• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 1, 2019

    Apple iOS Sweet old memories about the classic iPhone OS 1’s interface! These quick tours were launched on Apple.com right after the iPhone was announced! Still doesn’t feel dated in my opinion.

    Apple iOS Sweet old memories about the classic iPhone OS 1’s interface! These quick tours were launched on Apple.com right after the iPhone was announced! Still doesn’t feel dated in my opinion.


    Sweet old memories about the classic iPhone OS 1’s interface! These quick tours were launched on Apple.com right after the iPhone was announced! Still doesn’t feel dated in my opinion.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    [iOS 13 wishlist] In my opinion it’s time for Apple to introduce Multiple accounts for iOS at least on iPad.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    I have an 5th gen iPad. Most of the times it sits idle in locked state. I generally use it for normal things such as reading RSS feeds, planning my sheets, Internet, mails, YouTube, Netflix etc. My younger brother uses the same iPad for playing games and reading comics and my dad sometimes uses it for YouTube and internet surfing.

    It is manageable to use one device among 3 ppl but the thing is recent files, history, logins gets messed up. Signing in and out for some apps is not idle. It would be very useful if apple introduces multiple accounts into iPad like Mac. Then It will be way easy to manage things.

    Considering Apple now provides high end pro series with Upto 1Tb storage, and still refreshing air and mini series, it is not quite reasonable to restrict iPad to single user account. Hope Apple looks forward to this.

    submitted by /u/rakeshsh
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to export mp3s from safari to drive or camera roll? For me they end up like this

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Toyota to begin retrofitting some 2018 model cars with CarPlay

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Will Apple ever support Google’s VP9 codec so that we can have 1440p YouTube content?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Voice to text, iPhone X

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Is there a way to train voice-to-text to choose a different thing than it is applying? For instance, at work I frequently text my boss that "I'm starting a CRT", but when using voice-to-text, it always comes across as "I'm starting a CERT". It defaults to CERT instead of CRT. Any way to correct that?

    submitted by /u/skerinks
    [link] [comments]

    Theres an ios app to upload files to a samba server?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    How well does Low power mode on iPhone actually work?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    While I'm pretty sure that low power mode does indeed increase battery life on iPhone, I would like to know how much it actually helps. Like how much longer does a low power mode iPhone last compared to one without low power mode on? I heard it also severely reduces performance which also interested me in if it is actually worth it. Can't find many answers.

    submitted by /u/axelyh78
    [link] [comments]

    They should really change the 3d touch camera button on the lock screen to...

    Posted: 01 May 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Something useful like for example the Control center. They can still have the swipe down from right to get it and have a button there. I feel like there is literary no need for that button considering how much faster it is to just swipe the lockscreen left..

    submitted by /u/valerios_1
    [link] [comments]

    "Now playing" keeps forgetting/emptying

    Posted: 01 May 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    I use my iPhone and Apple watch for playing music a lot, and also a fair bit of podcasts. Which is why the following problem is really annoying:

    If I pause whatever I'm listening to (an album/playlist/shuffle all songs/Apple podcast) and leave it for a while (a few hours maybe?), most (but not all) of the time when I look for the "Now playing" section on the lock screen it will be empty (not remembering what I was playing earlier), so nothing will happen if I press the play button. If I then open the music player, it also does not remember that I was playing anything, and I have to select what to play again myself. My Apple watch's "Now playing" also forgets/empties in the same way.

    Curiously, if I had been listening to a podcast before this happens, "Now playing" on the lock screen will still forget it and be empty, but if I open the Apple podcast app, it actually does remember what I was playing and continues where I left off.

    FYI I usually stop/pause music/podcast by taking out my Airpods (I don't know if this is relevant). Also I am not closing the app. It's been like this through all software updates since the day the iPhone X was released.

    Anyone else have a similar experience, and have you found a way to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Banehogg
    [link] [comments]

    My top and bottom bars on iOS safari are black. Does anybody know how to change them back to white?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Can someone help me. Ask if you need more detail

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    “Welcome to Apple TV” pop up

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    Ever since apple tv has been upgraded for the apple tv+ stuff, there's a pop up every time I open the apple tv app that says "Welcome to Apple TV." How do i get rid of this? It's bugging the crud out of me every time it pops up. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ear111
    [link] [comments]

    Best iOS to windows pc notification mirroring app?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    I've been using Pushbullet for a long time but i find it unreliable and the last update was 2 years ago. Is there any worthy alternatives or am I basically stuck ?

    submitted by /u/JaszeG
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a FREE adblock to block apps for all apps?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    Is there something as Adblock that blocks ads in all apps free? I really hate that pop ups in games and apps. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JulienDev81
    [link] [comments]

    How to get back photo previews on lock screen?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    I'm looking for help to bring back photo previews in notifications such as imessages or the like on the lock screen.

    submitted by /u/The_LeBron_James
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot make ANY changes to iphone's microphone settings

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    iphone 6

    ios 12.2 (up to date)

    I've tried to "enable microphone access" for Instagram and have noticed I cannot make ANY changes to my phone's microphone settings.

    This is what shows when I go to the microphone options in the privacy settings

    Why might this be and how might I fix it?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Traveler
    [link] [comments]

    Best iOS to windows pc notification mirroring app?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    I've been using Pushbullet for a long time but i find it unreliable and the last update was 2 years ago. Is there any worthy alternatives or am I basically stuck ?

    submitted by /u/JaszeG
    [link] [comments]

    Im on latest iOS and cannot turn siri on. Please help

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    Turning *off* AppleTV 4K?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    Is there a way you can actually shut this off not just put it to sleep? I think putting it to sleep is messing with my auto hdmi switch.

    Besides unplugging it.

    submitted by /u/MrOptiX
    [link] [comments]

    iOS upgrade wiped out Messages

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    Hi All.

    Upgraded to 10.14.5 Beta. When I did it wiped out all of my iPhone Messages from YEARS on my Messages App on iMac.

    And suddenly appeared android ones that were never there.

    New texts come in fine and I can send them out fine.

    How can I get back the old ones that seem to be in the messages folder on the computer?

    (I don't use time machine)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AyOhAy
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to search in WhatsApp after restoring from iCloud.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    After changing mobile due to technical fault, user is not able to search in whatsapp. The only message seen is "Preparing results". After 1 whole week, it is still showing the same message.

    Have deleted the app, restarted and restore again. Checked the Siri search function (off it, restart and on it again), results is still same.

    Just wondering if anyone managed to solve this issue.

    submitted by /u/eirroj
    [link] [comments]

    How To Jailbreak iPhone XS, iPhone XR Using Chimera Jailbreak For iOS 12 - iOS 12.1.2

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    I am looking for an iOS app that can take a text input, have a robot speak it, and have the ability to email it or save to camera roll.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    Title Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/robstersgaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel