• Breaking News

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    iPhone Ever since 12.4, my calls are horrible now.

    iPhone Ever since 12.4, my calls are horrible now.


    Ever since 12.4, my calls are horrible now.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else experience this? I've tried resetting etc and it's the same. Even getting my iPhone replaced from apple and it's the same.

    submitted by /u/limache
    [link] [comments]

    How to get your iPhone out of emergency mode

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:05 PM PDT

    TL/DR-apple care answers and says without even asking me what's going on, sir press your volume up button once, then press your volume down button once then hold your power button down. I did that and bam, out of emergency lockout mode.

    I was riding a roller coaster today with my phone in my pocket. When I got off the ride I see a number from the local geographical area calling. I recently moved here and haven't even started looking for a job yet so for a local to have my number isn't very likely. I answered the phone to see who knows I'm here and have a police dispatcher on the other end saying he heard screams and asking if [we are] in danger. I said no, nothing here, why did you call me to ask that? He said you called us sir, we heard screams then you hung up. So we called back. I said no, I'm at a six flags and was on a Rollercoaster so all is well and good here and I'm sorry my phone called you but it was in my pocket and don't have a clue how it's possible for my phone to call the police while it's locked and I'm riding a Rollercoaster. Anyways after talking to a grossly incompetent and ignorant sprint technical support operator for more than 30 minutes on another person's phone, his solutions were "take it to a sprint store...or take it to an apple store...do a factory reset..." FYI if your phone goes into emergency mode it will lock you out and prevent you from using it and then it will send a text message of your location to all of your emergency contacts. So while you're locked out, if this happens by accident, and if you're like me and don't have those emergency contacts' numbers memorized youre not going to be able to let them know it is a false alarm. So after the 30+ minutes I finally get the incompetent sprint guy to forward my call to Apple care. **** by the way if you have 2 factor identification setup for your Apple account due to the emergency mode/lockout, you won't be able to do anything online with Apple care from someone else's phone.**** apple care answers and says without even asking me what's going on, sir press your volume up button once, then press your volume down button once then hold your power button down. I did that and bam, out of emergency lockout mode. 60 second phone call and solution that took me more than 30 minutes on hold to get those simple instructions read to me. Really sprint? Your first and only solution to this is to do a factory reset/go to an apple or sprint store while I'm away from home, risking all of my data since my last sync and unable to restore my phone? Get it together. Simple problems on a logic based computer system usually tend to have simple solutions.

    submitted by /u/flyboy25425
    [link] [comments]

    Will this charger work with an iPhone XR?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    I bought this charger for my mothers Galaxy S7 a while back but I just got her an iPhone XR for her birthday and I'm wondering if this charger will still work with her new phone. The description doesn't mention the XR but that is likely because this charger came out before that phone came out. I read somewhere that any Qi certified chargers will work on any phones that support that but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/MM487
    [link] [comments]

    Help, advice, on how to reduce IPhone Photos App, documents & Data...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Just looking for any and all ways in order to reduce the documents and data, of the Photos app, in order to free up space.

    If anyone has tips, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Bullen-Noxen
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat zoom on iPhone XS Max

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this problem? My camera works fine. Very crisp and clear. But on Snapchat, not only is it blurry but I'm also zoomed in. A lot. I've seen people complain about it from 8 months ago and it seems it's not fixed. Is anyone else's working?

    submitted by /u/jaydaz
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen or lost?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    A few days ago I lost my airpods but at that time I didn't need them and thought they were in my bag so I didn't search for them. Anyways 3 days later, I start looking and cant find them anywhere. Quick sidenote; i'm in a very small village in Russia currently and I have a lot of family here. Anyways, I check findmyiphone and it shows me a random street as the last location and it dates to the day and possible time I could have lost it. Since the street is 2 street away, I go walk there because I am not able to ping my iphone even though I charged my airpods because it says that i will receive a notification when my airpods connect to a paired device. I went thinking that maybe if I get close enough to this random house, my phone maybe will connect. I arrive approx to the last location and its my relatives house to my shock. One of the relative that lives there was at my house these past few days but I cannot say for sure that he was there the day I lost it and possibly stole it. I really dont want to accuse him because he is a good guy. Is there a possibility that the GPS was wrong because its a small village ? Or am I being naive? Any ideas? Is there another way to connect to my airpods? Or did someone else connect already if its not paired to mine?

    submitted by /u/cubozoaa
    [link] [comments]

    Weird camera glitch,

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone xR and it's doing this weird auto focus glitch where it seems like it's moving uncontrollably, has anyone experienced this? If so how did you fix it?

    submitted by /u/martymar742
    [link] [comments]

    Can't delete photo album

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    I've tried everything but I can't seem to delete my photo albums on my iPhone 6s. I have multiple empty useless photo albums on my phone but i just can't delete them when i try to delete them. Could someone please help me with this? Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/ChippOy
    [link] [comments]

    Phone turns on, but nothing shows on screen

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    So let me explain the title. I have an iPhone 7 plus that had a bad screen when I got it. I replaced it with a cheap screen off amazon, and it worked for the first part, until I fully put it into the device. After that, the screen stopped showing. The home button would still work (doesnt when phone is off). I tried a new screen but the same stuff happens. It is recognized in iTunes, but it gets stuck because i need to trust the computer from the phone (and I cant). Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/jacksonsftw
    [link] [comments]

    Gmail message: about:invalid#zClosurez

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Help! Keep getting "about:invalid#zClosurez" in Safari with Gmail on my iPhone 7S. Is it a Virus❓

    submitted by /u/Maraudermick
    [link] [comments]

    Set up new iphone, unlimited data. LTE worked at first, suddenly doesn’t at all.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Have no idea how this happened. My mom gave me her old iPhone 6 and when I came over to set it up, it was working perfectly fine. We were not connected to WiFi and the LTE was working and working fast. I walk out of the house, get in my car, and start downloading an app. I start driving away and it just quit working. Can't even load google or send an iMessage. The Cellular tab in settings says I have unlimited data. I have data roaming on. LTE is clearly displayed in the top left, yet it will not work anymore. What the hell could've possibly happened? I have TMobile.

    submitted by /u/mysteriumarchive
    [link] [comments]

    Why a wet finger is not recognised as a press on the home button ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    Touch id is pretty sensitive when it comes to wet or dirty fingers, so we often need to rely on the password instead. But most of the time even when I press the home button and it does vibrate, it doesn't recognise the press, and we need to press the home button to go to the password inputing stage. Why is that ?

    submitted by /u/kristikoroveshi94
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 flickering in the Notification Center.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    I got an iPhone 7 yesterday as a gift and it has been working smoothly except for when I check my notifications in the Notification Center. I tried reducing the Transparency and increasing the contrast both on and off. I tried restarting it, resetting it, clearing the iPhone, and turning it off, yet it is still there! It does this annoying flicker that it flashes when I am about to swipe on a notification or not sometimes. I don't know what to do. Should I get it replaced? Should I use AppleCare+?

    submitted by /u/Deligation
    [link] [comments]

    Audio jack connector problem

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:11 AM PDT

    I am using the original aux-lightning connector for my earphones for my iphone.xs. And i encountered a problem in which the earphone(original earphone brand also) only sends audio to one ear piece. I checked my earphone w/out the aux connector to other device and found it to be working well. Now i noticed that if i insert the audiojack only halfway through to the aux connector both earpiece work. Sorry for very bad English

    submitted by /u/jhanrux
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify Controls in Control Center arent working

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    The Spotify Control Center controls are not working on my iPhone X (12.4) and my girlfriends iPhone 8 (also IOS 12.4). My X is reinstalled after some GPS problems. I had this Spotify issue before and after reinstalling. so this seems not to help.

    Are you also experience this issue?

    Spotify in general is getting worse and worse. Over time it seems switching to AM will be the best Option...

    submitted by /u/patrickkopi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel