• Breaking News

    Friday, April 5, 2019

    iPhone iPhone camera jumpy

    iPhone iPhone camera jumpy


    iPhone camera jumpy

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm experiencing this kinda situation first time, in camera app everything works properly, camera zooms, flash works etc, even in slow-mo, video proper work. If I'm trying to take a picture let's say in Snapchat or Messenger the picture is like jumpy and it re-occurs after one second, in Instagram everything works properly, just those 2 apps that I really dont understand what causes the issue. Tried re-installing but issue still persists. AMA if something was un-clear, English not my motherlanguage.

    Thank you for your time, cheers!

    submitted by /u/as1ra
    [link] [comments]

    HELP: Setting up new Iphone 6S (old 6 at bottom of ocean) but can't get 2 step ver code

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    My previous iphone 6 was dropped off a boat and am trying to set up an aused 6S. I got a new SIM card from the verizon store but can't get anywhere because I'm locked out of my apple/icloud acct because I can't get a 2 step authorization verification code. I'm at my wits end.

    I don't have a landline and can't even get into facetime on this macbook because I can't login with apple ID.

    The apple store is an hour away so hoping to figure this out on my own. I can't even find the keypad to call apple support.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Fire_in_her_Hair
    [link] [comments]

    How am I getting these calls?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    I keep getting no caller I'd calls and I am completely lost as to how to block them. The number then FaceTime video calls me but I text it and it shows green text messages as if it's an android. I picked up a couple of times and it's most likely the friend of someone I know. My question is it possible to spoof a number and make FaceTime video calls? Also is there any way from blocking no caller I'd calls?

    submitted by /u/SweptbackMyriad
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 6 and iphone SE connect to home wi-fi, can connect to network, but can't get to internet

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    hi there, not sure if i phrased the question correctly because I'm not super confident on network terminology but my problem is this:

    - both my iphone and my wife's iphone connects to my wi-fi network and has a full signal, but it can't get to the outside internet

    - at the same time, while on my wi-fi it CAN connect to other devices on the network. i have a raspberry pi running on my network and it can access the music server i have running on there via wi-fi when i'm at home.

    - the iphone has no trouble with wi-fi elsewhere

    - my computer has no trouble getting to the internet on wi-fi at home

    i think it is an issue that's a confluence of my router (a tp link wdr-3600) and my phone. i have port forwarding set-up on my router so i can connect to the music server off my network, but that's the only weird setting i have going.

    any tips on where to start?

    edit: i have tried resetting network settings and all the sort of standard issue fixes on the iphones

    submitted by /u/hahaiamanidiot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel