• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 16, 2019

    iPhone My iPhone 8plus won’t vibrate, I also noticed no volume coming from dual speakers on bottom, any known fixes?

    iPhone My iPhone 8plus won’t vibrate, I also noticed no volume coming from dual speakers on bottom, any known fixes?


    My iPhone 8plus won’t vibrate, I also noticed no volume coming from dual speakers on bottom, any known fixes?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Texting notification issue - Time paradox

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I keep my iphone time 5 minutes in advance with respect to real time since I am chronically late. Sometimes when I am too much on a rush this is enough to fool me and it makes me go a little faster. Bottomline I would like to keep this as is.

    The problem comes to texting. When people are answering me the time stamp on their text is actually the real time thus their message is displayed before mine if they respond within 5 minutes from my text. This implies that the system does not recognize the text as new and does not trigger the notification. Because of this paradox I have lost many important texts.

    Is there any way to keep the time as is on my iphone (i.e. 5 mins after the real time) but have the iphone sending me notifications for the texts as described above?

    Thank you all

    submitted by /u/matte9i
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR completely drained when I woke up

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    This morning I picked up my phone to check the time and I noticed it was completely drained.

    Looking at the battery stats I noticed the camera app (audio) drained about 60% of my battery.

    Had anyone happen this? I'm sure I just locked my phone and put it down the night before going to bed. It also only had like 9 minutes of screentime.

    submitted by /u/sherlockzor
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 4 not charging. Looking to get old photos off of it.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone 4 that I have a bunch of old photos on. I stopped using it a while ago and I plugged it in and I just get the red battery sign. I've tried charging it for a few hours and using various cables/wall adapters to no prevail. For a second I got the apple logo and a lock screen but it shut down pretty quick afterwards. I was thinking I might buy a replacement kit or something online but if I didn't have to spend money on it that would be optimal. I know this is odd but I would appreciate any help, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Monkiessss
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot password to notes, Touch ID not working

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    As stated in the title, I have forgotten the password to access my notes, and for whatever reason the app is not allowing Touch ID as an option for unlocking (even though it is enabled in settings). From what I can find the options seem to be reset your iPhone and hope for the best (unsuccessful), and tough luck you're never seeing that note again. Just wondering if anyone knows how I might be able to get past this or if I really am just out of luck. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TreehouseDown
    [link] [comments]

    Can't change music on iPhone 7 ?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    Whenever I open the Music app, this screen displays and I can't do anything to shift it -

    I've had a look online and this doesn't seem to be a common issue

    submitted by /u/Jeakjeak
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone reset itself to its old settings when I plugged it into my Mac. Lost all my recent pictures?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    So this post may be a little long winded, so bear with me. I got a new iPhone two years ago and a few months after that I plugged it into my Mac. I'm not entirely sure what happened next, as I recall it was a normal backup, but when I looked at my iPhone all my photos were gone that I had taken on the new iPhone were gone and replaced with phots from like 2 years prior. The same thing also happened with my iMessages and contacts. I've done some light research since then (as I noted, it's been a while), but haven't really found anything of substance that can help. My photos from back then weren't backed up to the Cloud, so what I'm really wondering is if that content is gone forever, or if there's a way to do the same reset or restart (or whatever happened to my phone back then) to retrieve my old photos? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/calamine_lotion
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone won't update or restore

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    So, my Iphone 8 turned off this afternoon and will not restore or update. I have tried this six different times.

    What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Smithyweather
    [link] [comments]

    My fingerprint isn't working

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    I'm using an iPhone 6. Recently I had some issues with the charging and gave to a nearby local shop for repair. The person repaired the phone and after repair the fingerprint scanner isn't working and the phone keeps getting switched off suddenly. But the home button works. Is there any solution?

    submitted by /u/ala123_213
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone6 saltwater damage - need Whatsapp chat from that phone

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Sorry for the weird format, I'm on mobile...

    So I tossed my phone into the ocean 3 weeks ago. Because I didn't know better I then used it for about 30 minutes until it died and stayed dead.

    It now seems to work again (buttons, screen, it charges and it recognizes sim card), except for one third of the screen.

    Problem is I can't push the '7' to type in my full passcode, but I need some data off of the phone.

    I have some options now, and one was to first try and only change the screen. It's also the cheapest option for now.

    Can it really just be the screen? There are some weird stripes on that half of the screen too.

    Should I try to change just the screen first? Is there any way to get around the passcode?

    Apple said they can pull the data on my new phone, however I didn't include whatsapp into my backups, and it's about this one whatsapp chat that I very much need.

    Any suggestions? Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/HereFishyFishy4
    [link] [comments]

    Black and white screen, now unresponsive

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    My sister went for a run and when she came back her iPhone 5s showed black and white vertical stripes. At first the phone did respond but eventually this stopped as well.

    I tried to perform a reset by pressing the home and power button simultaneously. This resulted in the phone turning off and now it doesn't turn on anymore. (Stupid, I know but it is done now)

    While trying to turn it back on, it vibrated once, but furthermore nothing.

    She didn't drop it or bump into anything, nor did it rain, however it could be that sweat came in during running (?)

    Edit: While charging the phone it turned really hot so we unplugged it. However after this it turned hot again, without being connected to anything.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/RedRedWine48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel