Why don’t we have a Keynote app?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Yeah, I know, AirPlay. But it would be so nice to just be able to AirDrop a file straight to the ATV, or load one off of iCloud, and play it totes locally, no worries about streaming device's battery or network connection dropping.

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Do I need an active subscription to watch my purchased content?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I was thinking about buying all 8 Harry Potter films as well as a few other movies and shows on Apple TV. I could buy them on Amazon or something else but I decided to give Apple TV a try. I was wondering, if I decide to buy the films, do I need to have an active Apple TV subscription to watch them as well? I have a years worth of membership because I just got my MacBook Pro.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MoveZneedle
    [link] [comments]

    Tidal in Dolby Atmos

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Anyone else try out Dolby Atmos content on the Tidal app? I have to say I was disappointed. Sounded flatter than if I just pipe stereo music through my system's 3D spatializer.

    submitted by /u/CrispRat
    [link] [comments]

    Siri/Apple TV remote not pairing

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    The Key (Urban Version) [feat. Daher & Evan] by Danila Sigal

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    New Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Hello Reddit,

    I am looking to purchase a new 4K Apple TV because I've been using a 2015 Apple TV with my 4K Samsung TV (shameful, I know).

    I was wondering if anyone knows if Apple is planning on releasing a new 4K Apple TV in the near future? I don't need a new Apple TV immediately, so I can wait a few months if needed. I just don't want to spend $180 and then have a new one be released the next month. Please let me know if there are any rumors or leaks about it. Thanks!

    Edit: Thanks everyone for the help! I think I'm going to just purchase the 2017 version. Although it might be outdated in a few months, I'd rather get mine sooner than later (who knows how long it'll be). Plus, I won't really benefit from the extra performance while I just watch Netflix and such.

    submitted by /u/DooniesG
    [link] [comments]

    Flashing Blacks in Dark Scenes in Harry Potter Films

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, so I'm seeing flashing blacks in dark scenes in the Harry Potter series of films purchased from Apple Movies. Running them on Apple TV 4K HDR with high speed cables with match frame rate and 4.2.2 settings. My TV is a Samsung KS8000. Are these films just a bad encode or is something wrong with my set up. When the movies are running in a very dark area I will get a flicker or flashes of black in the darkest parts of the in movie screen. Thank you for the feedback.

    submitted by /u/isaiahaguilar
    [link] [comments]

    Signing into Disney plus through apple 4k

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Just got apple 4K so we can cut the Comcast cord. My son has a Disney plus account which he has said I can use. But the only option I can find for Disney plus is to sign in using my Apple Account. Any way around this?

    submitted by /u/dixiepicnic
    [link] [comments]

    Million $ Dreams by Doce 23

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I see that Plex Web allows me to add movies to a Queue. But I watch on Apple TV. Where on the Plex for TvOS app do I go to display my Queue?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Apple TV 2nd Generation works with Sony Smart TV, but not LG.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Trying to transfer our Apple TV from our Sony W65D, which plays it no problem, to our LG 43LK5000PTA.

    LG TV keeps saying there is no signal. I tried plugging it to other HDMI ports. Changed the HDMI cable three times. Still the same. I plug it back to our Sony TV, and it works.

    Also tried the Menu button and Up button for 5 seconds thing. Nothing.

    Some help would be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/anonymity117
    [link] [comments]

    Faded Destiny by Danjul

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel