• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    iOS Gaming A game which is simple yet requires a lot of time to finish?

    iOS Gaming A game which is simple yet requires a lot of time to finish?


    A game which is simple yet requires a lot of time to finish?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    What are your recommendations on a game which is relaxing, preferably 2D and can be played many hours? I'm thinking of a game that doesn't end, by this I mean that it doesn't have "rounds". An example of a game would be terraria or Minecraft. An example of a game that wouldn't meet the criteria would be "Flappy bird". I would play it on iPad and wouldn't mind if it's a paid game. (1 time purchase, not in-game purchases)

    submitted by /u/MxxPuig
    [link] [comments]

    Finding new games - app store sucks ass

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    There are a lot of games out there and I find it impossible to find them in apples stupid App Store. I know they really only show me a fraction of what exists.

    How do you find good games outside of the App Store?

    submitted by /u/sarcasmismysuperpowr
    [link] [comments]

    "My preferred iOS device for mobile gaming"

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Skill based base multiplayer building game?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Is there a game like clash of clans, that you pay in advance to participate and the combat and wars are skill based?

    submitted by /u/AChosenGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanna give a shout out to Adventure Quest 3D

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    As a kid, I loved AQW. I played everyday during and after school.

    Now that I'm older, I'm not into 2D games as much as I used to be, so when I found out about this game, I was delighted.

    Nostalgia aside, game is actually pretty good. While it's not a PC level MMO, it's actually my favourite mobile MMO by far.

    Most people play MMOs to get cool looking gear, and this game does it better than most.

    Every item in this game can be used as a transmog, for FREE!

    Not only that, almost every gear set is unique and looks awesome. Just look at the Legion Heretic armour!

    Sorry for the long post, but this game is fairly unknown to people, and I think it deserves more publicity, considering most who try it out while love it.

    submitted by /u/breadalicious
    [link] [comments]

    Free turn based game RPG ish game that doesn’t have any in game payments?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Looking for a turn based combat game with either cards or idk something else fun. I havent played one ever and want to get into it.

    submitted by /u/imperba
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I have seem some people on youtube playing this game called "elemental dungeons" but its not avaible on my country,Brazil SA,does somebody know a good way that i can download it?

    submitted by /u/DiabloKYH
    [link] [comments]

    Sports Games Similar to Retro Bowl?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Howdy gamers,

    I recently fell in love with Retro Bowl. I haven't been able to put it down for the past couple weeks. I enjoy being able to manage a team as well as get some gameplay, without either outweighing the other too much.

    Has anyone come across other games like Retro Bowl, preferably in other sports? I wouldn't mind playing another football game; as much as I love RB, there are some problems that take away from the game. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/jackmul13
    [link] [comments]

    The best horror games?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    What are some of the best horror game you all have played on iOS?

    submitted by /u/TheJKenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Hello

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find a good single player game And have a really good experience with it like I've had it with some other games like dead cells, terraria And soul night so if u have any good ones plz comment it

    submitted by /u/Mhamadlol5
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Naruto: Slug fest? It didn’t come out May 29th like it said and it’s not even in the App Store anymore.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Edit: it was delayed "indefinitely" so who knows

    submitted by /u/DarthBrooks41
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Pass Games

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    What games (in your opinion) have the best battle pass system on mobile? I'm a sucker for cosmetics and don't mind dropping a few dollars here and there. I've tried many, here are the BP I have personal experience with:

    -Clash of Clans

    -Clash Royale

    -COD Mobile*

    -MarioKart

    -Archero*

    -Knighthood*

    -PUBG

    • indicates currently subscribed.

    I'd say my favorite battle pass system overall has been CODM, with an honorable mention to clash of clans strictly for the value (granted I have not played the last few seasons). What's your favorite battle pass?

    submitted by /u/TylerTheSandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Lineage2: Revolution or Black desert mobile?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    (And any good mmorpg recommendations ?)

    submitted by /u/hackerape1
    [link] [comments]

    Only one single player game I've played I really enjoyed

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Dadish. It reminds me of one of the Nintendo Advance game I used to have… or PSP. I can't remember but a very fun game. The art style is similar.

    It's a cute, funny and challenging game. There were levels that made me rage quit for sure. It's not a very long game but really am excited for the second game to come.

    After getting thru the game I went back to every level and try my best at the fastest time possible. my average was about 20 seconds, tho there were some levels that took me a minute

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to play Surviving High School again?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I have the old game downloaded on my ipod touch from the early 2010's but I don't have all the episodes. And idk, i wanna get back into a game i played in middle school a little bit.

    submitted by /u/Datman97
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard and Mouse support

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm wondering if there is a list that someone has that shows iOS games with keyboard and mouse support? I have the iPad 11" and the Magic Mouse and keyboard and would like to try to get into a serious mobile game. Maybe a MMORPG???

    submitted by /u/ThreeSixZer0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel