• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Apple Watch Out and proud 🌈

    Apple Watch Out and proud ��


    Out and proud ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I hate the fact that the watch spews two activity notifications at once at Sunday, preventing me from seeing them animate.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Space Gray x Nike Sport Band Pride Edition (Series 4 40mm)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Nice!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    For my healthcare family! I wrap my watch when I do covid cases because the gown sleeves sometimes ride up, how do you guys protect your watches?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Got a Gold Milanese Loop today... Absolutely loving it!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    44m Nike Series. My best purchase. Ever.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I’ve joined the S5 ranks

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Just bought an S3 for my girlfriend

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I'm so excited. We've been working out together for the past few weeks and she loves my S5. I got her the 3 just to see if she'd like wearing it maybe I'll get her the 6 for Xmas if she does

    submitted by /u/OxxyOzzu
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded from S0 to S5, I had no idea what I missed out on!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    multicolour ��������❤️������ 2020

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    First ever Apple Watch! 44mm series 5, absolutely love it so far

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Do third party apps (NRC) contribute to activity app trends?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Me and the wife just got our series 5s. Loving them already!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Apple Watch fell from 1.5 feet

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey I know this is a stupid questions but my S5 44mm dropped from my nightstand which around 1.5 feet tall while it was charging. I bought the watch a couple days ago and wanted to know if a drop like this could damage the watch. Screen is fully unscathed and the body looks fine

    submitted by /u/dawaeiteez
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast App Not Showing Up on Original Apple Watch

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    So i just got my mom's old original apple watch. I have it set up but want to listen to podcast when i run. Everything i read says the podcast app should be on my watch already, but it is not there and i can't download it from the app store. Any ideas? Or do podcasts just not work on the old watches?

    submitted by /u/rgros456
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 2 Cant pair

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I got a series 2. I try to set it up and it needs to update to pair, then during update it unpairs saying it cannot connect to iphone.

    Using iphone 8 plus on latest IOS. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/TigerOCE_
    [link] [comments]

    Apple! Why is this not a thing yet!?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Time-wasting stand-alone app?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Sometimes I'm caught without my phone and some time to burn. Like when I go to the bathroom but my kids have my phone.

    If I had my phone I'd play a game. Anyone have something they do on their watch in such situations?

    submitted by /u/bloater_humor
    [link] [comments]

    No GPS for an outdoor bike ride. Rides before and since have all had GPS. And I really wanted it for this one. Any idea why it happened and any chance that the data is still in the watch and didn’t sync?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    What can I do?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    In August, I'm going to be on a wilderness trip for a few days and will have very limited ability to charge my AW and iPhone.

    I want to track Hiking workouts that will run most of each day.

    Can I put both devices in airplane mode and at the end of the trip will all my AW data sync with my phone? Or, do I need to turn on bluetooth and/or wifi at the end of each day?

    Is the AW GPS on even in airplane mode like the iPhone's is?

    submitted by /u/dienen
    [link] [comments]

    Just got myself some Vitamin C

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel