• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 6, 2019

    Apple TV Anyone else amazed with the Apple TV remote battery?

    Apple TV Anyone else amazed with the Apple TV remote battery?


    Anyone else amazed with the Apple TV remote battery?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Seems like I'm charging it maybe once a year. And I use it every day. Now only if iPhone's can get this technology!

    submitted by /u/deckl5
    [link] [comments]

    Let's bring Spotify on AppleTV

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 04:37 AM PST

    I found there was this idea on the Spotify community website, but because it wasn't very popular, it went as "Not Right Now". Good thing is Spotify actually listens to customers if they say what they want out loud, and the easiest way to do this is by voting this Suggestion.

    Personally I would love to have Spotify on my AppleTV and I sincerely don't understand why it's not a feature yet.

    Let's vote this so we will get it! Our community can do this!

    https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Apple-TV-feature/idi-p/3629

    submitted by /u/1steinwolf1
    [link] [comments]

    FilmRise integrates with the TV App on tvOS and iOS

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:09 PM PST

    FilmRise has a bunch of free tv shows and movies; most can prob be found on other streaming apps. There are ads included in the video stream, FYI.

    submitted by /u/08830
    [link] [comments]

    Are Apple TV 4K game emulators a thing?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Unstable hdmi connection?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:04 PM PST

    I recently got a 55" LG OLED B8 and love it. However, on certain apps on my apple tv I'll sometimes get glitchy screen effects and audio cutting out and will frequently get a message saying my HDMI connection isnt reliable. I went ahead and bought a certified 18gbps hdmi 2.0 cable and still got the same issue even after resetting the apple tv and the lg tv. So today I went to apple and got their recommended belkin certified 48gbps hdmi 2.1 cable (even though that should be overkill) and I am STILL getting the unreliable connection screen sometime with certain apps. What could the issue be?

    submitted by /u/inmystarwarsjammies
    [link] [comments]

    Dynamic Range and Frame Rate Matching Info

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Hey everybody, last night I started putting together this spreadsheet that tracks which apps respect the dynamic range and frame rate matching on the Apple TV. I wanted to have all the data points to decide if I would leave the default output to Dolby Vision on my sets or not and if the apps I use would properly match. Once DirecTV Now starts respecting them, I will likely leave all my Apple TVs in DV by default going forward.

    Anyway, hope some of you find this helpful and please feel free to input data for apps you use if they are not in the list. (I use the Developer HUD in conjunction with the signal going through my AVR to collect the info.)

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oEvmxyyADO7qkygbZ_QBfO9P66SyYu9Lh-OB_CnEyVE/edit#gid=0

    submitted by /u/_mutelight_
    [link] [comments]

    LG C8 with Apple TV?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Is having Apple TV for LG C8 a good idea? I was planning to buy one for two reasons - HBO and using it to stream content from my phone.

    Not sure how it connects to the TV either? Does the TV come with the cables needed or do I need to buy anything other than the ones included?

    submitted by /u/BraveAstronaut1
    [link] [comments]

    Movies more expensive on iphone?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:33 PM PST

    I just got an Apple TV, and noticed a lot of 4k movies are $9.99- $14.99. Whereas I check on my phone and they're $19.99 and up for a few month old movies.

    Is the discount only available through the Apple TV itself? Or was it only a promotion going on this last week? I returned my Apple TV because I've ordered a 64gb one and can't check at the moment, thanks!

    submitted by /u/tripleh3lix25
    [link] [comments]

    No Subscriptions and Playlists in YouTube?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:21 PM PST

    Hey,

    I've just installed the YouTube-App and signed into my account, but it doesn't show any of my subscriptions or playlists. Already tryed to log out and log in again. I also closed the app and opened it again. Any suggestions what to do? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JE4GLE
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV not switching tv to HDR when match match dynamic range is on

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:40 PM PST

    I have a Sony x900f and I just got my new Apple TV set up yesterday and I'm still figuring it out. When I have my Apple TV settings at 4K hdr and matching dynamic range off, it just forces HDR on everything, including HD SDR material so my tv stays on HdR mode at all times.

    I took the advice on here and set the Apple TV settings for 4K SDR and match dynamic range ON but it doesn't actually make my tv go to HDR when I play appropriate content.

    Further, even if I have the Apple TV at 4K HDR with match dynamic range ON, it has the core Apple TV UI on HDR but when I play an appropriate film, it doesn't force the tv to hdr as it should.

    So I don't think Apple TV is actually triggering or playing 4K content properly since it's not forcing the tv to hdr mode when match dynamic range is on. Now I'm concerned that when it's off and my tv stays in HDR, it's not actually playing hdr properly.

    Any ideas? And yes I tried many 4K hdr films, some with Dolby vision, some without. In all cases, my allle tv isn't telling my tv to switch to 4K when match dynamic range is on.

    submitted by /u/renaissance_m4n
    [link] [comments]

    Citytv app & live tv?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I swore city tv app had a live feature? It asked me to log in to my provider, and after doing so, all i can access is a handful of shows. Nothing live? But when i logged in, it asked me to enter the code on tv to a website, and after doing so i swore it said the features i could now access, and live tv was one? Am i missing something? Read wrong? Its not available? (Im in Canada)

    submitted by /u/TEA-in-the-G
    [link] [comments]

    Play iTunes movies directly from Apple TV?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 03:07 PM PST

    I bought three movies on iTunes and can access them on my laptop, is there any way I can access them on the Apple TV without air playing???

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/seventhandgreen
    [link] [comments]

    ATV 4K-YoutubeTV Resolution drops on Colts-Texans playoff game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 02:26 PM PST

    I thought the resolution drops on sports with YouTube TV had been worked out. Been good for almost 2 weeks, The drop to 240p is coming fast and often again during this NFL playoff game. 1G speed wired internet. I have switched to watching the game on my Shield. No issues there.

    submitted by /u/dinis007
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys transfer videos to your Apple TV and what app do you use to play them? I want to transfer a video of high quality video "screensavers" without having to use YouTube?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Any suggestions?

    Just want something that can play videos and easily allows me to transfer them. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/stan1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV App Review: EasySocial Pro

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:56 AM PST

    The Amazing YouTube app for TVOS :/

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Anybody knows how to find video description on the latest TVOS YouTube app? Does the app has only basic functions (search, play, like, subscribe) or is it just me? WTF Google?

    submitted by /u/goet36
    [link] [comments]

    How To Watch 'Black Mirror: Bandersnatch' On Apple TV Or Chromecast

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Buying Movies Individually vs Bundles

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 10:08 AM PST

    I notice that the iTunes store sells movies in bundles and said bundles will be in HD. The same movie in the bundle that is HD is available in 4k if you pick the movie separately. If I buy the bundle, do I get the 4k version or HD?

    submitted by /u/UltraBunnyBoostST
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel