• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    iPhoneX ‎Call Recorder iCall

    iPhoneX ‎Call Recorder iCall


    ‎Call Recorder iCall

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    iPhone not interwebbing!!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    It's connected to my home wireless network, but it's not doing anything. Not updating apps, notifications, etc.

    I have other devices connected to the same network like the laptop I'm using to post this.

    I reset the network settings (General > Reset > Reset Network Settings... but it didn't do anything.

    I have it in airplane mode with wifi turned on, which I always do. I didn't change any settings but last night it just stopped working. WTF>

    submitted by /u/BKA_Diver
    [link] [comments]

    I have a X that I got when it came out. Do you think 11 Pro is worth the upgrade or should I wait for 12 (if it’s gonna be redesigned)?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    I started using the Spark Email Companion on my IPhone XS and it works pretty good. Better than the regular mail app.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Does anyone else use this app too?

    submitted by /u/TheGameChanger84
    [link] [comments]

    Still scared to update my software to the latest IOS. Should I update it now ?? My phone still works fine.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Screen saver on iPhone

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:58 AM PST

    I saw this cool animation on an iPhone 11 at the Apple store nearby. No it's not a video on loop. It goes away when you touch the screen and comes back when kept idle for a few seconds (the phone was plugged in). I tried going to the app switcher right from the animation screen and the app/function was named as 'screen saver'. I can't find it anywhere in settings or the App Store on my iPhone X. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/hanihaneefa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel