• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 30, 2019

    iPhone Lightning cable makes phone keeps saying accessory not supported

    iPhone Lightning cable makes phone keeps saying accessory not supported


    Lightning cable makes phone keeps saying accessory not supported

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    My charging cable keeps making iPhone say accessory not supported. But the chord was working perfectly. I checked the the port for dirt no dirt. The cable isn't damaged either. Is their a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/cjtheredheaddj
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need a new iPhone or just a new screen?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    A while back I dropped my iPhone 8 and the screen shattered. It worked fine for about 6 months with the broken screen and all of a sudden it has started acting up. Small black regions started showing up on my screen and they are spreading. There are also lines across the screen and it occasionally goes almost fully black at times. The screen still works aside from the fact that it sometimes presses things on its own without any input from me.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/v8nnfy4

    This is a link to pictures of my phone screen taken a few days apart to show how it is changing and getting worse. I was hoping to buy a new phone screen online and replace it myself to save some money but I want to be sure that a new screen is all I would need to fix this. Please let me know if there is any hope for my iPhone and if I should even bother replacing the screen.

    submitted by /u/kpcrow
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone camera question.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    This may sound very dumb and stupid but does an iPhone give off inferred light when recording with the rear camera?

    submitted by /u/Random_Rolls
    [link] [comments]

    IMessage question- from green to blue bubbles to someone overseas

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    I texted my friend traveling overseas and it delivered as "sent as Text Message" (green bubbles)- She had a SIM card from the country stayed the longest, and did not get my text.

    Now that I am messaging via WhatsApp, just got curious how my message window turned out that I am able to text "IMessage" (blue bubble) - now she is in different country.

    Is it just because of the bad service? or the wifi connection?

    Also, when she returns back to US swapping into her ATT SIM card, will she be able to receive my earlier text were "sent as Text Message"?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/assembly617
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone se touchscreen not working

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    Sometimes my touchscreen stops working and all I have to do to fix is is press the power button and turn my phone back on then it works again

    submitted by /u/damp_jacket431
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s, one update behind current os, black screen with loading circle

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Using phone, browsing reddit, then it goes to the black screen with loading circle then the phone goes black and when I hit a button it's as if I have just locked the phone. It then asks for my password and I can't use Touch ID. The phone then works as usual. Is it a memory issue ?

    Thanks. 
    submitted by /u/gi73kUz4
    [link] [comments]

    I want to switch my SIM card into my friends phone which has more storage, and use the garage band app to record my own ringtone. Would I be able to do this and keep the ringtone after switching the SIM card back to my phone??

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Phone Spammed A Notification??

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    I was on my phone, reading SCP's on the Cake browser. Suddenly, I get this notification, looks like when it tells you your phone is on low battery and there is a turn on low power mode and an ignore button in the middle of the screen. It's different though, it's a phone number and it spams the same notification, options were cancel and call. I click call and didn't understand what the phone number was, some help line or something. The phone number was +1 (855) 653-0285. I don't know what was happening, my brother has a video of it and posted it on tik tok.

    Link; http://vm.tiktok.com/R7nc35/

    Long story short, I shut off my phone and it stopped, but I was legitimately freaked out when it was doing this. Any similar situations or reasons why this happened? It's a 5 year old IPhone 6s, I got it a few months after it came out. I'm just really confused.

    Edit: I just found out 855 area code isn't to any area, it's a toll free number. I would guess it's just a business or helpline? I don't know, I'm very confused

    submitted by /u/ImRoxi
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone photos import

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    My iPhone connected to my computer no problem, did a backup/sync, absolutely tickety-boo.

    Importing into "Photos" though, and my phone is nowhere to be found on my mac.

    Is this a ruse to get me to sign up to iCloud photos?

    iPhone7
    iOS 12.3.1

    Mac Pro
    10.12.6

    submitted by /u/ConsistentlyPeter
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone question for an abused friend

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    I need to preface this by saying I've never owned an iPhone. So I have no idea how the UI, OS, or file storage works. Just keep that in mind. And please let me know if there's a more appropriate subreddit for this.

    My friend is in a psychologically abusive relationship. I don't want to get into that, but it's a fact, and not one that's open for interpretation.

    Recently, she had a tick attach itself very close to...a sensitive area on her body. She had her husband help her remove it. He's legally blind without his glasses/contacts so he needed to use his camera on his iPhone to see it clearly. Fine so far. However, she found out afterwards that he had recorded it. His reasoning was that his flashlight would not turn on and allow him to zoom in at the same time without it recording.

    Is that true? Does the iPhone (of any recent generation) force you to record in order to turn the light on? Please keep in mind that I can't go to her with this unless I am absolutely certain. So if you have any doubt, please voice it. My concern is that it's a very embarrassing video for her... which means it's perfect ammunition for him.

    Follow up question: assuming he is being dishonest... how quickly can you transfer a short video to another folder or upload it somewhere for storage? She says she deleted it, but my guess is he backed it up before even telling her about it.

    submitted by /u/ch2mike
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to delet contact

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    I have a contact in my phone that I deleted awhile ago but the persons profile still shows when I want to share something with YouTube or safari. Is there a way to delete the contact such that it won't show up when I try to share something?

    submitted by /u/wraneus
    [link] [comments]

    So my mobile data won't work I have like all three bars even for but it still won't work?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel