• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    iPhone I have to pay for apps that are free?

    iPhone I have to pay for apps that are free?


    I have to pay for apps that are free?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    I've been having this issue for a while and couldn't figure it out, I hope someone can help me.

    Because I didn't have enough storage to download things I deleted some apps. I want to download these again but every time I try to do it my phone transfers to the place where you have to enter your payment method. why, if the app is for free?? is it because I might buy something within the app? I don't want any money to be subtracted.

    The app I want is prime video but it also happens with everywhere other app I'm trying to download. also, can I somehow shut the in-app-purchase down? I'm never gonna buy something anyway.

    submitted by /u/tiger308
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to change the region of my Apple ID but it won’t let me change because I have 0.56$ left in my account. What can I do to get rid of the 56 cents left in my account?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    Update: I contacted Apple and they got rid of the extra 57* cents. Thanks for helping!

    submitted by /u/EnderAsdf
    [link] [comments]

    Video sounds robotic

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Whenever I record a video it makes any audio sound strange and robotic like it only happens with video recorded by my iPhone the rest of the audio is fine

    submitted by /u/damp_jacket431
    [link] [comments]

    Block an ios App from access to internet SECRETLY!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Guys! Help! I want to block internet access to my bank app. I dont want my gf to find out how much money I have. Hahaha

    She knows account name and password cuz she read my email. I know u can use the Screen Time feature, but that give off a notification about time limits and if you use down time, the weird sand timer icon appears.

    How do I do it secretly!!!!!! Help help help! Hahahaha

    submitted by /u/Jettyjetjet
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s Plus Won’t Activate - Please Help

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have an iPhone 6s Plus that won't activate. Phone was working completely fine (has been for over 8-9 months) and abruptly shut off (wouldn't turn on no matter what).

    I panicked and took it to the Apple Store. At the Apple store they manually reset the phone for me and the phone came to the white "Hello" screen.

    I am now STUCK at the activation process. I swipe "Hello" and proceed to picking a wifi. There are NO Wifi SSID's showing up, it's as if the wifi isn't even working. I put in my sim card which has a data plan so I don't have to use wifi; the iPhone then won't activate and asks me to plug it into iTunes for activation. When I plug it into iTunes it doesn't activate there either.

    Please help, I have no idea what to do now. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/josecalled
    [link] [comments]

    5c won't download apps?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    I can't download apps from third-party sources, can't download apps from the App Store efficiently (have to keep spamming 'retry') and it's seriously fucking up my experience. Anybody know how to make it download apps without having to make me spam the retry button?

    Additionally even doing that straight up doesn't work from third-party sources, which really pisses me off. Only the actual store.

    submitted by /u/RiotIsBored
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6s won't find signal once rebooted

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:41 AM PDT

    I got a new Iphone 6s as a replacement for my lastest Iphone in September last year, it's not even a year old yet. Every single time I shut it down or it has to be rebooted, once turned on again it can't find signal. It seems like it doesn't detect the SIM card for a while, it can be 20 minutes or even six hours. The SIM card is brand new, I already changed it just in case, but the problem keeps going. Sometimes, once even found the operator, it seems to lose signal again until it has decided it's time to connect to the internet by itself.

    Has this happened to any of you before? Any suggestions? :(

    Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/croissantaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel