• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    iOS Gaming The PS3 classic ‘Journey’ is now available on the the App Store [$4.99]

    iOS Gaming The PS3 classic ‘Journey’ is now available on the the App Store [$4.99]


    The PS3 classic ‘Journey’ is now available on the the App Store [$4.99]

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    [GRID: Autosport] So uh, this happened

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Hyper light drifter or Wayward souls?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    I'm looking for my next game! :) I love action RPGs and love combat. But story and character development I love too.

    Which of the above titles are better? Or else, what should I get instead? It doesn't have to be premium but it can be; it can be online, so long as not "broken" due to IAP.

    Hope you guys can help!

    submitted by /u/chrisfcgraham
    [link] [comments]

    I would like a game or game series similar to “cube escape” or “escape the room”. Puzzle games, preferrably free. What are your suggestions?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Title. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nox_aac
    [link] [comments]

    Help! So Baldur’s Gate keeps coming up on this reddit. . . Is it really that awesome?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so Baldurs Gate keeps being mentioned here and in other reddit pages. At first I always just disregarded it because the combat doesn't look great and the graphics are meh.

    But I've come to fall in love with this genre more because of Skyrim. The good story, role playing, etc. I've always loved the fantasy theme. So I'm reconsidering buying it. But before that I wanted to consult you guys:

    1) what's the combat like? I enjoy action RPGs, I don't really like turn-based RPGs. I like being able to change the battle by moving around and making decisions on the fly. Dodging I love very much.

    2) which baldur's gate "episode" should I get first?

    3)if you have suggestions on what game to get instead of Baldurs gate given I like a good combat game that's still an RPG I would love to hear them!

    Thanks again!

    Edit: I also really appreciate character customization in games.

    2nd Edit: I'm finding that Baldurs gate isn't for me though the theme is something I like. Any good combat iOS games that are also RPG and of this fantasy theme?

    submitted by /u/chrisfcgraham
    [link] [comments]

    Traffix is a puzzle game that gives you the complete control of traffic lights

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    Good rpgs for iPhone 6s?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Just want a fun rpg for my phone. As little micro transactions as possible if you can think of any! Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/rigorouscrane56
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to enable retina in Civ VI without a computer on hand?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    I have remote access to a computer, as well as immediate access to an Android device, plus I clearly have an IPad. Is there any solution to this for me? Or do I need to spend a ton on a computer just to remove blur?

    submitted by /u/pennylessz
    [link] [comments]

    Particle simulation apps

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys i'm looking for suggestions of any apps that do particle simulation. I remember an app from a long time ago where you could draw a line with gun powder then ignite it with a flame. And there was a bunch of other elements that you could use. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or even how to search for it. Cheers for any help! :)

    submitted by /u/Krammis76
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a paid game with repeat gameplay

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Just like the title said. I currently have BTD 6 and I'm having a blast but I'm looking for other games that I might enjoy

    submitted by /u/SakuraS5
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest ios Game?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Ehat's the hardest ios game you ever played?

    submitted by /u/Noxm
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t Starve or This War Of Mine?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    I'm tossing up between the two - Don't Starve is $7.99 AUD and This War Of Mine is $22.99.

    Is TWoM really worth triple the price?

    submitted by /u/caltimms
    [link] [comments]

    Need AR recommendations

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any good (preferably free, but not that important) games that makes use of VR/AR, without you needing a headset? Because I recently got a game called Chef Umami, which uses moving your phone as a means of looking around. I really want to know of some games like this, as I find these types really fun. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FanboyChicken
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad Pro 12.9 needing apps

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    Just bought this brand new iPad Pro and looking for some fun games, I don't care if it's paid or not just want good quality games that aren't repetitive. Any ideas and suggestions help

    submitted by /u/RealGuavaJuice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel