• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Apple iOS Apple's neglect of iCloud continues to show with the outdated Find Friends and Find iPhone apps

    Apple iOS Apple's neglect of iCloud continues to show with the outdated Find Friends and Find iPhone apps


    Apple's neglect of iCloud continues to show with the outdated Find Friends and Find iPhone apps

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    New camera usage tracking shows that “System” used a cam. Any explenation or idea what is for?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    This is bad UX. There really should be a search bar for addresses here.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    [QUESTION/APP] budged/expense app

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    hi, i´m looking for an app with that i can track my budged/expenses that also automatically tracks transfers on my bankaccount.

    so for example i pay my rent, the app figures that and asks me what it is to know it for the next month.

    is there an app like that?

    submitted by /u/mase60
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t even have this album in my library. How do I change the album shown on the widget?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    This happened after I changed from light to dark mode, A bug but looks very good. (iPhone 7 13.6)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    PSA : If your Paypal Face ID is not working, it could be because you have a special character in your device name. Remove special character(s) from device name under Settings>General>About. Fixed it for me. Paypal support figured it out after a couple months of back & forth.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Apple has doubled the number of articles in the “Apple News Widget”, at least here in italy, on both iPhone and iPad, for 4 to 8 articles (minimized widget is still at 1 articles)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    How often do you guys charge your phone?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Personally, I only get an average of 3hrs screen on time. But I still charge my phone every night. Battery drains a bit on standby tho. How bout you guys?

    Edit: I'm using iPhone 11 with iOS 13.6

    submitted by /u/meeraclekuro
    [link] [comments]

    You can haptic touch the emoji section buttons (not IOS 14)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Can iOS “Calendar Spam” access my other data?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Pretty much title. Accidentally subscribed to some calendar spam via iOS popup. Quickly was able to delete it. Would that spam/ program have been able to access data on other parts of my phone? Like my email/contacts/other app data? Just need to know if I should be worried and start changing passwords....TIA.

    submitted by /u/jab116
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 - Notifications for apps in App Library

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I've had a look around online but can't see an answer for this, so I'm hoping someone running iOS 14 can help.

    How do you see the notification badge for apps that are in the App Library? For example, sometimes I'll get a Snapchat but I'm busy, and I'll accidentally dismiss the notification from my watch. The next time I open my phone, there's the badge to remind me.

    submitted by /u/DaveM8686
    [link] [comments]

    [Questions] Internet browsers

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I use the google chrome app I'm really bummed that I can't get any chrome extensions on my iPhone or iPad and am hoping for some help in case there's some sort of setting option I'm missing? Would I run into this same issue if I were using a MacBook Air?

    If Apple just doesn't support Chrome in that way, have any of you found a similar browser that's compatible with Apple?

    submitted by /u/littleinvincible
    [link] [comments]

    iOS "Other" storage using more than 85% of the phone

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    iOS "Other" storage using more than 85% of the phone

    iOS "Other" storage using more than 85% of the phone, there's no way to clear or remove or even identify. How is this legal?

    https://preview.redd.it/iyi9pyg1f4c51.png?width=587&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7fe8c4c093df8131df59c0781b98ccd7f58df8f

    submitted by /u/mknweb
    [link] [comments]

    I really dont understand why did Apple remove the App store icon badge for number of available updates?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Stupid right?

    submitted by /u/f33j33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel