• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    iPhone External Save Destination

    iPhone External Save Destination


    External Save Destination

    Posted: 04 May 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    Hello all!

    I have recently seen fit to purchase an external save device for using SD cards as storage on my iPhone 8 plus (currently running 12.2).

    Is there a way to set all my videos to save to the external device instead of the camera roll? I only have a few Gigabytes left on my device and would like to record long 4K format videos (around 30 minutes or longer).

    Here is the link to the device I purchased! It was the cheapest one I could find and I didn't look hard tbh. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D72L4Q7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    Thank you all for the help! Have a wonderful day!

    submitted by /u/TypicalJoy
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my fingerprint to unlock my phone which sent a password recovery email to a 2002 dead email account?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    The security answers are fucking impossible, if I don't remember precisely the home address I was born at...if I can't remember precisely what I typed for first car...out, don't worry we'll send the confirmation to your Email that deleted itself after too many years of inactivity.

    All because I mistyped my password TWICE. Good lord imagine a more damning offense.

    submitted by /u/MK_Alpha_000002
    [link] [comments]

    Recover deleted text message thread years long

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Had duplicate message threads from same person. Tried deleting one and both deleted. Tried resetting phone twice from two previous backups and neither one recovered previous messages from that thread. Only thing i can think if is trying to restore from a third backup, but have a feeling that wont work either. Is it possible that those messages are gone forever or is there still a chance of recovery? Iphone xs 12.2

    Edit: Is it possible to just transfer the thread from the other persons phone to mine?

    submitted by /u/patrick9921
    [link] [comments]

    Location services issue

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I have an iPhone SE with iOS 12.2. Right before I upgraded to 12.2 I had gone through my location services and set all my social media apps, including reddit, to "never" use location. However, since I upgraded I'm still getting the pop up bar from reddit at the bottom of my screen (after a double home button click) that says "based on your current location." I went back to settings and it's still turned off. Any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/AndoftheSevenSeas
    [link] [comments]

    Is Battery Drain This Wicked With Only Iphones or Is This Average?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    I've noticed that my 6s plus battery drains wicked fast while I'm on apps. If I'm on apple music, I can listen for 4hrs straight and only lose about 8% battery. But, today, I was on reddit and wikipedia for about an hour. In that hour, I drained from 88% to 23%. This leads me to my question, is battery drain like this only on iphones, is it because I have an older iphone, or was I just expecting better?

    I came from a nokia 520 that dropped dead with just 30 minutes on the internet. So, when I upgraded to an iphone 6s, I was expecting significantly better. If it's just because it's an old iphone, then I'll look into upgrading. If it's because it's an iphone, then I'll probably switch to the s10e since I read the xs battery is only bigger by 200 more mah. But, if this is how fast the battery drains on all modern smartphones, then I'll just accept it.

    submitted by /u/DropDeadTyrant
    [link] [comments]

    Tips, tricks and knowledge for new repair persons

    Posted: 03 May 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    What do you wish you knew then that you know now? Do you have any tips, tricks or hacks to make jobs easier? Any brands for tools or suppliers for parts that you swear by?

    Post your tips for the people who are new to repairs, it may be more helpful than you think.

    I think one of my big tips would be when you're taking screws out of anything, always take the time to arrange them properly to make sure they go back EXACTLY where they need to be. This can save a lot of headaches and avoid causing further issues when repairing. It's extremely important and I've definitely learned my lesson and learned to take my time.

    submitted by /u/Ave-Dominus_Nox
    [link] [comments]

    Can not hear sound on safari

    Posted: 03 May 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    On safari I can only hear sound if I'm on YouTube how do I enable sound for the rest of the websites

    submitted by /u/The_YellowBacon
    [link] [comments]

    My system takes 93.88gb, why? And how do I fix it??

    Posted: 03 May 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    I transferred photos to my laptop yesterday and instead of it freeing up space on my phone the system took all the space I freed up and got to take 93gb I tried to google it and tried that method to connect it to the pc with iTunes open and it's fix it but after six hours of doing it nothing happened.. What do I need to do??

    system takes 93.88gb

    submitted by /u/baryaakov555
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 6s+ screen will slowly darken and then turn black but apps continue to run

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Music will still play, etc. I have to do a hard reset a couple times before I can get the phone on.

    Started happening after the new IOS update.

    submitted by /u/Ftw_dabs69ish
    [link] [comments]

    [Help]iPhone SE charges/doesn't charge at random

    Posted: 03 May 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    I am seeking help in understanding what could possibly be the issue with an iPhone SE we have. It stopped charging randomly one day. I tested multiple chargers, cables and wall outlets. It seems even on the same cable/charger it would charge randomly or whats more interesting is that you could plug it in and just wait up to 3 minutes, then all of a sudden it would begin charging. Steps taken to try to remedy the situation without success:

    • cleaned charging port
    • peeked in port to see if any bent or corroded pins - No issues there (never got wet either)
    • hard reset with home+power
    • update to 12.2
    • complete wipe

    I'm unsure if its the battery and(or) charging port. I realize this is an SE and its older however I gave up our backup iPhone 7 to replace this and I want to make this phone a backup strictly in the event someones phone goes complete down the tube until they can buy a new one.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/fatalpuls3
    [link] [comments]

    Recently Hey Siri answers on all nearby devices

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    I have multiple iOS devices, often in the same room. Previously if I summoned "Hey Siri," the devices would "talk" with each other and only one would answer. But in the last week or so "Hey Siri" results in every single device answering simultaneously. Comically, but annoying, if there is a slight delay in one of the devices Siri will answer Siri.

    Did I inadvertently flip a switch to cause this or is this new universal bug?

    submitted by /u/Naughtagan
    [link] [comments]

    what to do when you can't get an app off your phone

    Posted: 03 May 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    I downloaded this app off the app store to have more anime stickers for imessage. When I decided I didn't want it anymore, I went to go get rid of it, only to find out that I couldn't. I literally can't get rid of the app at all. Yes, I did follow the instructions online for getting rid of both regular apps and imessage apps. It refuses to work for some reason. What should I do?

    Please help.

    EDIT: Is it also possible that some sticker apps are not meant to be removed?

    submitted by /u/ChewyOctopi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel