• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Cydia for Chimera by Diatrus is back!

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Cydia for Chimera by Diatrus is back!


    [Release] Cydia for Chimera by Diatrus is back!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    The repo: https://diatr.us/chicydia/

    You heard that right folks, since coolstar wouldn't fix what he broke, I (as usual) did it. Cydia for Chimera is back with version 5.

    Installing is as simple as it was before. Add the repo to Sileo, install Cydia for Chimera/Electra, and reboot. (You can install the Remove Sileo package as well, if you dislike Sileo.) Simple! Remember to report any bugs to me, I'll be happy to look into them.

    submitted by /u/T0XicGreif3r
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Do not use GetSileo’s advice and use iCleaner to delete /var/tmp

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    Doing this caused my device to be stuck on "Upgrade Completed" screen then eventually leading to a bootloop. Also I didn't have my generator set correctly so I just updated to iOS 13.

    I'm not the only one this has happened to following these instructions.

    submitted by /u/Nahtedetihw
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] This animated dock replacement

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    [Request] Is there a tweak to remove this notification X?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Idea I got from [[Dynamic Apples]]

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    [Question] Does anyone know if there are any tweaks that do this on A12 devices? (Found this tweak on YouTube called Gravitation but it’s for iOS 9 and earlier)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    [Request] Port the iPad sidecar feature to iPhone. If that’s even possible.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    [Release] QuickCC - Expands Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity in Control Center

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    [Release] QuickCC - Expands Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity in Control Center

    Compatibility: iOS 11, 12 (A12/arm64e)

    Price: Free

    Depends: mobilesubstrate, preferenceloader

    Description: https://cydia.ichitaso.com/depiction/quickcc.html

    Repo: https://cydia.ichitaso.com

    I recommend this Tweak because it goes well with "NotifyWiFi X".

    Packix: https://repo.packix.com/package/com.ichitaso.notifywifix/

    Price: $ 1

    Support for iPhone XS Max such as PrimalFolder is requested, but I don't have enough money to buy the actual device.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    QuickCC-Demo

    submitted by /u/ichitaso
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak to connect multiple bluetooth speakers?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    Basicaly title, Is there an app or a tweak that allows you to connect multiple speakers to play from one device, or eventually more?

    submitted by /u/MrAwesome1000
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to change 3D touch shortcut menu?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    [Question] Any Snap Tweaks?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    [Question] Any Snap Tweaks?

    [Question] any working tweaks for snapchat without getting lock for 12hrs? I am tired of them locking me

    https://i.redd.it/6611pnrtudd31.jpg

    submitted by /u/zmannoz
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] ofilza and AppDoc on my repo

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Repo: https://wh0ba.github.io/repo/

    Hello everyone I hope you're having a great time

    Here's some info about them

    oFilza: a conman line utility that opens paths from the terminal in Filza
    e.g ofilza myfile.txt


    .

    AppDoc: a tweak that opens an app's data container in Filza by swiping up on its icon

    .

    submitted by /u/Wh0ba
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Dark Mode for Facebook. Latest version please

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:56 PM PDT

    [Request]A12 tweak to toggle between two data plans on a dual sim setup

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    To give context, I have a XS Max using a physical sim on one carrier and the eSim with another. I have two plans to supplement where the other is lacking in coverage and quality. Having a quick toggle in the command center would be ideal

    submitted by /u/PCardin
    [link] [comments]

    [question] for some reason, typestatus doesn’t work, but I’ve made sure all it’s features are on. What can I do?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    [Help] Asteroid crashes my SpringBoard whenever I open the notification center

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    iP8 12.2 Chimera 1.2.7

    submitted by /u/Bspeedy
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] how do I disable no sim messages on ios 6.1.3?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    I have an iphone 4s on ios 6.1.3 and I want to disable the no sim card inserted messages. What tweaks can I use to stop this?

    submitted by /u/FluxIndicator
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Update Asteroid, Custom Live Weather feature for 12.2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    So I love using asteroid for the custom live weather for my home screen, specifically the one where there are stars in the sky and occasional shooting stars (Clearnight i think thats what its called).

    But recently after updating to 12.2 I havent been able to get that feature to work. I can only get sunny, rainy, snowy, or foggy to go up. But not the star/asteroid one (kinda funny because that is what the tweak is called).

    Id really appreciate it if it can be updated so I can use the star with the shooting stars in it. Or if it's a me problem, a possible solution.

    submitted by /u/DeeRan95
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyone know if there is a tweak to change the App Store install button to a different color not the text. Picture attach.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    [Question] Trying to access my account on Cydia gives this webpage, unable to get Google auth (Xs, Chimera). Anyone else having this problem and knows how to solve it?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    [Question] any way for me to downgrade Springtomize4?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    The tweak was working perfectly fine, an update came out, and now it no longer works. It does not give the downgrade option when I press modify. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Kirisunuki
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] [Discussion] How to get barmoji working on Non-X devices (I’m on ip 6 plus)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    [Tip] Infinite resprings from rejailbreaking with Chimera are caused by Xeon

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Did so and so get back to me?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    I often send an email or text to someone and then make a note in the calendar app for a few days later to remind me to bug that person again if they didn't get back to me. I've got so much to keep track of I might forget I need to deal with whatever the message was about if they don't respond, but not everyone is good at responding. So why not have a tweak where just like you can mark an email conversation to notify you with a push notification when there's a reply, have a notification at a set number of days later if there is no reply. Same with texts. That could be very useful for a lot of people. Note that the email version would have to be smart enough to not count an automatic 'out of office' reply.

    submitted by /u/niclariv
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Facetime glitch while having a Jailbroken phone.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    I've been jailbroken on ios 12.1.1 since the uncover jailbreak first came out and I recently started having problems where my facetime wouldnt connect and would say failed but would work after restarting the phone. Could this be a part of the FaceTime glitch that was patched in 12.2 or a jailbreak thing?

    submitted by /u/Kennedy226
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel