• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    iPhone is it worth upgrading from iphone xs max to the regular iphone 11?

    iPhone is it worth upgrading from iphone xs max to the regular iphone 11?


    is it worth upgrading from iphone xs max to the regular iphone 11?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    so i bought my iphone xs max about 6 months ago and it was my first iphone but coming from android i thought the iphone will be flawless like i heard but since i used it and iam discovering a problem every day like scrolling stutter and home screen stutter i don't know if this normal for every iphone or should i just buy the new one to get rid of all theses problems but i can't afford the pro models .... so what should i do now? if i upgraded to iphone 11 will it be flawless ?was my xs max just a bad luck for me?

    submitted by /u/LuckyOwl40
    [link] [comments]

    Insane iPhone question who can answer?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    I missed a call from a friend and received a voicemail. The voicemail was of their iPhone voicemail greeting.

    Can anyone please explain this?

    submitted by /u/Kindricklammer
    [link] [comments]

    Failing to update.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    13.1.3 iPhone 8 Plus 3 months old

    Update 13.2 is downloaded and ready to install, constant wifi connection, phone is plugged into power and charging at 100% battery. Problem is this comes up, "IOS 13.2 failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet" I can no longer connect to satellite (can't text/call/use data, tells me I need to update my software) so that's why I'm having issues. I have taken these steps to remedy this. Reset network settings, restarted iPhone, tried to update using iTunes with a USB connection to the computer, tried different personal home wifi connections and no luck. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ItsMoffy
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting phone to ring even when ringer is off

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    I do not know if this is possible but I'd like to know if there is some way to configure that when specifically one caller calls, my iPhone rings even when the ringer is off. I keep my ringer off bc I want all other phone calls/notifications to vibrate but this caller is an emergency number for work so I'd like my phone to ring no matter what.

    submitted by /u/HouseofAlyssa
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7+ to iPhone X?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    Should I upgrade to the iPhone X from a 7 plus? I love bigger screens and that's all that I really care about. I'm asking this cause I heard that although the iPhone X screen is bigger, it's not as wide. So, is it a big downgrade on screen size or is it hardly noticeable?

    submitted by /u/10FCB10
    [link] [comments]

    Just overnight my 6s has gone from working perfectly fine, to the (10 month old) battery rapidly draining, it overheating, and Wi-Fi not working at all.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    As the title says, just yesterday everything was fine, my iPhone has a newish battery (approximately 10 months old), which the Battery Health section confirms is still totally healthy, and the phone has not sustained any recent falls.

    Yet today that battery percentage is plummeting with nothing running, it's heating up like crazy, and of all things the Wi-Fi doesn't work either.

    I am greeted with an "Incorrect password for network" error most times I try to connect (please believe me when I say it's correct), or an "Unable the join the network" otherwise, for any network I try.

    I have tried several hard resets, updated my phone via iTunes, and lastly performed a factory reset, all for naught. I doubt there's anything else I can do besides bring it into a store, but lucky me, I can't even connect to their support currently, so even that is not an option.

    I doubt there's any hope, but is there anything else I could be trying? The battery is still draining very rapidly, my plan for now is just to let it die so it can at least have a break, it somehow seems to stay hot even while off.

    submitted by /u/jantle
    [link] [comments]

    Calls not working but with only one person?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever had the situation where your calls and microphone work fine but for some reason you can't talk with someone? Recently I've been able to hear my girlfriend on the phone but she can never hear me. My phone is not on mute either. Anyone know potential causes/fixes?

    submitted by /u/william--patterson77
    [link] [comments]

    ios 13.2 home screen stutter

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    anyone know a solution for this home screen stutter ?

    submitted by /u/LuckyOwl40
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi has a \ through it, won’t turn on. I’ve tried everything!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Anyone have this problem? I've done every type of reset besides factory... the store had no idea what to do.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_TRUMP
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB or iPhone 8 Plus 64GB?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Is there a way to enable find my phone without using iCloud? Jailbreak solutions are perfectly acceptable...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    iPhone 8 Plus (3D touch and Touch ID)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys! Ok so I need advice, my Touch ID, 3D Touch stopped working on me, home button functions fine, but my finger print for Touch ID doesn't work same goes with my 3D Touch, I opened my phone last night, to replace the rear cameras. And then I noticed that my Touch ID wasn't working, so I checked 3D Touch too, but that doesn't seem to work either, the 3D Touch and Touch ID flex doesn't seem to be torn or broken at all. Any tips about what I should do? Can't go to an Apple store as I live 7 hours away from one.

    submitted by /u/ekkian12
    [link] [comments]

    Editing Photos on iPhone and saving changes

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    On an iPhone, you can edit an image and make it look awesome. When you transfer to a PC, those changes are not saved. When you keep it on your phone, you always have the option to revert to the original and can never save it as a new photo.

    Do you guys know of a way to edit a picture and then save it as a new file while on the phone, so when I transfer to PC I won't lose the edits?

    submitted by /u/MagicSwirl
    [link] [comments]

    Removing iTunes account from old phone?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    I gave my niece's dad my old iPhone and he says my iTunes account is still connected, even after I did a factory reset. I've logged into my iTunes and removed any devices I'm not currently using. All that's left is my current phone, iPad, and PC. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/llama_sammich
    [link] [comments]

    I'm movies from phone via USB/win 10 explorer, but the storage used is not going down anymore. (12 gigs of movies removed but phone doesn't reflect that.) Help! I've used this method for years. Why isn't it working?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Info: Iphone 7
    IOS 12.4 (Haven't upgraded due to the slowing down issues.)

    So when my husband's phone gets too full, I plug into my main computer with a usb cable. Iopen the drave, go into the DCIM folder and coopy movies to my hard drive then I delete them off the phone.

    This has always worked before: If I take 10 gigs of movies off, the phone shows in windows and itunes as having more space. This seems to longer be working. I keep deleting movies, and the phone still shows full on both windows explorer and in the ITUNES bar at the bottom when plugged in.

    What could be going on?

    There is nothing in the "Recently deleted" folder, no i cloud use filling anything back up etc. Any clues? I heard someone say something about indexing maybe?

    Thank in advance!

    submitted by /u/Feed_Me_No_Lies
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth Keeps Disconnecting when Media (YouTube, Spotify etc.) are Playing

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    I'm using iPhone 6S and whenever I play any kinds of media like YouTube videos or Spotify over any Bluetooth devices, it gets disconnected immediately. But when no media is playing, it stays connected.

    I've spent the last few days reading online and tried every methods like resetting the network, forgetting paired devices, unpairing and repairing, rebooting, all to no avail.

    I was thinking if I could've missed something or accidentally messed up any settings but I don't recall installing any new apps or messing with the settings recently.

    Could it be a hardware problem rather than a software one? If it's either one, is there some way I could check before I proceed to doing a factory reset?

    submitted by /u/naed_yeo
    [link] [comments]

    Cant hard reset iphone 6s

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    my phone is stuck in recovery mode after the ios 13 update. Cant update or recover it with itunes (it says error 9) and and flashing it with 3uTools and it stuck at 20%. Also tried multiple cables and 4 differenct pc

    submitted by /u/aex2314
    [link] [comments]

    Help with cellular update

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    I have a iPhone 7 and it has been saying cellular update failed whenever I get on. But every so often I get full service LTE (verizon) for like 20 minutes then the phone crashes and it's gone again. I've taken out the SIM card and put it back in like the website says but now I'm lost. I'll hopefully get a 11 for Christmas but is there any ideas on how to fix this until then?

    submitted by /u/keaton-s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel