• Breaking News

    Friday, May 3, 2019

    Apple iOS I still miss the yahoo news digest app. Are there any good alternatives yet?

    Apple iOS I still miss the yahoo news digest app. Are there any good alternatives yet?


    I still miss the yahoo news digest app. Are there any good alternatives yet?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Apps gone free

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    What is the best place (a website possibly) to see daily or weekly apps that are paid but have currently gone free? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/mmbento
    [link] [comments]

    Help, please! Same song plays from Apple Music every time I get in the car and it’s driving me crazy!

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    I've tried everything I can think of. I've deleted it from my library and disliked it and checked all of my playlists and removed it. Please help! How can I eliminate this sonic scourge??

    submitted by /u/SwarlsBarkley
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a desktop app or spreadsheet template that can display exported Health data?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    The data is there, but on a small screen. I know I can export my Health data and I can use QS Access to put it into a CSV format, but I'm not familiar with spreadsheets or databases and I'm not sure it will do me much good. Has anyone created a desktop app that can display my exported data graphically, or a ready-made spreadsheet template I can use in Excel or Google Sheets?

    submitted by /u/cabridges
    [link] [comments]

    An iOS counterpart to Android's Backdrops?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    So after moving to an iPhone from an Android I lost one of my favourite wallpaper apps, Backdrops, I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest any similar alternitives.

    submitted by /u/XerxesSergal
    [link] [comments]

    Long Mojave install time (29 hours!?) Possible internet problem?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    I'm trying to intall macOS Mojave but the estimating time is 19 hours and 25 minutes. Is that normal? Does my slow internet have anything to do with it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/nm18alll
    [link] [comments]

    On the wallpaper preview of the lock screen, it shows the one of the “Homebutton-Models” instead of the X-Models.

    Posted: 02 May 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Voice memos app freezes my iPhone SE

    Posted: 03 May 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    iPhone SE

    I have been trying to use the voice memos app to record some meetings and seminars. I open the app and start recording then I tap the power button to turn the display off and save battery. Now when I pick the phone up and try to exit the app it is stuck and I have to fiddle with it for usually 20-30 seconds before it lets me back to the home screen. It has done this before the current update and continues to do it now. I would like to know if there is a setting that will fix this or if anyone can recommend a third party voice recorder app that won't freeze my phone up.

    submitted by /u/LividContext
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change the status bar battery icon?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    I miss the iOS 10 battery logo. I saw on internet a site that you can enable battery percent on iPod touch 5 without jailbreak.

    Can I change battery icon in status bar without jailbreak? I have iOS 12.3 beta 4.

    Backupbot maybe?????? Do you have a link? Thanks In advance!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/JulienDev81
    [link] [comments]

    Best Premium Journal App?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    I'm looking for recommendations on a journaling app. I'm happy to pay a one time cost, but most of the apps I'm finding are subscription based. I'm looking for something that will allow me to have separate topics (so a work journal, personal etc), iCloud sync with iPhone/iPad apps (Mac App a plus). Previously I used Day One but they've moved to a subscription model.

    If there aren't any great apps for this, any alternative suggestions? I was thinking either Pages or Notability would fit the bill just as well but I'd prefer something more targeted if it exists. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Chunk924
    [link] [comments]

    When taking screenshot of text, is there a way to include information like recipient phone number?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    I understand that I could take a screen shot of a text with enough to include like the name or number at the top, but if I want to just include a single text or two from the entire iPhone convo, this wouldn't always be feasible. This pertains to a likely divorce proceeding, so I'm not deriving joy from learning about any of these methods. Ideally, I'd like a way to take a screen shot of a textual conversation involving two people that some how also demonstrates that the conversation occurred between the two parties (which I think is best articulated by numbers rather than names).

    An example of what I'm trying to describe is a screen shot of texts which only includes the date, the blue text (my own) and the grey text (my husband's) against the white backdrop, but also includes the numbers belonging to the blue text (my own) and the grey text (my husband's).

    I have two reasons for requesting this. The first is that even though judges are professional, one particular slide with a textual conversation should convey the essence. I do not want irrelevant sentences before and after the relavant ones to distract from the essential elements (i.e., the one or two sentence exchange that bolster or corroborate my argument). Secondly, if names and numbers were not included it would be easier for my husband to claim the textual exchanges occurred between two other people, rather than between us. This pre-divorce period is incredibly stressful and any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/anonymousdivorcehelp
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer photos in windows folders ?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    Can I transfer photos in windows folders to my iPhone automatically.. I have my photos stored in folders on my windows operating system but I want them all to my phone ... is this possible??

    submitted by /u/stevesiphonexs
    [link] [comments]

    Weird iPhone problem?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I currently have the XR (I got it around two months ago) and I absolutely love it. HOWEVER, for some reason, in the past month my phone has been vibrating about 3 times per day for NO reason. I've checked and none of my apps' notifications are on "Deliver Quietly" and my Mail notifications are at none. I know it's not that "phantom vibration" thing because my friends/family have heard it vibrate and not light up and have been like "did your phone just vibrate?" Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/nopealex
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to transfer photos?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    Is it better to use iCloud Photos or the Files app to save some space on your phone? I have folders in my Files app that I transferred specific photos to, but does it really put them in the Cloud?

    submitted by /u/Br00t4lxBert
    [link] [comments]

    Huh... this is interesting

    Posted: 03 May 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    How to recovery deleted photo

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    Dear All,

    I had backup my iPhone 6 data on iTunes and restore it to my new iPhone XS( a bunch of photos and not yet signed in i Cloud). After that I lost all photos in iPhone XS. I would like to ask you that how to recovery those photos from iPhone XS?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dan8668
    [link] [comments]

    Other storage

    Posted: 02 May 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    I have a 16gb 6s and my other storage is at 10.83gb, any idea on how to clear it? I tried deleting apps and stuff but it doesn't make a difference.

    submitted by /u/Woah12345253314
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody here having issues with the lock screen media widget?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Whenever I'm listening to Apple Music the widget will randomly just stay on one song and I end up losing functionality of the play/back/forward buttons. After that it doesn't matter what song is playing, or whatever media app I'm using, it just stays on that song.

    The only fix I've seemed to find was to restart my phone, but I don't want to have to do that everyday. It's just annoying having to unlock my phone and use the control centre just to pause whatever I'm playing, or skip whatever song I'm listening to.

    Any help and info would be greatly appreciated! I'm on iOS 12.2 by the way.

    submitted by /u/The_Common_Canadian
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I have an app called “I’m In” in my files

    Posted: 02 May 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    My phone is jailbroken and I was looking around in my files when I saw this app called "I'm In." I have never installed this app and it is not on my home screen. I found out it has an imessage function and it's basically just an event setter for friends. Is this a stock app? How did it get here?

    submitted by /u/stinkyspaghetti1357
    [link] [comments]

    First time getting such bug since iOS 11 after updating to iOS 12.2

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    IOS 12 vs. IOS 11 and Swift 5 vs. S 4 which to learn?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Hi!

    Should I learn ios12 and swift 5 or ios11 and swift 4? I found a course with the lader. If it's not too different it could save me a lot of money...

    Can anyone please give me some suggestion?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/nm18alll
    [link] [comments]

    Am i getting hacked or is this new form of ad on Youtube ? This is the second time this has happened. the first i was watching a video on youtube, second time my iphone was closed but the YT app was open in the background. Has anyone had this happened to him/her? i'm getting worried i might be hackd

    Posted: 02 May 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Screen Time parental control for child with multiple devices

    Posted: 02 May 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    i want to keep my kiddo's ipad limited to school only apps. she also has an iphone onto which I will allow music and some game apps. i don't want game apps or music to end up on the ipad.

    do i need to have separate Apple IDs for each device to achieve this or can the Screen Time parental function control downloads and rules at device level? i hope this makes sense.

    submitted by /u/kkeennmm
    [link] [comments]

    Having problems with iOS update 12.2

    Posted: 02 May 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Whenever I try and update my phone for the 12.2 update it gives me a message that says "Temporarily remove apps to install software update". After I press continue it just doesn't start downloading and just says "download and install" again.

    submitted by /u/TheNovaGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel