• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    iPad First Apple iPad Pro Magic Keyboard Reviews.... take my money now!

    iPad First Apple iPad Pro Magic Keyboard Reviews.... take my money now!


    First Apple iPad Pro Magic Keyboard Reviews.... take my money now!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    My low budget way to prevent losing my Apple Pencil charging adapter.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Love this new case - I’m using it on my 10.5 pro. It’s heavy but I’ve heard that the new magic keyboard from Apple is also double the weight of the old magic keyboard.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Video of Magic Keyboard angle adjustments

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Q&A’s on iPad Pro Magic Keyboard - Part 1

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Is it safe to fold the Smart Keyboard Folio like this when writing with the Apple Pencil? Does anyone else do this?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Possibly the first hand-on video of iPad Magic Keyboard

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    My DIY keyboard for PROCREATE

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    My DIY keyboard for PROCREATE

    https://preview.redd.it/8oa2rrqlblt41.jpg?width=940&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=92f9a744d4cb82ad1e01bf3227ef24c301e7b202

    www.gumroad.com/jorgeverdugo

    undo, redo, increase brush size, decrease brush size, fullscreen, quickmenu, colorpicker, select, transform. Is bluetooth can be recharge with the ipad :D

    submitted by /u/jorjoso
    [link] [comments]

    Working from home on the iPad has revealed a few annoyances to me that need as to be addressed before I can consider this a laptop replacement.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Great progress with iPad OS. Here are a few refinements needed before it can become a full fledged replacement.

    Multitasking and Background refresh needs to be expanded system wide for iPadOS, and not require dev support. I can't switch apps while waiting for a GoToMeeting session to start. It will just end the session. App is still considered multitasking though. Sometimes with zoom, it will stay waiting for the session while I'm outside of the app, but it closes after a little bit. If they cant make this universal, expand the rights for background refresh so it stays on persistently with the users permissions under settings.

    This is also useful for apps that require uploading or downloading. If we want to ensure that large downloads and uploads are actually completed, we have to turn off sleeping and keep the screen on the app we are uploading or downloading on otherwise it will stop. The iPad is not smart enough to realize what we are doing and stay awake.

    Persistent pop ups. Even in stock apps, such as calendar, using certain functions don't bring you to a new page, rather, a pop up in the same screen. I like this, but if I was adding an event, and switch apps to copy and paste information from somewhere else into my invite, the popup is gone when I get back to Calendar forcing me to re-enter everything.

    These two things, in addition to not being able to set default apps, and downloading media and sharing it with a Music app are the only changes to keeping iPad from being a full on replacement. Secondary priority would be allowing torrents and allowing non WebKit engines for browsers.

    submitted by /u/HAD7
    [link] [comments]

    My baby :) (Ipad Pro 12.9 2018) Best apple product ever

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Simple fix for non-functioning keys on Logitech Combo Touch

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    So I just got my Logitech Combo Touch and found that several keys and key combos weren't working. The worse was that single quotes were completely dead, although double quotes were ok which told me it wasn't the physical key.

    After some fiddling, I found that going into Settings > General > Keyboards > Hardware Keyboards and then changing the region from Automatic to British fixed the issue (obviously, if you're not in the UK, then do this!). There must be a bug somewhere along the line with region auto detecting in certain countries (UK keyboard layout is slightly different to the US).

    submitted by /u/zetxy8
    [link] [comments]

    Tayasui Color 2 is now temporarily free on the App Store!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 10.5 atrocious battery life

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I bought this iPad Pro 10.5 brand new back in December 2018. I recall the battery being great, lasting me quite comfortably through two days of light use. However, for the past few months, the battery life really has been horrible. I mainly use it to watch YouTube and browse the web. Today, about 30 minutes of watching YouTube drained the battery 15%. This is not even a particularly low result; similar drain has been occurring for the past few months. Using my Mac, I checked the battery health. CoconutBattery and iMazing both report 85%, which is fine, especially for 1.5 years of use. The only thing that's weird is that the cycle count is only 217. Apple says that it should reach 80% capacity after 1000 cycles... this doesn't seem right.

    A few weeks ago, I even contacted Apple Support. They ran a remote diagnostic, which came back with an OK battery. I just don't know what to do anymore, aside from buy a new iPad or factory reset it. 3 hours of screen on time with a full battery is just horrid for an iPad. Have any of y'all ever had this problem, particularly with the Pro 10.5? I'd really appreciate any and all help you guys can give.

    submitted by /u/jaykron
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a bumper case for the Liquid Retina iPad Pros? I think something like this would work well with the new iPad Magic Keyboard.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I just received my Logitech Combo Touch for my iPad Air AMA

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm loving the case so far. Keyboard is quiet and the trackpad is great. Feels smooth and clicks well. I'm willing to answer any questions you guys have so ask away!

    submitted by /u/perfectviking
    [link] [comments]

    Take output from iPad Pro USB-C and display in Windows?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I'm addicted to Notability on the iPad Pro - but what I really want to do is share the output in a Zoom call. That would probably require some sort of application on Windows that could capture the iPad output for display. I've searched a bunch, but most pointers are from gaming sites that use video capture cards (which isn't practical in this case). Thanks for any help! (something like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jLMRbyiCUTEGw7S49 )

    submitted by /u/stedanrac
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech Combo Touch Unboxing and Review

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    What’s the best photo app/workflow ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Hello people, I just got my iPad Pro 2018 and I was wondering what are the best app to edit your raw photos. I see several option : affinity pro, Lightroom (that I find super expensive), dark room Could you tell me about your setup / workflow ? Also is the pencil a great add on ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/akb443
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody use Pyto for Python 3?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    The whole app crashes for me every 5 or so movements I make. Whether it be scrolling through the code with keyboard arrows or typing. It just quits and to back to iPad home page. Sometimes doesn't save my progress.

    I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling. Did nothing.

    Any suggestions would be great thanks

    submitted by /u/StudCap
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech Crayon issue

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hi, guys! I've been using my Logitech Crayon for a while for sketches and all that stuff, but recently the battery is not working well. I completely charge it during the day, and use it just a little bit during the nights, turn it off after using it and by the next morning it's dead. Is anybody having this problem too? What can I do?

    submitted by /u/ArturodLA
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Remote Control for Elderly Relative

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    My great aunt has recently moved into a nursing home. She used to love taking classes at the local college and bird watching. She's lived on her own her whole life and now between being in a nursing home and the coronavirus security measures, she's really locked down.

    She's had very limited use of computers/technology.

    An iPad obviously won't solve all of her problems, but I thought between iTunesU and YouTube there would be a lot she could enjoy/learn. It would also give me a way to FaceTime with her instead of just calling on the phone.

    I'd like to know if anyone has any suggestions for controlling an iPad remotely. My plan is to buy one and set it up for her and then sanitize/ship it to her, and have her be able to plug it in and figure it out on her own, or (more likely) have me connect to it remotely to be able to help her with it.

    I have an old iPad2 but I'm not sure if this would be any use to her.

    Looking for suggestions for apps/ways to remotely screenshare/manage the iPad for her. I figure that the best case scenario is that she learns it and doesn't end up needing my help, but in the most likely case, it would basically be a TV screen where I could curate things for her to watch/do.

    Thanks for any advice!

    Tl;dr - how to remotely control an iPad?

    submitted by /u/dtotzz
    [link] [comments]

    Can you connect an old iPad to a new one with USB-C cable and transfer data that way?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I just sold my 64 GB iPad Pro. Just bought a 256 GB iPad Pro.

    I see on this support page that you can connect an old and new iPhone together with a cable and transfer that way...

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210216

    There's no mention on this support page though of doing this with an iPad. Is this possible by connecting two iPads together with a USB-C cable?

    or is the only way to do this by making a back up on my Mac of my old iPad and then restoring the back up on the new one?

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210218

    submitted by /u/EveryLivingLine
    [link] [comments]

    Cases that can be used with magic keyboard?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Does anybody know of any thin cases that the iPad Pro can go in that will allow you to still simply attach the entire set up to the major keyboard? I don't like that if I want to take notes on my iPad that I have to take it off the magic keyboard and have nothing on the back since it doesn't lay evenly flat due to the camera bump

    submitted by /u/lastthad
    [link] [comments]

    6 GB RAM in 2020 iPad Pro... tangible difference?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I just sold my 64 GB 2018 12.9" Pro because I kept running out of storage space.

    I need to decide between a used 2018 256 GB (4 GB RAM) or spend a little more and get the 2020 iPad Pro which has 6 GB RAM.

    Does anyone here have experience with both models? Have you felt any tangible difference? Do apps stay open longer when switching?

    I use Procreate all the time... does the 6 GB model give you more layers to work with? I believe in the 2018 1 TB that had 6 GB RAM, the extra 2 GB wasn't actually useable by apps. Is that the same with the 2020s?

    submitted by /u/EveryLivingLine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel