• Breaking News

    Friday, May 3, 2019

    Apple Help I just recieved my replacement for my iPad pro 11" today at 10am and when it needed to restart due to an update, it froze in this screen.

    Apple Help I just recieved my replacement for my iPad pro 11" today at 10am and when it needed to restart due to an update, it froze in this screen.


    I just recieved my replacement for my iPad pro 11" today at 10am and when it needed to restart due to an update, it froze in this screen.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    What are these?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    So someone is selling some apple products 5$ each and was wondering what they are and are they worth it?

    https://imgur.com/xKd44mY

    submitted by /u/Naxthor
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Split View with Pages?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    Issue in title. I'm on the latest version of Mojave and I have updated Pages.

    submitted by /u/jesuisunchien
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 2017 wont turn on

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    Hi, first post here. Sorry for the format or grammar. English isn't my first language.

    I have a 2017 MacBook Pro (without a Touch Bar) and it wont turn on. It doesn't have any liquid damage.

    It began to take longer to turn on and eventually it just turned off and never turned on again. I thought it might have been the charger but I bought a new one and nothing changed.

    Is there anything I can do? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Finito-1994
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro Retina 13" 2015 slow

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    My Macbook retina is running terribly slow. I am running Mojave 10.14.4. Currently I have a 1080P ESPN stream, and 3 tabs open in safari and the reddit is struggling to scroll and the keystrokes are delayed. I have about 350-400 cycles on my battery but even when its plugged in, the same performance issues exist. After about 10 tabs on safari, other apps start to struggle such as mail. I have cleanMyMac x and couple more apps from SetApp. Anything I can do here or am I expecting too much here?

    edit: Its a baseline 2015 13 retina with 256gb storage

    submitted by /u/KITTIESonCRACK
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 2 deactivated without password or iTunes

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I messed up.

    I've found my iPad 2 I bought in 2012 laying around collecting dust so I decided to use it again. The only problem was that I didn't remember my 4 digit code. I've tried everything I've ever used but no succes and now it's deactivated. The real problem is that none of the pc's ever connected with that iPad is still around and now I don't see any solution that will help me to use my iPad again.

    If you have any suggestions, it would mean a lot!!! Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/EpicMcFly
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    So when I'm in apps and I exit the app or die, it vibrates really loud, even louder than my text messages, how can I disable this because it is really annoying.

    submitted by /u/Slappidy
    [link] [comments]

    Resizing MacBook screen to accommodate crash damage?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    I dropped my MacBook on hardwood floor today and about 10% of the right-hand side screen is out with pink lines. I'm not in the financial situation to cash out over $400 to repair this and I was wondering if there was any software that would let me only use the remaining 90% of the screen. Essentially resizing the screen from 2560 x 1600 to something like 2200 x 1600 shifted all the way to the left. I've tried other software, but they wouldn't let me line with the left part of the screen. Thanks guys, it means a lot.

    submitted by /u/ih8brocoli
    [link] [comments]

    Got A Replacement For My iPad Pro 11" But Is Frozen In The Apple logo Screen when I Updated it. Help.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    I recieved my replacement iPad Pro 11" today around 10am and I immediately started to set it up and the last thing it needed to do was restart because of the update that finished. Now its stuck in the black screen with the white apple logo and it's been hours.

    submitted by /u/hectorgembe
    [link] [comments]

    Is this possible?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Macbook Air 2014 Rebooting Issues

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    Hello Mac wizards,

    I've had this Macbook Air 2014 for quite a while and I've never had any problems with it in the past.

    Last week I turned it on and it booted but after a few minutes it rebooted it self and it continued to do that for 3-4 times until it didn't boot anymore. I reset SMC with cmd + ctrl + shift and voila, it booted and worked without any problems for the rest of the day. I thought my problems were over, poor me.

    The next day it completely died. After taking the back plate off and disconnecting the battery, ssd, etc. I saw nothing wrong. I didn't have time to troubleshoot for a few days and for my surprise today when I tried to reboot it, bang, it's alive again, at least partially. It works for 5 minutes and reboots. Battery is charged at 97% with green light.

    Nothing wrong happen to this macbook prior to this issue, no falls, liquid damage, etc. The only odd thing was that I didn't turn it on for a week because I was away.

    Any help/lead to help me save this macbook is greatly appreciated!

    Have a nice one! :)

    submitted by /u/mutuk7
    [link] [comments]

    No Music in Car

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. My iPhone 7 Plus is running iOS 12.2 as of last week. Prior to updating, music would play through my car speakers from my phone via a USB cord. But since updating, music won't play. When I plug my phone in, the car screen will show the song information, but the music will play only through my phone speaker. If I plug my wife's iPhone 10 into the USB, everything works fine. Anyone know what is going on? Any help? I miss my music (and Waze directions). Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MidniteRoadrunner
    [link] [comments]

    Help with .7z.001 files and empty folders

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a series of compressed files, and while most are normal .7z files, some are .7z.001. From my understanding, this normally means it's part of a split archive, however, these are singular files with no .002, .003, etc. When I try to unzip them with The Unarchiver, I get an error saying "the archive file is incomplete." When I try to unzip them with Stuffit Expander, it unzips them into an empty folder. Completely empty, no contents whatsoever. I've also tried to just remove the .001 from the extension and that didn't work either.

    Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or what other methods I could use to get these to unpack properly? Thanks so much in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/AnnArrogance
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Certified IOS Technician help needed

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I'm new here, and I'm looking for some help regarding certification. Specifically, someone who's gone through apples acit course and passed. I need your help regarding resources.

    submitted by /u/Jpg2497
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone SE only charges when it’s off and it takes 3 hours to get to 100%

    Posted: 03 May 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    My phone is 2 years old 2017 and has been doing this for a few weeks. Can it be repaired? Do I need to get a new phone?

    submitted by /u/w311_mad3_M0053
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to boot from anything but the hard drive

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    I have a 21.5" iMac A1311 that I bought used without an OS.

    I tried to boot from CD to test the hard drive and I was unable to boot from either the internal optical drive or a USB external optical drive. I then tried to boot from a USB hard drive which has OS 10.11 installed on it and I got a lock symbol asking for a password. I have run into this in the past and was like oh all I need to do is reset the PRAM. However, when I press down P + R + Option + Command key it will not reset the PRAM. It just continues to boot to the screen where I get a folder with a question mark in it. I contacted the person that I got it from and they are unsure what the password is.

    I am wondering if there is any other way to reset the password to remove the password?

    submitted by /u/shinytrina
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone SE cellular connection Problems

    Posted: 03 May 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    My iPhone SE started to lose connection way more often than it should with the cellular coverage in my country. Especially when moving with higher speeds (highway or train). And after losing connection is usually only recoverable through a restart of the device. So what do you guys think:

    • Software Problem
    • dying antenna
    • or a Problem with the SIM card

    Any other suggestions also welcome :) Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MOOOthePRO
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to sell my 2018 15" MBP? How much can I expect?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Is there a way to create a shortcut for taking a selected area for screenshot that is saved to the clipboard?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    I have a mid 2018 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and I take a lot screen shots of certain images and texts then send them immediately to the appropriate parties. Is there a way or an app that could help me with this process be faster? I built a macro for my mouse but was wondering if a Touch Bar or function key setting could be created?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Mission_Burrito
    [link] [comments]

    Infuse App on AppleTV 3rd and 4th Generation

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    I have a networked hard drive that is attached to a router and we use this app on Apple TV to watch movies and TV shows.

    It works just OK

    Two Issues.

    1. For some reason it shows the same files multiple times. I know I have only 1 version of saw for example blade runner 2049 but it will list it 2-5 times in a row.

    2. Every few months everything gets jumbled up. The file folders will overlap and they will show files in folders that are not there and vice versa. What I mean is we have specific files for kids movies and for our television shows and movies. When this happens I have to delete and add the files again and edit the meta data if I want the clean cohesive library look.

    Any users of this App have any tips or tricks that I am missing or not aware of?

    submitted by /u/NotKemoSabe
    [link] [comments]

    How can I sync default iOS contact app with Google Contacts?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    This should include all new contacts created as well as changes to existing contacts. Both should be synced with Google Contacts only.

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    tech support, iTunes page all blank on everything but the ‘store’ pages no text inside buttons and no data displayed. Any help would be great thanks (tried uninstalling and reinstalling already)

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Dust under iPad Pro (1st Gen) screen

    Posted: 03 May 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! First time poster here (I think), and I'm hoping you guys can help.

    I've got some dust particles under the screen of my iPad, and was wondering what I could possibly do to either get rid of it or exchange for another one at an Apple Store. Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Gareann77
    [link] [comments]

    How can I show all Google Calendars shared with me on iOS' default calendar app?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Currently, it's only displaying my primary Google Calendar but not all the others that are shared with me.

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel