• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    Apple Macbook Really love the MOFT stand on 13 inch MBP!Adds to the seamless Mac experience.

    Apple Macbook Really love the MOFT stand on 13 inch MBP!Adds to the seamless Mac experience.


    Really love the MOFT stand on 13 inch MBP!Adds to the seamless Mac experience.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    MacBook Air Gift

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    MacBook Air Gift

    My daughter got back from a weeks camping trip with her girl guides. Ma & Pa left her a cheeky surprise in her bedroom to put a smile on her face :-)

    MacBook Air 2018 rose gold base model

    Daddy had fun setting it up for her also :-)

    https://i.redd.it/wp873jyi3fe31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/gk3nmkyi3fe31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/1tgg9myi3fe31.jpg

    submitted by /u/coffeesurfers
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Charger MagSafe Fuse issues

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    So 2 weeks ago, my USB C Macbook charger stopped charging, and the issue was identified to be the fuse at a very shoddy authorised apple seller store in shoreditch, london (not naming names). So they did 'something' and it worked again and now 2 weeks later it stopped working. I pried open the plate at the plug, and removed the fuse, rubbed it on my shirt and put it back, now it works again. Anyone has any experience? The fuse was not blown, neither was it out of place when I took it out...

    submitted by /u/hennibupat
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help :/

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Okay so just some background I'm heading off to college in less than a month and I've been wanting a MacBook for a few years so now that i have a job I've been really considering buying one. My family all knows that I need a computer for college so my mom was willing to help me buy a new Mac. So this is where things get interesting. My brother told me he found this computer on Facebook marketplace for $250 and it was a MacBook Pro 15 inch so I was like hell yeah obviously that would save me so much money and I could afford that on my own. This was as well super sketchy like $250 for a MacBook Pro that's just weird. We go and meet the guy selling the computer and the computer has a dent in the front and the bottom is all scratched up but the actual screen is in perfect condition and so is the keyboard so I'm thinking why not get it. And it did. So this MacBook is from 2009 and this guy somehow found a way to update the computer to the new software Apple has which it isn't supposed to be able to have. Now when I shut down the computer and turned it back on this weird code screen pops up before it turns on like a normal Mac I'm trying to figure out if I got scammed or if I should just consider buying a whole new Mac because this one feels super sketchy I don't even want to log into my accounts on it.

    submitted by /u/xoxogossipgirlie
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air not starting

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    I have a mid-2014 MacBook Air which all of a sudden isn't starting. One night I watched Netflix and the next morning it was off, so thinking I drained the battery, plugged it in and it still didn't start. Left it plugged in the whole day and still nothing, no wake up sound no lights from the keyboard or anything. Any ideas what may have happened?

    submitted by /u/el_samwize
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having trouble with latest OS update?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    I updated to the latest version of the operating system. Now I can move my cursor around, but when I click to open something it doesn't work. This keyboard has been sent to Apple twice for keys that were sticking. I am pretty fed up with all of this.

    submitted by /u/themoresheknows
    [link] [comments]

    Is the SSD on 2019 MBA user upgradeable?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    $600 for the 1tb is irksome, I'd rather DIY for less. I don't see any SSDs for the 2019 model on ebay though. Maybe the secondary market hasn't caught up yet?

    submitted by /u/yogononium
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a MacBook Air and...well, I really don't get it.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    I mean it doesn't seem like it does anything easier or better than my previous Windows laptop, and in addition its App Store is just as barren as Windows'. I guess Dark Mode is nice but I can get that on Windows too. Also this keyboard is constantly making mistakes because of the travel.

    Are there any tips for me to use this thing better or should I sell it at this point?

    submitted by /u/solvent-throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Win 10 on a MBP mid 2012

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. Any of you managed to successfully install Windows 10 on a MBP mid 2012 via Boot Camp? I tried but the "wizard" gets stuck for ever at Downloading Windows support software (even if I don't check the option at first). Furthermore, I get an error about the USB stick not having enough space, even if it's an empty 16 GB stick. I've read on some sites that the 1903 version of Win 10 has issues with Boot Camp, that the audio won't work, etc. So, any good experiences with this? If so, how did you do it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tdtmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Best Macbook Pro dongle?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    I would love to be able to put every peripheral I have into one Thunderbolt 3 port. Is there a dongle that can do the following?

    • Charge the laptop
    • USB-C port for external display (or HDMI 4K)
    • Regular USB
    • LAN (low priority)
    • Headphone jack (low priority)

    Is it even possible for one port to do all this?

    submitted by /u/WHYWOULDYOUEVENARGUE
    [link] [comments]

    Advice with MacBook overheating

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I recently upgraded to the beta of macOS and since doing so, every time I plug my MacBook in to charge, within about ten minutes it overheats and freezes. Anybody else experiencing this? Not sure if it's a coincidence and my battery has become faulty?

    Alex.

    submitted by /u/alexcropper
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade my 2012 MacBook air??

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I'm using a 2012 MacBook air 4gb ram 256gb ssd and it is still quite snappy. But the battery was dying soon and mostly last about 4-5 hours of web browsing.... should I replace with a new MacBook air, if yes then which year of the MacBook air should I use...

    submitted by /u/Parcolam
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 13 for my wife

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    I'm buying a Macbook Pro 13 1.4GHz quad-core, and I'm choosing the specs.

    I'll go with 256 of SSD but I'm not sure about the RAM (8gb vs 16gb).

    This machine will be used mostly on-the-go (cafe, trains, airplanes) for the following tasks:

    • Coding
    • Video-editing. Nothing extremely demanding, mostly Vlogs.
    • Podcast editing

    Should I go for 16 GB of RAM? or 8 GB will be enough?

    submitted by /u/EntropyRX
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro not turning on

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    I have an early 2015 MacBook Pro 13" Since last night the MacBook hasn't been turning on. I have tried an SMC reset and it didn't do anything.

    I have plugged it in for charging for the past 10-12 hours but the MagSafe led doesn't change its color to green. It's stuck on the amber led. What does this possibly mean?

    submitted by /u/vishnu107
    [link] [comments]

    Would this be a good for entry level coding & programming? Maybe small web development. Wanting to start off but need a few pointers. It’s the 2016 MacBook 2016 model

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    Gaming on track pad

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    I AM A DAD!!!!

    Which means playing my playstation in the lounge room is now ideal. Does anyone play any games using just the track pad? Ill be spending a lot more time in bed with my laptop than before.

    What are your suggestions?

    MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

    2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

    16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

    Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

    submitted by /u/sulfer13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel