• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    iPad iPad Pro gaming.. Thank you Mario Golf!!

    iPad iPad Pro gaming.. Thank you Mario Golf!!


    iPad Pro gaming.. Thank you Mario Golf!!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Playing Super Smash Bros on and iPad Pro with a PS4 controller. With controller support and emulators I now have access to hundreds of my old PSP, Nintendo and PlayStation games from the past. This thing is amazing.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    Firefox jons Safari in loading desktop sites by default on iPad

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    IPP 2018 12,9" connected as a third monitor to windows PC setup

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    PSA for students! Wolfram Alpha!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    I see a lot of students post in this subreddit and maybe I'm not seeing the right posts but if you're in school it's way worth dropping $3 on Wolfram Alpha. I never hear it get suggested or talked about and I think that is a damn shame. It's not on sale or anything I just hope someone struggling through classes maybe sees this and checks it out and is helped. That's all, continue your scrolling! ✌️

    submitted by /u/silly-stilly
    [link] [comments]

    Automating Image Processing with iOS Shortcuts

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Why are pictures in the files app not full res until you add them to the photos app ?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    Noticed this today, wanted to download a few cool wallpapers and looked at them in the files app, only to realise they were all a crap resolution, until i've checked the actual resolution in the infos menu, where the pic should be 4k, but it was still pretty crappy, then i saved that picture to my photo-roll and only then imcould look at it in full-resolution... imo it should also just be full-res as a file

    submitted by /u/SofaW0lf
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to buy an iPad Pro 12.9" now?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    I was hoping for an October event before I purchased the new iPad Pro, but October is pretty much done so I bet we will not have an updated model. I am very concerned about all the complaints about the "bending" of the latest iPad Pro.

    I plan to use my iPad Pro for drawing using the Apple Pencil for artwork for my video game projects (and potentially other things). I am having issues with Catalina (4+ kernel panics a day), so I am waiting for a few more updates before I upgrade. I want to use the Sidecar feature so I can get rid of my aging Cintiq device.

    Also, is the 1TB the preferred option as that is the only one with 6GB of RAM?

    submitted by /u/Ethosik
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad has been stuck like this for 2 hours now after installing the newest update. Does Anyone Know A Fix

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Any way to remove Page View from OneNote?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Copying files issue from external device in iPadOS

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    I've just got an iPad Pro 2018 and I download a 6,3 Gb file with Safari. I want to copy this file to an external drive formatted in exFAT but after copying around 4.3 GB, it prompts an error saying it was not possible to transfer the file.

    Any of you have an issue like this?

    submitted by /u/ivbcnlock
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t copy or save my Mkv episodes from files to my iPad from external drive because I don’t have permission to files? Is there a way to fix this?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 10.5 battery

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    When taking notes with GoodNotes, my iPad looses around 15-20% an hour. Is that normal? I keep hearing about it lasting an entire day, but with it hitting 50% after 3 hours its not really the case. Is the app so not-optimised or am i having some hardware issue?

    submitted by /u/vraerverq
    [link] [comments]

    ESPN app Full Screen

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    On iPad Pro 11" the Full Screen view on the ESPN app is a larger format than the iPad. Any way to remedy this? I did a search and couldn't find anyone else talking about this

    submitted by /u/twaterhau5
    [link] [comments]

    Why can I import pdf to liquidtext and GoodNotes?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    I have an iPad 2018 with almost full storage, if that matters.
    I have been trying to import PDFs into liquid text or goodnotes, but found that I can't. They don't show up in share and if I try to import them from files, the pdf item icon would be gray. The files can be imported to other apps like marginnote so they are intact. I can import other formats like doc to these two apps, just not PDFs. Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/lindsaylbb
    [link] [comments]

    video output to 4:3 PAL composite

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    I will be traveling internationally and want to output video from my ipad (6th gen) to the really old tv for the family. It is a 4:3 screen that takes composite PAL video.

    I'm planning on using a lightning to hdmi adapter and then a hdmi to composite converter with a PAL setting.

    Anyone know if this will work properly?

    submitted by /u/paulk1
    [link] [comments]

    connecting iPad to camera?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    is there a way to connect my camera to my iPad Pro, not to import the images but to view them? like an extension of the cameras screen? my camera is not wireless enabled and its driving me batty trying to work this out!

    submitted by /u/indyferret
    [link] [comments]

    Odds of new iPad slim?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I just bought a 12.9 iPP 256Gb w/ pencil 2 and the folio keyboard case on the Best Buy deal. It's killing me to open it up but I haven't yet so I can return it in the case of a new iPad being released which seems like a really slim chance now, and more like a 2020 Q1 thing. Any thoughts on if a new iPad pro will be released soon?

    submitted by /u/kyle_wake
    [link] [comments]

    Split view in landscape for portrait only apps?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    I like to do crosswords while watching YouTube on my iPad mini (latest) and the apps are usually only allowed in a portrait mode view. Anyone ever figure out a way to view these apps while in landscape mode to make better use of the real estate?

    YouTube in split view in portrait mode is a skinny long view and kind of a waste of space. Wondering if there is an app or accessibility workaround for what I want to do here.

    submitted by /u/laos101
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Mouse missing on IpadOS while screening to TV

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Hi all, at first i apologize for my broken English. So recently i have bought a HDMI to Lightning to connect my Ipad to my TV. Everything was fine until i found out that whenever i mirror my ipad to the Tv and open a game, the mouse will disappear, i still can click but i won't be able to see the mouse on the Tv, but on the Ipad screen, everything still normal, i can still see the mouse on the ipad screen. This isn't happened when i'm in any other apps, like youtube or facebook or safari So i tried to connect my Iphone XR instead, and it worked perfectly fine ,i connect the mouse to the iphone, connect the HDMI cable, open the same game and there it go, the mouse show on the Tv and in the game. So if anyone have experienced the same thing , please help me how to fix it, both my iphone and ipad are running on IOS Beta and updated to the newest version . i will post a picture later, many thanks guys

    submitted by /u/andy18794
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel