• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    Apple iOS 3D Press on Post, Swipe Up, Upvote: How to upvote on mobile app with your right hand.

    Apple iOS 3D Press on Post, Swipe Up, Upvote: How to upvote on mobile app with your right hand.


    3D Press on Post, Swipe Up, Upvote: How to upvote on mobile app with your right hand.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    I was wondering why my iPad kept dying so fas- ooh

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    I made a little concept for how an Apple Pay pop up window could look :) Much like the call UI, I don’t like how it takes up all the screen...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    IOS 12.4 apps not updating

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Been facing this issue of my apps not updating at all after the 12.4 update, tried fixing by resetting network, all settings, relogging in to Apps Store etc. but nothing seems to work. Phone storage is not a problem, 50GB before it maxed out. I'm short of entirely wiping the phone only.

    Anybody else that has experienced this able to advice on it? My apps like Clash Royale won't run if its not on the latest update. ☹️

    submitted by /u/froztheart
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite Apple game

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    How to make app stop opening in slide over?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this question makes sense but I'll try. A few days ago I was using Facebook as a primary app and then safari as the slide over app. Now, when I'm browsing any other app, like reddit for example, and I click on a link that opens in safari, instead of opening full screen, safari opens as a slide over. I have quit all apps, restarted my iPad, and I'm not sure what else to do. I don't want to completely turn off slide over and split view in settings, I just want my link to open in safari normally unless I specifically open slide over or split view.

    submitted by /u/BlairrBitch
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else on iOS 13 public beta seeing their watch die within a day now?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    I thought my watch is dying faster than normal, and so then I tried charging it to 100% before went to bed at 2am. When I woke up at 7:30am it was already at 75%

    I also read the release notes and it looks like you're supposed to have your watch on the latest watch beta for it to work with the latest iOS beta, so I'm wondering if it's draining because of that.

    Unfortunately there is no public Watch OS beta so I can't test this theory.

    Watch OS Release Notes

    submitted by /u/Talik13
    [link] [comments]

    Random Screen Recording notification on my lock screen?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    I looked at my lock screen and saw that there was a 1 second screen recording of my unlocked iPhone home screen. I didn't use my phone during the time it recorded and am pretty suspicious as to how it got there.

    I know for a fact that no one was touching my phone as it was in the same room as I was in.

    Any ideas?

    3spooky5me

    submitted by /u/GoofyGoobin
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Using Siri to add a reminder

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    I've used Siri to add reminders for years, but I've only been able to either add it to a list or create it with the reminder time. Is there a way to use Siri to add a reminder to a particular list with an alert set to go off at a particular time?

    submitted by /u/bingobucketster
    [link] [comments]

    Driving Mode App

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    Im looking for a driving mode app similar to something like android auto.

    That will give me access to google maps Amazon music And the ability to answer calls

    Ive tried iCarplay however that doesn't meet my needs

    submitted by /u/niteninja1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get specific city?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    In my app I'm using my lat and long coordinates and reverse geolocating it to get the country and city. but instead of the city showing up as the city its showing up as a suburb or something..

    Like in New Zealand, at a mall its showing up as Mount Wellington whereas I want it to show up as Auckland (the city its in).

    In California its showing up as Cupertino instead of California. (I think in US city and state are different than what we have here.)

    submitted by /u/champion_n
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people force close their apps on their iOS devices? Doesn’t it use more battery?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    Why won’t my iPhone play audio via Bluetooth in my Subaru from a song in Files or any audio from YouTube or Instagram?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    I've lived with this for a year and am just beyond sick of it. I can be listening to music from AM and I start playing audio from a song in the Files app and about the first three seconds of the audio goes through then it stops transmitting though it shows the song is still playing in the app. Is this a common issue? I've reset network settings, reset my phone completely, deleted and reinstalled the apps, etc. any idea?

    submitted by /u/ditto_ditto__
    [link] [comments]

    Why does iCloud double-backup everything?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Screenrecording without audio, is there a way to search for the audio in the recording?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    Is there a way to search in the video code itself and unblock/grab the audio from a screen recording video?

    submitted by /u/abc4694
    [link] [comments]

    Home Inventory Management App?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an app that can be used for home inventory management. My family has tons of boxes and bins and random stuff everywhere. They have no idea where anything is located. A simple searchable app that can can keep track of boxes (either via hand-written IDs on the boxes or printed QR codes) where the content of each box is searchable would be fantastic.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Nezteb
    [link] [comments]

    StudySwipe, a "Tinder-like" study tool for technical iOS interviews, made by 2 Lambda School students

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    I have only 11 apps and 3 photos on my iPad Mini 2 running iOS 11, and I still can’t figure out why the system is taking up so much space.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    Is resetting from iPhone and resetting from iTunes via computer different?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone XR and lately I have been having a lot of battery problems. Usually , the battery would last a day for me no problem but recently not so much. I have to charge quiet frequently and I was wondering if resetting would help.

    Also- it shows 90% on battery health section. Should I take it to Apple store?

    Finally, is resetting from iPhone vs iTunes via computer different?

    submitted by /u/thrivesaving
    [link] [comments]

    Video players that can play iTunes purchases?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    I absolutely cannot stand the built-in media player in iTunes. Are there any third party video players that are capable of accessing and playing iTunes purchases?

    submitted by /u/JustAnAssistant
    [link] [comments]

    Endless "Trust This Computer?" prompts. HELP going crazy

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    • Mac Mini 2018 - macOS 10.14.6
    • iPhoneXS - iOS 12.4

    Not sure wtf changed but could have been after updating iOS12.4 or 10.14.6, but now EVERY GODDAMN TIME I connect my iPhone to charge it, it prompts me "Trust This Computer?" YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. 1000x yes but no help, it just forgets and asks again the next time.

    I have rebooted the Mac, the iPhone (soft & hard resets), Tried a different Lightning cable. Tried on 2 other Macs. Reset Privacy Settings, Signed out of iCloud & back in, etc.

    The ONLY thing that "works" is to disable Personal Hotspot. But, as soon as I use that feature again (I use it all the time when I'm on my Macbook) it stays on and then next time I plug in the USB ...bam, "Trust This Computer????" for the love of Christ YES.

    I have read https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778 but it is of no help.

    Is there any fix for this? Is something corrupt inside my phone, any way to fix it without completely wiping and reinstallilng everything?

    submitted by /u/luckman212
    [link] [comments]

    What is the current technology stack to learn to build iOS apps?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    I'm about to start self learning iOS development (I have some development experience) and I was going to learn "Swift 5", then App Development Kit, like xCode and Stuff.

    I saw on the last keynote they published something called SwiftUI, which I don't know how it relates with regular "Swift". Can someone point me in the right direction to start studying iOS development in 2019?

    submitted by /u/ddmmatias
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 13 Beta 4] Is anyone having a similar problem with the Siri voice assistance? I’m having a problem in which Siri either won’t activate, the screen will show up, but she doesn’t start listening. Or if not that, Siri will show this message:

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel