• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Apple iOS So we are stuck with Full screen Call UI for iOS13 And should stop mailing Craig about it.

    Apple iOS So we are stuck with Full screen Call UI for iOS13 And should stop mailing Craig about it.


    So we are stuck with Full screen Call UI for iOS13 And should stop mailing Craig about it.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:30 AM PDT

    New alarm feature? Ability to edit daily alarms for holiday, Siri Suggested. I’ve never seen this. iOS 13. This is great for me.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    TIL: You can type to Siri!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Sync App Layouts on 2 iPads

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    I have an iPad Pro 11" and the new iPad mini and would like the same apps within the same folders to mirror each device. Is this possible? They're both signed in under the same iCloud account. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Parrothead83
    [link] [comments]

    Mp4 Player

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    Hi so I have a few mp4 files I downloaded, can anyone recommend a free player for it. All the ones I try did not work.

    submitted by /u/Someguy23232
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 - Not a fan of the new heart for “loving” music in Apple Music

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    Haven’t seen this before - ability to prioritize app downloads

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Help I'm stuck there, I installed the beta for iOS 13 the first beta it went fine . The other day I tried to install iOS 12.3.1 on it with the ispw file that I downloaded.As soon as I plug the phone this screen appears and I'm not able to go into dfu mode.What could it be ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Call silencing feature page iOS 13 b3

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Reddit isn’t considered social media

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Cloud based photo & video sharing & storing app

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    OK, I am well aware that this is what the whole social media is all about and the likes of instagram & zillion others. But I am a newbie in all things social media, so please hear me out.

    I am using an iphone SE user (small screen & simple) and I occasionally enjoy taking pictures and small video clips. I am now planning a 2 weeks trip in a week's time and as I will be traveling light, iphone SE is my only piece of tech.

    I have a nice data plan. So, I am looking for an app or service to store the pictures & very rare small videos I take. Once on the cloud in best quality possible, delete it from my phone. Maybe keep a low quality thumbnail on the device. When I say high quality, I just mean good enough to take a post card size (A5) print. I am of the understanding that ios camera have default settings for photos, I have never tweaked it. So no clue about pixels & resolutions.

    Then I would like to share it on a site where only the people I invite can view it.

    Not a fan of filters & putting dog face on myself. Though I do enjoy the black&white filters.

    Right now, everything is going to icloud.

    submitted by /u/bythckr
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] anyone else having serious charging issues on Dev Beta 3?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    Trying to determine if this is a beta issue or just my iPhone needing a service but since installing the latest beta my 8+ is getting very hot when charging and not always charging correctly.

    Is anyone else having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Tobar26th
    [link] [comments]

    Locked SIM

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    My sim card is locked, and i dont Get the pop up after restarting my device, i have tried taking the sim card out and in again with no results, how do i unlock it? I am running iOS 13 beta 2

    submitted by /u/eskilgroven
    [link] [comments]

    New time limit ui

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:08 AM PDT

    are apple events good

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    i just got an email for apple events but it is not in my town so i will have to purchase ticket to visit bangalore in order to attend the event so before purchasing ticket and booking hotel i wanted to know if the events are good for a new developer and if they are free to attend

    submitted by /u/mdayunus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to lock out "Website & App Passwords" from a shared device?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I'm planning to use an iPod Touch at work to be our Apple Music steaming device. It's logged into my AppleID account with my Apple Music subscription. Everyone will have the passcode to the ipod and will be able to manage the music without my presence. Since it's gonna be a shared device (using my AppleID), I thought I could use the parental feature so my staff wouldn't be able to access my other personal info. Pretty much everything can be locked out except for all the passwords in "Website & App Passwords". Is there a way to hide/lock out that info from someone with the normal passcode? thanks!

    submitted by /u/onClipEvent
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t want my family to see my apps from the App Store. On the menu it says that Purchase Sharing is on, but when I click, it says Share My Purchases is off. Can they see my apps?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    Apple Music issues

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    Anyone having troubles with Apple Music at the moment? Songs will play on airplane mode but not when connected to the internet.

    submitted by /u/stairhopper
    [link] [comments]

    Missing anonymous browsing

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Hello, i can't make private browsing button appear. I have unrestricted access and i also tried completely turning off restrictions. Didn't help. Is this becuase I'm not an adult and in a family group?

    submitted by /u/iNyroo_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Instagram working for you guys on dev beta 3? Not sure if this is a widespread issue with the betas or anyone.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Picky Motion found a hilariously security flaw in his new video. It is based on the health money making apps which are around here. The „bug“ is crazy. How easy it is to manipulate apps in 2019 !

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    Images and videos that aren’t SUPER recent always turn into this, and no matter what I do I can’t get them to show back up. Why is this happening, and is there a fix? This happens with iMessages and regular texts.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    FORCE Upload photos to iCloud on data

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Have been searching the internet for this whole morning, and to my surprise, there doesn't seem to be a way to literally FORCE iOS to upload of photos to iCloud? Am I right? What I'm looking for is to the effect of no frills "Upload Now!" button.

    Help would be greatly appreciated. Gracias.

    submitted by /u/giddykoffee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel