• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Apple Watch For the Fourth of July, I decided to make an (American) pride watch face!

    Apple Watch For the Fourth of July, I decided to make an (American) pride watch face!


    For the Fourth of July, I decided to make an (American) pride watch face!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Must have been one hell of a dream... my son activated a workout while I slept.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    Probably just being stupid, but I can't figure out how to download Overcast for the watch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    It's not already in the apps on my watch, but if I find it in the Watch's app store it just gives me the option to open it. There's the option in the phone app to sync it with the watch, but I don't want to upload the episodes to my watch, I want to use my watch to control the app on my phone.

    So...how do I get the app on my watch? I'm sure it's something really obvious I'm missing, but I just can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/Kimantha_Allerdings
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use their Apple Watch to track sleep?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    I am debating about having my Apple Watch on while I sleep, and tracking it. I'd love to get more insight to how well, and long I slept. How do you do this, and is it accurate? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/doworksmm
    [link] [comments]

    Weird grammar/punctuation in Activity notifications

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:21 AM PDT

    Does everyone get rogue commas and spaces in their Activity notifications, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/ADAMBUNKER
    [link] [comments]

    Leather loop bands

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    What is the quality like for the leather loops? Here a store has the cosmos blue leather loop for the same price as the sports bands on clearance and thinking to pick it up. Just wondering how they hold up... Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Emdigga
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Alarms in WatchOS 6

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    https://developer.apple.com/documentation/watchkit/wkextendedruntimesession

    I realize some of you may be well aware but I was poking through the developer info on Watch OS6 and noticed info about the " WKExtendedRuntimeSession" class, specifically

    " Smart alarm

    Schedule a window of time to monitor the user's heart rate and motion. The app uses this information to determine the optimal time to play an alarm, usually to wake the user from sleep."

    Thought it was cool to see we may be getting better smart alarms in WatchOS 6!

    Looks like it will schedule a 30min window within the next 36hrs that will monitor HR and motion. Could be used for other app ideas too.

    Any developer out there working on a smart alarm or updating your app to use this new capability in your existing apps?

    Can anyone think of other cool apps this could help create too? Interesting app ideas are always fun

    submitted by /u/Apollo_Rising
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a used Apple Watch now?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    or should I wait till october or november to buy a used series 5 because I don't have that much money to afford a new one! 😒 But do you recommend to wait or not?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/flodschi22
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf...Spotify

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    I know there's probably a million threads out there about this already, but just me let rant:

    I bought the Series 4 yesterday with LTE all so I can workout/listen to Spotify without my phone on me AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK 😡😡😡😡

    Half of me wants to return the watch because that's the sole reason I got it, but I'm starting to like it for other reasons as well.

    Ugh just annoys me how excited I was to finally run phone free.

    submitted by /u/mp1723
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Activity app missing

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    I recently had reset my iPhone XR to factory settings and repaired my Apple Watch. Both running iOS 13 and watch OS 6 beta. Ever since that my activity app is missing from my iPhone. What do I do ? I reset my watch and iPhone 2 times hoping to find the activity app but all that effort was in vain. Please help

    submitted by /u/sujith4evr
    [link] [comments]

    A little WatchOS 6 hidden feature that should make all of you quite happy!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Haven't seen anybody mention this anywhere but you can now search Music Playlists/Albums as well as Podcast Shows without having to connect your device and wait for the first song to play.

    You can choose which song you want to start playing and then connect to your device.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Tech_Rise
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the now playing feature completely broken?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    My phone has no media playing on it, no youtbe no netflix and yet my watch still displays the now playing feature. The apps could be closed, delted or even in outer space and my watch will still give me the option to turn the voulme up or pause a none exsistent video.

    Does anyone know why it's so broken?

    submitted by /u/Dooberts10
    [link] [comments]

    WatchOS 6 beta - infographic watch face only letting me select one colour to view. Infograph modular shows all colours. Is there a way to fix this? Is this a bug or a feature in WatchOS 6?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Friend has an iPhone 6 and wants to get a Series 4, will they stop receiving updates in September?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    As far as I'm aware WatchOS6 won't be available to 6 users, only 6S and above. Does this mean that my friend could still get a Series 4 BEFORE September and they'd be fine, just stuck with WatchOS5? My assumption is that any Watch bought after OS6 comes out will have OS6 preinstalled or does it just install the maximum version your iPhone can handle?Thanks, sorry for so many questions :)

    submitted by /u/TheLegendOfCheerios
    [link] [comments]

    Incorrect exercise mins recorded

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    I am on a roadtrip today and haven't worked out for even a second, I just got a notif on my watch that my exercise goal is completed today and my mins are still increasing! There is no workouts for today in the workouts tabs in the activity app. Any idea what is going on? And how do I delete these mins? How to fix this?

    submitted by /u/weirdshitidk
    [link] [comments]

    This iPod watch stand is music for your eyes.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    This iPod watch stand is music for your eyes.

    ![img](hb7jrt5jia831 " The nod to the iPod joins the line of Apple Watch charging stands that include likenesses for the 1984 Macintosh and 1998 blue iMac G3. There is also an Apple Watch stand designed to look like a Gameboy. ")

    submitted by /u/btcxlab
    [link] [comments]

    19 day move streak

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    I love that this watch reminds me that I still have to close my rings. I went for a 20 minute walk when I was feeling lazy because I got a ping that I needed to close my rings. Man, what a great investment!

    submitted by /u/Redswims1
    [link] [comments]

    How Not to Work Out with Apple Watch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Since they’re sold out, 3rd party it is. Hyper Grape.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Wearing Apple Watch on reverse side solved a big problem.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    I wear a cooper arthritis bracelet on left arm with the AW, and bracelet kept sliding into the crown. When I saw the video about turning the crown around, away from the bracelet, that ended the clashing. And now that I'm using my thumb, working the watch is so much easier.

    submitted by /u/janetteaikens
    [link] [comments]

    Stainless 44mm with Form Function Form Band

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Stationary Bike Tracking

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    I've been searching for this a bit. How does the Apple Watch fitness tracker actually track a stationary bike workout?

    submitted by /u/MadeInHB
    [link] [comments]

    Why the hyper grape hype??? ��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Seriously, am I the only one who things this sport loop is ugly af?? This sub is borderline obsessed.

    submitted by /u/dillcoq
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck that dog

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel