• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    iPhone Frozen and Can't power down

    iPhone Frozen and Can't power down


    Frozen and Can't power down

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    Hi, My iPhone 11 is frozen and I cannot swipe to power down because there is a notification stuck over the slider to power down. I do not have fingerprint set up. I can slide to the passcode screen, but it will not register me tapping on the numbers. I cant connect to iTunes because I cannot allow it on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

    submitted by /u/mattchiel
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep receiving a “this accessory may not be supported on this device” error message?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I am currently running iOS 13.2 on my iPhone SE. For the past week, a message that states, "this accessory may not be supported on this device" has been popping up every time I've plugged my charger into my phone. I have been using the same charger brand (from Five Below) for the past three years and never had any issues until now. Is this Apple's way of pressuring me into suddenly purchasing one of their chargers?

    Also, is there any way to delete the system-generated "Favorites," Hidden," "Imports," and "People" albums? Is it possible to prevent apps (such as Instagram) from automatically creating albums for me?

    submitted by /u/The_Night_Of_Pan
    [link] [comments]

    ESPN App. Help

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    Hey All,

    Hoping for some help with this issue. On my iPhone 8+ running 13.1.3 (though this issue has been going on for a month or so), my ESPN app reaches a point where it won't load anymore.

    One day, it started hanging crashing on startup. I couldn't get it to open after a full day (originally assuming the app was just having issues), but after I uninstalled and reinstalled it, it worked. I was able to open it about 30 times or so, then it started doing the same thing. I had to uninstall and reinstall for it to work again. This has now happened like five times.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dadventuretime
    [link] [comments]

    Help pls

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to add an iPhone 4 to my Apple ID. It runs iOS 7 and the problem is when I type in the credentials it says I need verification and the code pops up on my iPad but there is nowhere to type in the code. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or an alternative method?

    submitted by /u/MOBYCool
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading from an SE , advice tips and shortcuts wanted

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    I've been using an iPhone 5 then SE since 2014, not having a home button is an adjustment to say the least.

    Still getting used to pulling down for the control centre is still alien to me.

    I've upgraded from a have a 16 GB memory to the 128 version so should I be fine for my 2 year contract as long as I don't go overboard with gaming and downloads right ?

    Also would a pop socket make it more user friendly?

    submitted by /u/Monkeysonice95
    [link] [comments]

    Home button overly sensitive (8+)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    I brought my 8+ to the beach today and it got a few drops of water on the screen and home button from a splashing wave. I thought nothing more of it but when I started using it I noticed the home button was overly sensitive, when I touch it lightly it acts like I've pressed 2 or 3 times. I had it turned off for about 2 hours when I noticed this so any excess water could disappear but it hasn't gotten any better. Is there anything I could do or do I have to go to an apple store? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Rasmusjamter
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to set up SIM lock, it’s asking for a PIN I’ve never set?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Tried setting up SIM lock for the first time on my iPhone SE (3 years old), but it wouldn't let me turn on the setting without entering my SIM lock PIN... but I've never set up SIM lock before so have no PIN?

    I tried my usual passcode PIN, and one other I frequently use. Nothing. Now it says I only have one attempt remaining?

    To clarify - my phone is NOT sim locked, I am trying to SET UP sim lock and it's asking me for the pin before I've even set one up?

    Is there some default pin I'm missing? I'm worried if I get my 'final attempt' wrong I'll lock myself out of my own phone!

    Again - my phone is NOT SIM locked, I'm trying to set up SIM locking (which is currently switched off) but it's asking for a pin I've never set up.

    Phone was bought new, so no previous owner. SIM card has come from my previous iPhone 5 but I didn't have sim lock set up there either.

    submitted by /u/ieathulahoops
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t send texts to one person

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    I turned my iMessage off because I ran out of data. Now I can text everyone but one contact. And he can text everyone but me. How can I fix this problem? I am on iOS 13.1.3

    submitted by /u/Monkeybut8523
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone to Android MMS asking for read receipt even though it's turned off.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    I'm on an iphone 7, and when I send any photos or video to my partner on a Galaxy s9 he's getting requests to let me know the message has been read. We both have read receipts turned off, so I'm not sure where the request is coming from, or how to turn it off. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/christychik
    [link] [comments]

    My battery time and wifi dont appear at the top of my screen since ios13. How do i fix this.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Apps keep closing by themselves

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    So this issue has been going on for quite some time and I'm pretty fed up at this point. iPhone 7, latest iOS. Basically this happens to every single app I have, I start it up, scroll around and when I minimize the app to do something else for a few seconds, I go back to it and it's closed and has to boot up again and I lose all my progress on it. For example I'll look for a song deep in Spotify and I minimize the app for 5 seconds, I open it again and its booting up and the music stops. Or I'm on Apollo and did a lot of scrolling through a subreddit, same process and the app has to boot up pretty much every time and I lose all my progress.

    Already tried factory resetting my phone twice, hard resets, nothing works anymore and honestly have no idea what else to try. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Foglitlamp
    [link] [comments]

    Shared calendar ‘updates’ when no one has edited

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    My family has a shared calendar, the calendar has notified my family that I have updated an event despite me not even having the app open. Any ideas why this could happen? Is it a known problem?

    submitted by /u/MKing910
    [link] [comments]

    How to mute iMessage notification except for only one contact

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for a way to mute all notifications from messages except for when my daughter text me.

    Anyone has ideas on how to do that.

    submitted by /u/ridethepain
    [link] [comments]

    ERRO INCOMUM (iPhone6s)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    I have an iphone 6s and realized that it crashes when I demand the most use of its processor.

    It crashes, receives requests, applications works. But the screen has no answer, and I have to relinquish.

    submitted by /u/-tto-rr
    [link] [comments]

    Mark/Blemish on iPhone 11 Pro backplate- does anyone else have this?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have this weird mark/blemish on their iPhone 11 Pro backplate - visible mostly only in direct light - can't feel anything if I run my fingers across it. Phones been kept in a case since the moment I got it - noticed the mark when I took the phone out to clean for the first time.

    I ask because I'm trying to determine whether or not to bring it to Apple. I'm inclined to think that this was on the phone from the factory but if it isn't and something I put on there then I don't wanna bring it back to try and have replaced

    image

    submitted by /u/Syedmqali
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice the new update (13.1.3) is messing up cropped screenshots?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    I used to take a screenshot, crop it immediately, then save it to my roll to share. But the crop hasn't been working and I've been accidentally sending photos to people with the full screenshot that has my battery life and everything right up top. If the iPhone is going to have the immediate-cropping feature, it ought to actually, yanno... crop.

    Any solutions? I work via my phone and have to constantly take screenshots, so I would love a fix on this.

    submitted by /u/alsilv3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel