• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 6, 2019

    iOS Gaming LFG: Civ building idle game

    iOS Gaming LFG: Civ building idle game


    LFG: Civ building idle game

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Not sure if there is anything like this but I'd love to find a civilization, build through the eras type of game but not an MMO. Maybe an idle type game where I slowly build and upgrade?

    submitted by /u/plaidhappiness
    [link] [comments]

    Rèpubilque app review

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 02:07 AM PST

    It's not often an iOS game comes out with the intention of having a triple A feel to it. Rèpublique, a stealth-adventure game by Camouflaj, manages to capture a console-like experience the right way, on mobile.

    After receiving a call from Hope, a girl trapped inside totalitarian state, you must help her unlock the mysteries of this place and escape.

    Gameplay is pretty simple. Tap on a location and Hope will move there. Tapping on the edge of a wall or a locker will allow Hope to hide and stay out of sight from the guards patrolling the various rooms you'll be exploring. Tapping on a security camera and you'll change your camera view, allowing you to see further ahead or behind and plan your next move. You're also able to pickpocket the guards by tapping on them when they're not looking, but be careful! If they spot you you'll be locked away and will be forced to backtrack to your previous location.

    There are various items to collect and a few that can help you escape if you ever get caught. Items that are collected can be exchange for currency at an upgrade station, where you can upgrade your Omni-View device with various capabilities, giving you further detail about the games' story or helping Hope move about the area more easily.

    With 5 episodes to play through, a new game plus like feature, amazing graphics and story, and loads of things to collect, this game will have you coming back for more. Wanting to explore every inch of this crazy facility to find out just what is going on inside. The first episode is free to download and play and is an absolute recommendation to anyone that loves a great story driven stealth-action-adventure game.

    Rèpublique App Store page

    submitted by /u/rufiogd
    [link] [comments]

    Finally a good non-PTW ARPG to scratch that Diablo itch! From the makers of the Arcane Quest series.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Remember Battle Nations?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Anyone remember this game? I enjoyed it immensely. Any idea what happened to it?

    What about game recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Slaureto
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 09:22 PM PST

    I played a lot of Battle Nations when the game was still out and I've been searching to no avail for anything close to it. For those of you that don't know the game it had these elements.

    -City building

    -troops production/training

    -1v1 pve/pvp strategy

    Decent story

    Also if I can add a friend and play with them that is most important of all

    submitted by /u/Rete12123
    [link] [comments]

    What is the closest game to age of empires for iPad?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Games like Jewels with Buddies

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 12:14 AM PST

    I remember loving this game years ago but it looks like it doesn't exist anymore. It had these animals with power ups. There's like a million jewels related games but is there anything close to this or some sort of replicate? Here's a quick video of what it was. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6-1cbNWFJA

    submitted by /u/DosPablos
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new game like Exiled Kingdoms but I’m struggling.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I'm looking for a new game like Exiled Kingdoms. I've had a hard time finding a simple single player ARPG like this. I used to play a Ragnarok mirror private server with very few people and it was a ton of fun. Would love to find something like that.

    submitted by /u/maat7043
    [link] [comments]

    Games like pocket legends?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 10:35 PM PST

    I've been searching for a new mmorpg game for 3 years and none could come close to pocket legends so it was a pain in the ass to find a new game to grind,

    The things I liked in pocket legends was the constant co-op/party, I really hate solo and also the Looting and farming.

    -Yes I have tried villagers and heroes and old-school runescape so please don't suggest them

    submitted by /u/Doomyio
    [link] [comments]

    China allowed MOBAs like Mobile Legends?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Hello, I'm staying in China for a while, and everything is pretty much banned here.

    You need vpn for everything, which is slow to play games. I like to play mobile legends game. Anyone know any similar game that I can play in China?

    (Without VPN) Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/whyelacry
    [link] [comments]

    In Production of a 2D and 3D iOS game... in the same app

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 12:27 AM PST

    Currently in production of creating a 2D sidescrolling beat em up like the megaman franchise. It can also allow you to play in 3D reminiscent to Super Mario 64. Once you enter a portal that randomly pops up throughout the level, It'll be back and forth to whatever the gamer desires. If one prefers to stay in one dimension they can just miss the portal and vice versa. I am thinking of the name right now.... 5D Fighters? Give me other name ideas but 5D has to be the forefront title.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Glapierre
    [link] [comments]

    What are some IOS games with the same gameplay and competitive ranked environment as League of Legends?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Title,

    My computer isn't working and me and my bf are heavy league players both being extremely competitive and pretty good. That being said of course I'm not asking for a toxic environment because nobody wants that.

    I'm just looking for a moba preferable with a similar summoners rift map. However that isn't my top priority, My two main priorities is a competitive to semi-competitive (as long as there's ranking I'm fine even if it is more laid back). My biggest request is that it not be pay to win. I don't want to put a load of cash into this game. I simply want to learn it and have it be like league where you play for free but can buy cosmetics.

    Thanks to anyone who responds. I know this probably is a question where I could just google it but I've noticed when I google games people hype it up. I would love to hear from someone that actually plays mobas!

    submitted by /u/kmskana
    [link] [comments]

    I need a game which has a good guild and raid system!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:49 PM PST

    I am looking for a game which is really community active, where u need to play with others. ( I dont care mainstream games like CoC etc..)

    submitted by /u/Sector032
    [link] [comments]

    What are some great iOS game developers and what is your favorite genre of games?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Wanted to get some opinions on some of your favorite game developers and what type of games do you enjoy?

    I have played various mobile games and mobile ports of console/pc games and some of them have been a good experience and others have not.

    Some of the developers that I've enjoyed some games from were
    Gameloft
    Glu Games
    Atypical Games

    Those are only a few that come to mind depending on what type of game I play, I've really got into strategy games, action games and some of those idle clickers when ever I am just too busy to play anything lmao.

    For me, mobile games in general are a hit or miss. I either find a really good one or one that feels like a carbon copy from the rest.

    submitted by /u/Doublepulses
    [link] [comments]

    Science fiction games

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Do you guys know of any science fiction games aside from Inside, Limbo, and the silent age?

    Preferably games that take place or are centered around a facility.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Containment-19
    [link] [comments]

    Social game similar to werewolf

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Some days ago I was playing some mobile game with my friends. It was something similar to werewolf and undercover. You enter names of people playing the game and select a topic. All except one knows what is that and the other one should improvise or guess. During the game every player takes a phone on his turn and reads the question loud and have to answer it. After the end of round each of the players try to vote who was out. It was very fun, social and entertaining. Does anyone knows the name of the game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_grundic_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fun simulation game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Stardew valley?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:50 PM PST

    Can someone please express why this game gets so much hype. I installed it played for 10 mins. Wasn't impressed. Obv I need to give it some more time but..usually if a game doesn't pull me in right away I get bored. I know that's the wrong approach but..why the fuck is this supposed to be so great?!

    submitted by /u/nomad_73
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel