• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Apple Watch Fitness is a lifestyle

    Apple Watch Fitness is a lifestyle


    Fitness is a lifestyle

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I finally knuckled down and hit the 365 goal!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Finally joined the family last month as an early birthday present to myself. This was a nice surprise!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    In April, May, and June combined, I closed all 3 rings only 8 times. Last Monday, after seeing someone on here post 1,000 days in a row, I decided to make a change. 8/1000 down... 992 to go. Thank you all for the motivation.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    My first Apple Watch as a long time iPhone User, i Love it! Series 5 44mm

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Question about AW fitness tracking issue - nothing i’ve found during my searches has helped. Details in post. Thanks for any advice!!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Campaign to get Spotify offline on Apple Watch

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Campaign to get Spotify offline on Apple Watch

    If you know, you know.

    It is extremely frustrating that Spotify offline is not on Apple Watch. It is so frustrating that I have created a website and a Twitter troll account that will tweet everyday, counting the days until this happens.

    If you also feel my frustration, I would appreciate you sharing the Twitter account and website. If we can get the word out, maybe this will finally happen!

    Let's do it!!

    Twitter

    Website

    https://preview.redd.it/6tf8m08pw3c51.png?width=500&format=png&auto=webp&s=8fcb415a3f39fe0e385d283f9166d9b3c755d2b9

    submitted by /u/marrone0
    [link] [comments]

    It's 6:45am. What on earth did I do last night?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Anyone know if this data is accurate? Seems a little high to me?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Question about 3rd party charger

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hello fellow watch users

    I have a question about 3rd party charges are still not useable after watchos 6?

    submitted by /u/Nabzer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a new phone and existing Apple Watch

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I'm getting the iPhone 11 in a few days. A year or 2 back when I got this phone I followed all the steps to re-setup my watch with the new phone, but none of the health/activity data transferred over despite having everything stored in iCloud. I believe apple support couldn't figure out the issue either.

    For anyone that's gone through this process recently, is there anything I should know ahead of time to make sure it's a smooth process? Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JefeBall
    [link] [comments]

    After 4 years of everyday wear with my Nomad Leather Watch Band. It was finally time to retire it

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Apple watch not showing music/podcast playing on my iPhone anymore.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I normally have my phone plugged into the sound system at the gym and can change songs or adjust volume from my watch. The past two days whatever is playing on my phone will not show up on my watch. My Apple Music app on my watch also no longer says "On iPhone", do I need to repair my watch / phone? Series 5 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/cxnflict
    [link] [comments]

    What is this marking on the Watch? Photos inside.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    So, I'm currently looking for a WiFi-only S4. I found one for $300 exactly, but this is what the screen looks like in one photo: https://i.imgur.com/it32yXe.jpg

    But then in another photo, it looks perfectly fine: https://i.imgur.com/v5GVddV.jpg

    Any idea what's causing it to look smudged/whatever in the first pic? Worth $300? It's listed as "mint" condition and used for 3 months.

    submitted by /u/Tuisdheisj
    [link] [comments]

    Gym day��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    One year straight!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Best Watch if you have 6s?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    My wife has a 6s. 6s will probably only be supported until September 2021. Would it be better for her to get a series 4 or 5?

    submitted by /u/pedro_madeira01
    [link] [comments]

    Series 3 Watch only shows green lighting

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Like the title says, my Apple Watch is a year old, warranty is out, wouldn't charge the other day, so I placed it on my wife's watch charger and the green bolt showed up, left it there for a couple hours, screen was still black. Any advice? Thanks

    submitted by /u/23sDada
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had this problem with their watch?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I have a 42mm series 3 and it's been acting extremely buggy the last 2 days

    All day yesterday, it would only show the apple logo and kept rebooting, never getting through to the home screen. I hard reset it about a dozen times and would sometimes get to the home screen. I factory reset it and it seemed somewhat normal.

    Today it was at 44% and then an hour later it dropped to 10% and i wasn't even using it. Shortly after, it showed the thermometer and then shut off and restarted.

    I've done the following things: 1. Hard reset 2. Hard reset while charging 3. Factory reset 4. Updated it

    Now I went swimming with it and there is a small crack on the face. I've been swimming with it before with this crack and no problems until now.

    Any suggestions other than Apple care?

    submitted by /u/specmusic
    [link] [comments]

    New leather band came in just in time for a (socially distanced) date!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    home office situation brought me down from 120 kg to 104 kg since 11th of march 2020

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Three year old Apple watch and the sea...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm on holidays and sitting with my kind of old Apple Watch at the beach and I am wondering if I should try to go into the saltwater with it. I have never been with it in the swimming pool since I bought from my older brother because I don't trust the glue. What do you think? Shall I give it a try in the saltwater or is the saltwater even worse to the old glue?

    submitted by /u/Toraneth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel