• Breaking News

    Monday, October 29, 2018

    iPad iPad app top charts make it seem like a kids device.

    iPad iPad app top charts make it seem like a kids device.


    iPad app top charts make it seem like a kids device.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:08 PM PDT

    I really can't imagine why I would need to buy another laptop again

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 04:20 AM PDT

    Apple Pencil with Smart Keyboard

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 01:58 PM PDT

    Hey r/iPad - Do you guys/gals disconnect the iPad from the smart keyboard (and lay the iPad flat) when you need to write/draw something, or is the tilt provided by the keyboard enough for good handwriting?

    submitted by /u/pmmeyourhobbies
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Starry Night case for the original ipad 1 from 2013

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 09:52 AM PDT

    A friend asked me to help her look and neither of us are having any luck finding a case that is currently available and will ship to Canada. Does anyone know where I might find one?

    submitted by /u/PolySpell
    [link] [comments]

    Can an ipad / ipad pro do this?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 01:33 PM PDT

    Storage filling up in background

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 12:46 PM PDT

    Hi I have 2017 iPad 32GB updated to iOS 12. Since update my "other storage" will eventually fill up the entire iPad. I'll restart, then some will be deleted and eventually it will all fill up again. We're talking like 20GB of "other storage." Ive deleted caches of a a lot of apps and messages, and Ive restored to a past date more than once but that didn't help the issue.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TestyProYT
    [link] [comments]

    ipad mini clip on speakers

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 10:18 AM PDT

    hey guys i like to watch movies on my ipad mini but on netflix some movies you cant even hear the standard speakers are way to quite is the any clip-on speakers i can get that will work something like this

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dax-Hub-Portable-Loudspeaker-Desktop-Displayer/dp/B01CXZ6VA2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1540833074&sr=8-3&keywords=clip+on+speakers

    they need to be able to clip onto the top of the ipad as i lay in bed with a ipad case thanks

    submitted by /u/mattyboy05
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s hoping the new iPad Pros start at 128gb!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:46 PM PDT

    Apple will make myself, and I'm sure others, extremely happy to start the new pros at 128gb instead of 64gb. My wallet will thank you Apple!

    submitted by /u/jbayne2
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 10.5 can't recognize Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 03:19 AM PDT

    I recently bought iPad Pro 10.5(2017) and found I needed a keyboard for it. Tried to pair it with K380 Bluetooth keyboard I owned, but seems like iPad can't find it. I checked that Logitech tells K380 is compatible with iPad Pro(2017) but I don't know why it isn't available. Anyone knows why?

    submitted by /u/physika99
    [link] [comments]

    "Yes Virginia, There IS an iPad Mini 5 ...."

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:49 AM PDT

    First off, I cannot believe that a real, honest-to-goodness Apple Event®️

    is happening right around the corner from where I live!

    Guess I'll have to try 'n sneak in, eh ...? lol

    Anyhoo, the word on the street is that the much-revered iPad Mini

    has not been discontinued by Apfel, and is, in fact, about to recieve

    a major upgrade tomorrow morning. Well, morning for me, anyway.

    It's supposed to have the same design language as all of Apple's other mobile stuff:

    • Almost bezel-less

    • No home button

    • FaceID

    • And so on & so forth ....

    The best part? A starting street price of $300!

    Yep, you read that right: just 300 smackers! How cool is that!

    As much as I love and use my iPad Mini 4

    [it's been my main machine for almost a decade now],

    I see just about all the other iPads forging ahead with new tech & capabilities.

    So I think the time has come for me to move aggresively forward with an upgrade.

    Who's with me, huh?

    charges out the door like Beloosh in "Animal House"

    submitted by /u/iPadCaryVR
    [link] [comments]

    Slim Keyboard cases

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 03:18 PM PDT

    I'm trying to decided between the 10 inch pro and the 2018 iPad. I really love the slim look of the Smart Keyboard but I don't like the price tag of the pro and the Smart Keyboard. My question is are there any good slim Bluetooth keyboards for the 2018 iPad?

    submitted by /u/narwhalskillunicorns
    [link] [comments]

    External storage

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:32 PM PDT

    I've see a lot of options for external storage for iOS (usb dongle and hard drive, lightning thumb drive, wireless hard drive, etc) but has anyone actually used any of them? What has your experience been? Does anyone have recommendations?

    I use Dropbox for file syncing but I'm a photographer and would love a way to backup photos and others larger media without a laptop.

    submitted by /u/darthurphoto
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 9.7 (2018) or iPad Pro 9.7 inch?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:00 PM PDT

    Should I get the iPad 9.7(2018) or the iPad Pro 9.7 inch. I'm a student but I also use the iPad for ForeFlight when flying.

    I found a guy selling his iPad Pro 9.7 for $600 and it includes a smart cover and a Apple Pencil. I could then use the money I put aside for an Apple Pencil for a bluetooth keyboard (like the logitech bluetooth one).

    However, I could get a newer iPad 9.7 (2018) but I will have to buy the apple pencil separately and no bluetooth keyboard

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Melonslicer
    [link] [comments]

    I found an old iPad from 2012, but it’s not turning on. What should I do?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 07:03 PM PDT

    I can't get it to turn on, even after half an hour of charging. My family put it away once it stopped working. It won't turn on.

    Can I still make use of it? Can I still take it to an Apple Store and get it fixed?

    submitted by /u/MobileDon
    [link] [comments]

    iPad air 2 case that prevents wrist pain?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 02:18 PM PDT

    so im standing around with my hand/palm sticking out and all the weight of the ipad on my wrist for few hours at a time. Would a case like this prevent wrist pain? what should like for in the case or any other tips to prevent pain?

    thanks.

    submitted by /u/aMuslimPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Considering buying the new iPad Pro

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:02 PM PDT

    So my fiance has the current 10.5 ipad pro but i've been using it quite a lot. I love the display, its very smooth and bright and the speakers are amazing. I'm definitely thinking it's time to get my own since she brings hers to work with her. I know the new ipad pro is coming out but now i'm at a crossroads...I would be using this tablet alot for work so i would definitely buy it with a smart keyboard. I have also been eyeing the GPD pocket 2. It's a 7 inch laptop PC with windows 10.

    Which would be better? I would primarily be using this for work and the occasional movie during downtime or in between projects. Right now i'm leaning more towards the GPD pocket 2 but i just can't forget about that beautiful display.

    Thank you in advance for your thoughts and input.

    submitted by /u/jerbyjerby
    [link] [comments]

    Found a USB-C cable that lists iPad 2018 support

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 02:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel