• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    iPhoneX Problem with face id

    iPhoneX Problem with face id


    Problem with face id

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    I have problem with face id configuration. It shows me turning the device higher or lower and nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/jameslightJL
    [link] [comments]

    Another Music Video Shot w/ iPhoneX

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    This is the second music video we've done with an iPhoneX, the first I shared with you guys earlier this year and got some great feedback. Wanted to get your thoughts on this new one.

    We used a ZHIYUN 3-axis Gimbal, shot on location in Las Vegas, NV, using only an iPhoneX. No lenses, and in the end, just a bit of post color treatment. As iPhoneX lovers I wanted to share it with you and get your thoughts on it.

    You can see the video here - https://youtu.be/nky4tb8MxjA

    submitted by /u/humanistictheory
    [link] [comments]

    I’m out of options. Not getting notifications

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    I can't figure this one out and I've done the Google search and played with all the settings. For some reason recently in the last week or so I have not been getting notifications on my iPhone X. Rather, I should say I do get them if my phone is unlocked but if the phone is locked and the display is off I'm not getting notifications from Mail, Messages, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger etc. Strangely my two factor authentication notification does work though. have I flipped a switch somewhere or is this a bug? Any help appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/Skazzyskills
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone xs charging case?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    So i've recently gotten an iPhone xs and I wanted to look into getting a decent charging case that isn't too expensive. I heard that certain cases can be bad for your battery(?) but a lot of the threads i've seen are around a year old.. Do you guys have any recommendations for a case? I'd prefer it to be as thin as possible and not much of a chin at the bottom either.

    submitted by /u/ellonite1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel