• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Apple Help What the heck does this symbol on the top right of the photo mean? Never seen it before.

    Apple Help What the heck does this symbol on the top right of the photo mean? Never seen it before.


    What the heck does this symbol on the top right of the photo mean? Never seen it before.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:08 PM PDT

    Ever since I updated my iPhone 6 to 12.4.2 my music crashes everytime I go to open it. I've done everything including hard reset and logging in and out. Can I revert back to the previous version without losing my music?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    New Apple Watch S4 not updating?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    Unlocking with Apple Watch is not available while your screen is being shared

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    Logging in with my iWatch had been working perfectly for a long time. Suddenly in the last week it stopped. I checked all the screen sharing options, etc. For me it was finally solved by turning OFF the only app that (very recently) was enabled for Screen Recording (see Apple ==> System Preferences ==> Privacy ==> Screen Recording). I unticked that one app and iWatch login resumed working.

    submitted by /u/Mark-BC
    [link] [comments]

    Late 2011 MBP13 - 1600 MHz RAM - abysmal geekbench scores

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    I have a very odd problem. System Report shows me that I have two 1600 MHz RAM modules in my system About Mac -> Memory says that each memory slot "accepts" 1600 MHz

    As per Apple's website the max frequency is 1333 MHz

    Geekbench says that my RAM is operating at 800MHz — and my Geekbench scores are abysmal for the multi core CPU test

    Could this be because my ram is rated for a higher speed than the max supported speed?

    submitted by /u/mnemonikerific
    [link] [comments]

    On my iPhone XS the option for allowing untrusted shortcuts isn’t there. Any solution?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Updated to iOS13 overnight, how do I save to camera roll?!!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Will apple replace my Iphone 7 battery if my lightning port isn't playing music through my earphones?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 that needs a battery upgrade but I'm scared of taking it to them because the earphone port doesn't work. It can still charge though.

    submitted by /u/stereopaper
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding a site where I can buy an ssd for my MacBook Pro

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    I have an 2017 MacBook Pro 13 A1708 (macOS Catalina 10.15) an I want to upgrade it's storage. I don't know if this is the correct subreddit, if its not the right subreddit, I'm sorry. I just want to know where I can buy the right ssd, my current ssd has 256gb and I want 1tb, so can anyone help me finding the correct site?

    Sorry for my bad English.

    submitted by /u/Fischboiii
    [link] [comments]

    My Beats Solo3 keep doing this. Anyone has the same? What is it and what should I do?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    I’m try move it some videos from my hard drive to my local storage on iPad and iPhone. Both show me this error. Anyone know what can be? Movies in .avi transfer normally

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    iTunes and NAS-based library problem on Mojave

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm running iTunes on a Mac Mini running Mojave. The media library is stored on a NAS share called "media". iTunes is set to keep the media folder organized and to copy files to the folder when adding to the library.

    From time to time, something "networky" will go wrong and instead of iTunes seeing the "media" share, it sees "media-1", which is the same share, but somehow the OS has instanced 2 versions of the share. I'm not sure why it does this, but after a reboot, "media-1" typically goes away and I'm left with the correct "media" share. From a user perspective, I never really know when this happens. The mounted share on my desktop only ever says "media".

    At some point, iTunes flipped out and now expects to find all my music in "/Volumes/media-1/iTunes Media/...". At least that's what all my locations say when I Get Info for any song. As a result, every time I launch iTunes, a second "media" share is mounted on my desktop.

    I spent this evening trying to fix iTunes. I backed up the iTunes Media folder. I tried to removing the iTunes Library.itl file and importing the iTunes Library.xml file. Didn't work.

    I then deleted every song from iTunes, planning on re-importing all the songs. I quit iTunes. Unmounted the 2nd "media" share and re-lauched iTunes. iTunes STILL mounted media-1.

    I do have a handful of TV shows and movies in iTunes, but I checked every single one of them and ALL of them are in "/Volumes/media/iTunes Media/..."

    I have no idea why iTunes is insisting on mounting media-1.

    submitted by /u/wootcat
    [link] [comments]

    My keyboard not working

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    The number one and the the left top corner of my keyboard doesn't work Why?

    submitted by /u/Toxickekocat
    [link] [comments]

    2012 Macbook Pro (unibody) webcam not working

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    I got my friends old Macbook Pro and I wanted to 'restore' it. The first thing I did was completely remove the display to tighten the hinge as the screen was very, very loose. After that I installed a spare SSD and installed Catalina directly from a bootable flash drive I made. Everything was working perfectly until I tried to open the facetime app and I'm greeted with a blank screen that says "No Camera Available: to use FaceTime, connect a camera". I tried researching this issue and many have said after updating (not specifically to catalina but it appears this has been an issue with past macOS versions as well) 2 services that run in the background might prevent using the webcam (VDCAssistant and AppleCameraAssistant), however neither were even running in the first place, so nothing. I feel I may have damaged something hardware-wise when removing or reattaching the screen, however I can't find any guides for fixing the webcam that don't involve just getting an entire new display assembly, any ideas? Might this just be a bug with the launch version Catalina?

    EDIT: also tried resetting SMC, PRAM, and reseating webcam cable connection to logic board.

    submitted by /u/tman2damax11
    [link] [comments]

    Can I backup multiple whatsapp accounts to single iCloud account?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    How to fix blinking question mark folder on 2016 MacBook Pro.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    I was doing a factory reset to clear some data and I think I clicked on the wrong file or drive at some point. Someone please help.

    submitted by /u/VintageMarioKart
    [link] [comments]

    Need a special type of adapter for Lightning -> 3.5mm.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    So today I purchased an iPhone XS, and the Apple earbuds they came with are ones with a lightning connector on the end. I want to use these on my computer that has a 3.5mm socket. How can I do this? I cannot seem to find an adapter that you plug a lightning cable into that has a 3.5mm jack on the end that I can plug into the 3.5mm socket on my computer. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/g0dzilllla
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 combined message threads

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone but my sister has an android phone and an iPad. We often text through her phone # and also her Apple ID. This has resulted in two separate text threads in messages (one blue, one green). After updating to iOS 13, messages has combined these two threads into one.

    It's been convenient for me, but my mom (who doesn't like it when anything changes on her phone) won't stop asking me how to fix it.

    I've shown her how to manually start a new message with my sisters #/email but she keeps forgetting how to do it (she's real bad with tech).

    Is there anyway to separate the message threads again? Haven't been able to find anything online or in settings.

    submitted by /u/hamndchs
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what this is? Every time I press either button the message returns after a while. Pressing move to bin does nothing either

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    AirPod help!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    Hi me and my sister both have AirPods, I have insurance on mine, she doesn't on hers (she's under 18)

    Her AirPods have unfortunately broke on one ear and it's been over a year so can't have apple fix them.

    I'm thinking about using my insurance for her AirPods instead. So if I send in her airpods will they (amazon) be able to know that they are not the ones I bought from them? Do they hold any info or data? That they can find out there not mine?

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Clearearth
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t upgrade my current iCloud plan, I press the button but it just won’t work. What gives?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    Please help! This keeps happening to me and i don't know what to do.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    I tried everything, but nothing has changed at all whatsoever. While i was on Google Chrome, Google Chrome just quits off automatically and opens up Safari (Interruptingly) that says "Updating Browser" and it's very annoying! Here's the picture on my Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh7h6rk5fo73kft/Screen%20Shot%202019-10-13%20at%208.12.28%20PM.png?dl=0
    And here's the picture on my Dropbox once it's done loading - https://www.dropbox.com/s/42r18mzd9jyp2ln/rrik56afvlr31.png?dl=0
    I don't want anything to do with Safari, i haven't even been using Safari since Forever. But this keeps happening to me and i want this to stop! Can someone help me out with this issue?

    submitted by /u/slooth64
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Homescreen Glitch??

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    So I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but my Homescreen lags a bit. As in I have 76% right now but when I go to by Homescreen, underneath the 76% is a 100% charged. The same is for WiFi. Even though I use airplane mode, WiFi shows up beside it, and even when WiFi is on and working, it won't show in certain apps and my Homescreen. Sometimes it only shows in the settings app. Even the TIME sits behind the right time, like it's 8:06 for me right now and the time is stuck at 12:31???? Does anyone else have this problem? Help???

    submitted by /u/randapanda076
    [link] [comments]

    No WiFi hardware installed?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    My MacBook Air (Early 2015, running Mojave v 10.14.6) randomly disconnected from WiFi and says "no hardware installed" where I should be able to select WiFi. I took it into Apple and they did all their checks and attempted to put in a new wireless chip but that didn't fix anything. The next step in their process would be to send it somewhere else for a more thorough look at it. This cost $475 and as a broke college student I opted to not do this.

    Anybody have any fixes? Ive tried most of the top results when you search the problem online. Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/peterwegs
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Mail Exchange Syncing

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    I hope this is the right place for this question. I use Apple Mail as my primary email client. And have an office 365 email account through work. The folders in Apple mail don't match the ones in Office online nor Outlook 2016 for MacOS.

    Side note: outlook 2016 doesn't match outlook online either.

    submitted by /u/witeshadow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel