• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Apple Help Apple Mail Issue

    Apple Help Apple Mail Issue


    Apple Mail Issue

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    All through iOS 13 (incl 13.2 today), Apple Mail on my iphone XS Max doesn't load until I open the Mail app. Also the notifications don't show until I unlock the phone and always hijack what I want to do because I tap on the mail notification instead! Mail is set to push, etc. Anyone else or bug for me??

    submitted by /u/ptkmac
    [link] [comments]

    My IPad Say it’s Updates But I Cant Download Garage Band? please help

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    AirPods won’t connect already tried restarting help pls

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    My phone says it is up to date but I read I need to be at 10.3.4 by next week or my phone will stop working? What do I need to do?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    liquid in lightning connector?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 Pro, and around three weeks ago I began receiving messages saying not to charge my phone because of liquid in the lightning connector. The phone has had plenty of time to dry, but it seems to get the message consistently, especially when plugged into the faster usb-c to lightning charger. My phone was in some water a while ago, however I have only been receiving the prompt long after the incident happened, after any liquid would have had time to dry. Do I need to do anything?

    submitted by /u/Qwurxty
    [link] [comments]

    I’d like to know how to remove the number of notifications on the app icon without losing the banners notifications. (iPhone 8 Plus/iOS 13.1.3)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    Wallpaper glitch on X?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Turned on my phone and on my home screen was my background (default picture), but it was flipped. After a couple of seconds it went back.

    Has anyone else have this occur to them?

    submitted by /u/okthisisagooduser
    [link] [comments]

    I bought an Apple brand lighting cable at T-Mobile about a month later it no longer works. Can I bring it in with the t-mobile receipt to have it replaced?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Essentially this is the same cable, same packaging they sell at Apple. It's a 6ft lightning cable. I was wondering if they'd replace it.

    It has no visible defects; the connection is spotty. I'm not sure what happened.

    submitted by /u/BrookeBasketcase
    [link] [comments]

    Find My Keeps notifying me that my wife is leaving and arriving at our old home

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    Just moved to a new house. Changed it to my new home address in my contacts (and my wife's).

    The Find My app keeps continually notifying me (almost once every minute or two) that my wife is leaving or arriving at the OLD location even though we are both at the new location and after I have turned off those specific notifications in Find My.

    Anyone seen this before?

    submitted by /u/onefingersnap
    [link] [comments]

    MacPro OS Download Help

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    I have OS Lion Downloaded on my 2009 MacPro and attempted to update to a little more recent OS. I care back to a screen that said to restart and tried to do that multiple times to no avail. I did the command R trick to get to the disk utility to download lion again and it made me sign into my apple id which was declined for security reasons and I don't know what to do anymore. It says I need to reset my account and I press reset and nothing happens. I've tried another apple id too and it said i need to retrieve my password and doesn't send me an email or anything

    submitted by /u/griffin2310
    [link] [comments]

    Test

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    Sorry, please ignore the title! I can't change it.

    Hi All,

    I've been having a weird problem with my ESPN app.

    About a month ago, it started hanging at startup and then would crash entirely. I assumed it was a problem with the app (and still may be since none of the other apps are doing this, though I can't find any other reported problems of this issue), and I waited a day for it to correct itself. It never did, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It worked again.

    Then, after a week or so (opening the app maybe 30 times), it started happening again. Had to uninstall/reinstall. I've now had to do this like 4 times.

    Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/dadventuretime
    [link] [comments]

    Any other ways to install IOS 13?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    I need it for iMovie and when I go in general software update it doesn't show me IOS 13. Are there any other ways to install it?

    submitted by /u/Feilics
    [link] [comments]

    airpods 1 , left airpod not working

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    so i got my airpods about a month ago, and i have been regularly cleaning them with q-tips. i once got a case stuck on them, and had to use a lot of force to get them out. the airpods have been fine since then, but the case has scratches and has been acting a little off. i accidentally dropped my airpods today, then the left airpod isn't making any sound. i have tried restarting them and all, nothing works. if anyone could help that would be great before i buy new ones.

    submitted by /u/-panicatthedisco
    [link] [comments]

    Recover deleted iMessages

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm having a problem accessing some deleted iMessages. They were deleted 2 1/2 weeks ago. I deleted a whole text thread, so all my txts with that person should have been gone. However when I check in the Messages folder in my library I can see all the texts between me and that person (including the ones that should have been deleted when I deleted the text message conversation) except for the ones that were deleted on that specific day 2 1/2 weeks ago. There have not been any subsequent texts.

    I have already tried using iTunes back up to find the deleted texts, but that didn't work (I didn't have any back-ups listed there for some reason). I also tried to see if they were in iCloud but that didn't work either; I'm not sure if I actually backed up my texts to iCloud. Finally I tried using various recovery softwares, but none of them were able to locate the text I needed. I still have the chat.DB files in my Messages folder. I tried using an SQL database program to look at the chat files but it seems a little too advanced for me to understand. There was however a table in the database structure that said "deleted messages", but underneath all it said was "ROWID" and "guid". I also have in my messages folder a file named chat.db-shm and chat.db-wal, but those require a password to access.

    Does anyone have any idea why I wouldn't be able to see just certain messages from the message chain? And also does anyone have any idea of how I can get these messages back? I'm not particularly tech savvy unfortunately, so any method you might suggest would have to be fairly simple. Or if you think that there might be some type of professional who can help me with this, I would be more than happy to pay an appropriate amount for the services.

    Thank you very much.

    I am using Mac OS Catalina v 10.15 and my iphone is iOS 13.1.3

    submitted by /u/gestalt2006
    [link] [comments]

    Early 2013 15" MacBook Pro screen not turning on

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    Hi all. I have a 2013 15" MacBook Pro. I just tried turning it on but the screen does not light up at all. I can hear the boot up sound. The keyboard lights are fine and dimmable when I press the buttons to do so and the escape button makes the alert noise when I press it. I tried connecting it to an external hard monitor via thunderbolt and HDMI but nothing shows up. It was left unplugged overnight and I know when I last used it, it had about 7% battery left.

    Is there anyway I can fix this. If not, is it still possible to access whatever is on the hard drive?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/innitbruvs
    [link] [comments]

    I have an iPhone 7 128GB running on 10.3.3 iOS, should I upgrade my iOS?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/3149
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying notification since Catalina???

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I've tried everything I can without reaching out to Apple support and figured I'd see if any of y'all have had this issue before I do reach out to them.

    I have a 2017 13in MBP without TouchBar and ever since updating to Catalina I keep getting updates every day or every other day that I need to re-enter my Apple ID password because the settings need to be updated. It also says some account services will not be available until I sign in again. So, I constantly do, and the notification goes away for about 10-12 hours and then reappears.

    Anyone else experiencing this or have any suggestions on what to do??

    Thanks in advance!! :)

    submitted by /u/christinedelozier
    [link] [comments]

    How do you add audiobooks to iBooks without using iTunes?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    I have a bunch of audiobooks in .m4b format. How can I add them into my iBooks without using iTunes? I don't want to rely on iTunes since Apple is doing away with it.

    Why can't I use the Files app and add them? There has to be a trick...

    submitted by /u/jmaudi0
    [link] [comments]

    AirDrop not working with Catalina and iOS 13?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    I have a 2017 MBP on 10.15.1 and an iPhone 11 Pro Max on 13.2.

    AirDrop hasn't worked in a while, at least since Mojave I feel like. I've restarted both devices and AirDrop doesn't even recognize the phones. Both AirDrop settings are set to "Everyone".

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/throneofdirt
    [link] [comments]

    I’m appearantly getting charged for a subscription I cancelled weeks ago

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    I recently used my free trial of youtube premium. I cancelled the subscription after a few weeks, and on my app store it shows up as expired.

    I'm currently very broke, end of the month you know, so I don't have enough money on my card, even if I wanted to renew the subscription.

    This is where I'm confused. I have now recieved two emails from apple (I have checked the legitimacy, and they seem to be good enough), saying the payment for my youtube premium subscription failed.

    Does anyone know why I recieve this emails, and will I be charged when I get paid, despite the subscription being cancelled weeks ago?

    submitted by /u/adoreadoredelano
    [link] [comments]

    Change volume, not just ringer volume, with buttons

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Hey folks! So pressing the volume buttons on the side of my phone doesn't actually change my device volume. It changes the ringer volume (which I can turn on and off with the "Change with buttons" option in Sound Settings), but if I swipe open the control center, the volume bar doesn't change at all from the buttons.

    Is there a way I can make the volume buttons affect the, uh, volume?

    iPhone XR, iOS 13 (13.1.3). Thanks very much!

    submitted by /u/nickyonge
    [link] [comments]

    Folder refuses to be deleted even with Admin privileges - can't add myself as an authorized user in Sharing and Permissions either. Now what?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I was clearing out cache files with an Apple Support tech over the phone for an unrelated issue when all of a sudden Bitdefender, my antivirus, effectively disappeared from my computer. Tried to reinstall it, and was told BD was still on the hard drive.

    However, running the uninstaller also does nothing. After speaking with BD over the phone, I was told to drag the entire BD folder from Libraries into the trash. This didn't work, as I "didn't have permission to access some of the items."

    I've tried modifying the Sharing and Permissions tab for the folder under Get Info by adding myself (an Admin) as a user. Apparently I don't have permission to do that either.

    I worked 2 hours last night with a Senior Advisor trying to fix this and we ended up sending a systems log to the engineers. In the meantime, I thought I'd try here as well. Any ideas on how to delete this stupid folder?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PunyParker826
    [link] [comments]

    Question about returns

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    I bought AirPods 9 days ago and would like to return them tomorrow. I have the receipt, but will they accept them without the box?

    submitted by /u/koodaddie
    [link] [comments]

    Target display mode stopped working

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    Trying to connect 2018 Mac mini to 2012 27" iMac in target display mode through a thunderbolt 2 cable plus thunderbolt 3 to 2 adapter (both Apple brand). I got it all set up and working correctly, but when I plugged an external monitor into the iMac when in target display mode, the iMac screen went black.

    Ever since, I have not been able to connect them. I have confirmed other Macs will work with the iMac in target display mode, just not the Mac mini. Any idea how to fix? Preferably not involving reinstalling the OS.

    Thanks very much for any help/ideas.

    submitted by /u/ronocthebarbarian
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.2 Bluetooth issues

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Since I updated to 13.2 yesterday (Pro max) my AirPods and Powerbeats pros will not stayed connected to my phone will listening to Spotify after 3-5 minutes. I tried to contact Apple support but apparently they are unavailable. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Zabrinu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel