• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 5, 2019

    Apple iOS We can’t live in a world where we’re making 3 billion new smartphones a year. We don’t have the resources for it.

    Apple iOS We can’t live in a world where we’re making 3 billion new smartphones a year. We don’t have the resources for it.


    We can’t live in a world where we’re making 3 billion new smartphones a year. We don’t have the resources for it.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Anyone else notice this bug?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:07 AM PST

    If you’re suffering from Youtube adds and want to stop ✋�� �� it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:51 AM PST

    Go to:

    1. settings,
    2. Privacy,
    3. then go to Advertising,
    4. flip limit ad tracking switch to the green,
    5. reset advertising identifiers.

    and check the Youtube app.

    submitted by /u/Ahmad199352
    [link] [comments]

    That seems a bit much...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 02:04 PM PST

    Notification bug, anybody else experience this?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:32 AM PST

    I wish that the screenshot thumbnail could be swiped to the right for quick deletion

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Currently you can swipe to the left to send the screenshot to your photos, but it wish that swiping to the right would quick delete the screenshot.

    submitted by /u/asliceofkiwi
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of all that is good and holy, how do you get two ‘unrelated’ songs to play back-to-back in Music??

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 11:02 PM PST

    It seems my only two options are

    1) Play next, which is good for choosing only the very next song to play but what if I want to play 5 particular songs in a certain order? If I choose this two or more times, the song I want next is displaced.

    or

    2) Play later, which just puts that song at the end of alllllll the songs that Music will automatically play first.

    Someone—anyone—out there, please help!

    submitted by /u/Biffy22
    [link] [comments]

    If I have an iOS device on a lower version and a backup for a device on a higher version how do I load the backup onto the lower version device without updating?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Dualboot

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Hi. I have an iPhone 4 with jailbreak, and I want to downgrade to iOS 5.0.1. I've seen some tweaks for dualbooting 32 bit devices, but the only one I know is Coolbooter, which is dead. Is there any Dualbooting tweak for my iDevice?

    submitted by /u/iOS7Hacks
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm not going off on 12.0.1 XS Max

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:01 AM PST

    I woke up this morning at about 7:50 only to found out my alarm never went off for work each time at 4:50 - 5:30 set at every ten minute interval. They're set at AM not PM, I already checked. I use this alarm everyday. I woke up with a barrage of calls and no notifications that they were on snooze. Is this a glitch? There's a possibility of someone turning off my alarms but I doubt it since I don't share a room. If this is a glitch is there a way to make the alarms more reliable or is there a setting that conflicted with my alarms? iOS 12.0.1 iPhone XS Max

    submitted by /u/Chipmunks95
    [link] [comments]

    So this happens by just rotating the phone and then rotating back

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Is there an app for that?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:33 AM PST

    Is there a camera app in which You can adjust the tone of the flash?

    submitted by /u/simkunservins
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer an app with my jailbroken phone( ios 8 ) to my other iphone( ios 12 )

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:06 AM PST

    There is an app that have been deleted from the app store and only way to have is by jailbreaking my phone but I recently bought iphone Xr and I really want the app but I dont want to jail break my phone so is there a way ?

    P.s: sorry for my english

    submitted by /u/qwertysize
    [link] [comments]

    Developing an App to track user's trips on basis of GPS and charge him seamlessly.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:04 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I am developing an app which tracks trips taken by users on public transport and charges them equivalent fare. It is important that the app identifies proper trips starting from station A to B, which is done on basis of GPS coordinates received from the phone and subsequent logic. It is therefore critical that the app works in background to capture and and send data to the server in order to process and identify trips, and also re-start when killed by the user. Need your help with two things :

    (a) Can you please advise how app running in background can be implemented

    (b) Secondly, there are problems if I don't track location continuously and decide to do so every 20 meters. In which case the GPS coordinates bounce far away from tracks and inaccurate but it does stabilise after few seconds of tracking.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/xyz_1232005
    [link] [comments]

    This is why I tell people I use iPhone because stuff like this. It makes it harder for third-partys to sell your data on IOS because it's sandbox. On Android even when it's turned off they are still able to do so. This is why I don't complain about missing certain features. My privacy over anything.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 02:10 PM PST

    is charging from 20-100% healthy and does it count as a charge cycle?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:06 AM PST

    I usually charge my iPhone 8 when it hits 20% before replacing the battery i used to drain it all the way and im wondering if charging from 16-20% is healthy and does it count as one charge cycle as 3utool and iMazing still counts it even though i believe its not a full cycle? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Applefan202
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t FaceTime support screen sharing?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Is it a patent issue? Seems odd that I have to install an app like Zoom or WebEx to walk my parents through things on their phone when issues come up. Would be so much more convenient if FaceTime supported screen sharing on iOS. MacOS sort of supports screen sharing within the Messages app but thats only between macs.

    submitted by /u/jpsak09
    [link] [comments]

    Countdown is the best way to track deadlines, birthdays, and more! Available for free on iOS and just $0.99 on the Mac, it’s a must have for power users! Countdown has Siri Shortcuts support, a great Apple Watch app, iCloud Sync, and more.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Anyone experiencing battery drain with 1.1.1.1 DNS app?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 12:18 PM PST

    iPhone SE running 9.3.2... Time to update?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 10:30 PM PST

    How's iOS 12 looking?

    I've been considering password managers recently, specifically 1Password, which would require iOS 12 in order to use on my phone.

    submitted by /u/pxndr
    [link] [comments]

    How to protect your privacy as a iOS user?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 03:47 PM PST

    How to prevent iOS app from tracking your behaviors and location?

    submitted by /u/Vpnfan456
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to listen to music and audiobooks simultaneously?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 05:04 PM PST

    There is at least one app, but it has mixed reviews. What is the best solution?

    submitted by /u/GrantTB
    [link] [comments]

    online photo storage for cellular only user?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 04:16 PM PST

    My mother has an iPhone and iPad and that's all - no PC, no home internet connection - all cellular. She can use wifi at random places but gets by most of the time without anything else. When she wanted to get rid of her computer, I helped her set up a Flickr account with their auto uploader to dump all of her photos to. 2TB of free storage, how can you beat it? Well now it's beat, Flickr reduced the free storage to 1000 pictures, and I need to find another solution for Mom. iCloud photo stream is not an option because it's wifi only. What's the next best free option for a few thousand photos? Does Google have limits on their photo storage?

    submitted by /u/deekster_caddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel