• Breaking News

    Friday, October 26, 2018

    iOS Gaming Anything else out there that's as good as DeadSpace?

    iOS Gaming Anything else out there that's as good as DeadSpace?


    Anything else out there that's as good as DeadSpace?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:23 AM PDT

    I had a conversation recently with someone.

    When it comes down to classic FPS single player experience on mobile I can't think of a better game than (now dead - no pun intended) Dead Space game. It was fantastic beginning to the end.

    Is there anything else on the app store that even comes close as far as classic FPS Single Player experience goes?

    submitted by /u/HomeBound10
    [link] [comments]

    All three Oddworld games are on sale for $0.99

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:09 PM PDT

    Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: $4.99 —> $0.99

    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1090133581

    Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee: $2.99 —> $0.99

    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1001248922

    Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath: $2.99 —> $0.99

    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id923555295

    submitted by /u/f-n-o-r-d
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I see in-App purchases on any apps in the AppStore anymore

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 04:57 PM PDT

    Ticket to Ride is on Sale - $4.99 -> $1.99

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 10:12 PM PDT

    'PUSH' and 'oO' both on sale 99p -> FREE

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:00 AM PDT

    https://appsliced.co/app?n=oo&l=list - oO

    https://appsliced.co/app?n=push-12202&l=list - PUSH

    Haven't played oO, but PUSH isn't a bad little puzzle game.

    submitted by /u/BruceRutherford21
    [link] [comments]

    LF a F2P game that is actually enjoyable.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:09 AM PDT

    I love games, but the moment I get into it I get bored. I've download a lot of games but after 10 minutes I delete the game. Something I've only been playing for a long time is Vainglory. PUBGM is sort of a meh. It's on my phone but I rarely play it. I enjoy both games but it gets boring when you're playing all alone, cause most of my friends are sorta busy.

    Maybe a suggestion would be nice. I'm open to all kinds of genres of games. I just want to have an enjoyable time playing a game.

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/LeTeras
    [link] [comments]

    MFI controller

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi guys :) Do you know any cheap MFi controllers that works ok xD, less than 15€

    submitted by /u/y0gmai
    [link] [comments]

    Petition/suggestion to the mods

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 10:11 PM PDT

    Hello r/iOSGaming! I have been around this sub for almost a year and I love it and to give back a bit and try to make this sub a little better I have been thinking about some ideas so here they go. Ive seen some games being mentioned often where people ask for game suggestions or looking for some genre specific so I would like to propose a sticky with various sections, some of them including the best games mentioned frequently like Solitairica for example, one section of each genre RPGs, Puzzle, Strategy and so on. Another section including best MFi controllers, this gets asked a lot and the answers are basically the same always. So that is for the "top lists" also we could include in the weekly or thread a list of highliges recently released games and some info about them like a small review and price.

    I want to see this sub get better so if any more ideas pop to my mind I'll update my post or if anyone has ideas maybe share them.

    Edit: we could all work together to create some polls with the best games that we have played.

    submitted by /u/Yohemies
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any F2P offline strategy games ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:46 AM PDT

    I'm a student in my country so i haven't got the money to buy games yet and i just got this iPhone so please help :((

    submitted by /u/a_vietnam_random_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Space adventure/rpg type of game?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:02 PM PDT

    Any suggestions for a space adventure/rpg game on IOS? Doesn't have to be free but really dislike paywalls and IAP. Plus would be something that can save game at any point as opposed to save points etc.

    submitted by /u/captainsmudgeface
    [link] [comments]

    Mushroom 11 - Anybody played this? Is it good?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:52 AM PDT

    NOVA 3

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 05:59 PM PDT

    Are there any games like NOVA 3? NOVA 3 was probably the best mobile game ever, and I was wondering if there were any close alternatives

    submitted by /u/verdantpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the Game Morphite?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 05:18 PM PDT

    Yes yes I know it's a wanna be of that No Man's Sky. But I just impulse;se bought it. Seems ok, but As I don't have a MiFi Controller, I know this developers games are quite hectic. How was this game and was it worth the $7?

    submitted by /u/40ozdabs
    [link] [comments]

    Final Fantasy IX

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the game is compatible with the iPhone X screen or will it display black bars?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ckpie
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Games

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:58 AM PDT

    Hi guys, can you give me five, 100 per cent free, iOS games, that work best on iPad? Thank you 🙏

    submitted by /u/y0gmai
    [link] [comments]

    Long flight ... need some addictive in-depth games to get into!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:29 PM PDT

    So I am travelling back from Laos (having been Cambodia ... amazing places I highly recommend!) anyway! I have a loooooog journey of buses, cabs and planes so I need something to really get into! (Hopefully carry it on further when I'm home!) I have recently seen a lot of fuss about Stardew Valley but I'm not sure it's my type of game! Any recommendations would be great! Thanks

    Edit: good point made .. games I like are sports, RPG (not too puzzle orientated) progression type games. Essentially games with longevity.

    submitted by /u/Creamkrackered
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel