• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    iPhone Leaked

    iPhone Leaked


    Leaked

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    We won’t be getting new incoming call UI for iOS 13. And think we denizens should stop mailing Craig about it. ��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    Btw found this image on the app stories

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Found this accidentally. Now you can go to select mode by pinch-in and out on messages. #iOS #iOS13beta

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    Samsung accused of misleading customers on 'water resistance' of Galaxy mobile phones. Apple should be sued too, saying a phone is water resistant but denying any kind of warranty regardless of damage.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    New iPhone billboard in Toronto

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    My daughter added our cats paw print as a valid TouchID for her iPhone and it works!? �� �� ��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    What’s this icon?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    FaceTime Attention Correction in iOS 13. Source: MacRumors

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    Very impressed on the amount of detail Apple out into their Wallet App!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    iPhone 6s getting blue dots on the screen. More info in comments

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Weird thing inside selfie camera of an iPhone 6. Do you know what it could be? or what to do about it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    This is my apple folio case for XS Max. Can anyone suggest a better wallet style case that doesn’t sag like a wizards sleeve?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 gets boiling hot

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I just can't understand the reason. I recorded video for 2 minutes and now I'm unable to hold the phone. It happens also when I open some tabs in Safari or everywhere which somehow requires my phone's resources. Firstly it appeared since my battery capacity was 66%, than I changed it and now it is 100%, but the problem still appears. This overheating also leads to less performance (two apps in background and one of them will be closed, like I searched for the picture of burning phone and mine closed reddit with the whole post), battery life and so on. It is just like in meme

    Nobody:

    My phone: be like

    What can I do about it?

    submitted by /u/pseudojapanese
    [link] [comments]

    Peak performance capability!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Alert me when I have used my monthly allowed minutes

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    I'm trying get alerts when I'm closed to run out of free minutes for month. My carrier allows me 300 day time minutes free for calling . How can I set alerts on my iPhone 7 to alert me when I'm closed to this mark

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/tfc84
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this means? (Lirum app)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    TIL of Rave Mode

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    Buying a brand new, older device?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    The title in itself is an irony but I was wondering if there is a place where I can get a new unlocked iPhone 6s/7 since my iPhone 8 plus snapped in half during a bike ride. Seems like most places offer pre owned but my experiences with pre owned electronics are horrendous so Im not going that way.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/aarcha70
    [link] [comments]

    Life hack: Accidentally closed a tab in Safari? No problem. Press the "+" sign for a couple of seconds.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    iTunes keeps connecting without me wanting it

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    I just want to charge my iPhone on my Mac while i'm working, should be no problem via the USB cable and i've done it like that the past years.

    Since a few days i can't connect my phone to my Mac because iTunes keeps constantly popping up asking me if I want to sync it/allow access, which I always denied, I just want it to charge. The message keeps popping up and if I shut down iTunes completely it just reboots itself with the same pop up message, asking me to allow access.

    It's getting unbelievably annoying since my phone can't charge properly and gets connected/disconnected all the time.

    What's the problem here?

    submitted by /u/comeontakemyusername
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t see my phone number in iMessages send and receive! Help!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel